Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 10-23-2007, 03:40 PM   #38 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter! Apple Spitter!
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

I hope that Estrada doesn't really become the GM of SmackDown. Estrada should go to RAW to manage Umaga, who without a manager really doesn't look good in my opinion. Anyway, I'm interested to know who is going to be the new GM of SmackDown though. Probably Steph? Shane? Um, I don't know. Let's find out I guess.

Lets just hope that you take out The Great Khali, and have Batista feud with someone else. Great Khali doesn't interest me so I hope you take him out or this feud will get stale to me.

Finlay/Mysterio storyline looks good too. I think that Mysterio will come back. I could be wrong though. But lets see, and also lets see how you handle the MVP/Matt Hardy situation. Everything else looks fine too. I'll be reading SmackDown.

------------------

------------------
Apple Spitter! is offline   Reply With Quote