Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread
View Single Post
post #452 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2007, 11:12 PM
KOP
is better than you!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

Hey....

I'm considering getting a partner for my thread, WWE Unleash the Fury, because of the fact that I've been running low recently on time. I've only advanced like four months in thread time in one year in real life, haha. I'm wanting to get farther ahead and I feel a partner would push me. Anyways, this is not a definite guarantee that if you PM me, you will be my partner of course. Hell, I might walk away withou a partner at the end of the idea but I want to just see who is out there, if anybody. I don't have to find a partner now but if I can, that's great.

I don't really have many requirements but other than these few...

Please have MSN or AIM. I don't want to be PM'ing you stuff over and over again when we can talk about this over a internet messenger.

Have experience. Most likely if I haven't heard of you before, then you're probably not going to get the spot. However, if I can't find a partner right away, I MIGHT consider getting someone and "helping them" or showing them the way in BTB. I have no problem with that.

At least be able to post one show a week. That is Raw or Smackdown. I don't know which one it will be at this time, but we can decide that later if I do get a partner.

If there is anything else, I'll talk to you on MSN or what not. Please PM me if you are interested and I'll look into all PM's I get from everybody. I just want to see if there is anybody out there right now as normally, there isn't that many people that are free of BTB's. So anyways, feel free to hit me up with a PM. I'm not really expecting much from in here but hey, you never know haha.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome