Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2007, 07:16 PM   #664 (permalink)
Nearô
SAMCRO

Nearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREWNearô is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ420
Last night's Bleach was pretty good. I loved the way Chad pwned the hell out of that Arrancar at the beginning of the episode.
He El` Directo'd on that ho~.

I liked it, but a few things pissed me off. The censoring of the black female Arrancar. In the manga, the bottom half of her breasts have no support. God damn you TVJapan.

Also, it was a bit slow. Slow going into the filler makes me sad, but it is how the story goes.

Pros:

I loved the Arrancar tea party. It was just how I imagined it should be. The voicing for the rest of the Arrancar was superb.

Aizen owning Grimmjaw with his spirit force rocked. It just shows how strong his character is. I liked how Tousen was acting like a hard ass.

The debut of NELL!!! Nell is a huge character in the upcoming episodes(non fillers). I absolutely loved how they debuted her and cut to the "To Be Continued", el perfecto.

The explanation that Ishida gave us on the density of spirit particles in Hueco Mundo was perfect.

Las Noches!~ Nothing can describe this. I just can't wait to see the inside.