Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: A Strong Response

View Single Post

Old 10-21-2007, 08:05 PM   #32 (permalink)
Rated R Superstar1
Banned

Rated R Superstar1 50 - 100
Default Re: WWE: A Strong Response

Opening Promo
Great promo i was really into this.

8 man tag
good 8 man tag match to start off the show.

McMahon/HHH promo
Good promo to set up the main event and keeping Trips out of the title picture for a while could be a good idea.

Kennedy v Hardy
I lkiked this match and it also set up for cyber sunday

ECW promo
Another use of Punk to satisfy the crowd, don't quite think Morrison is ready for the Raw title picture just yet.

Santino/Maria promo
Any promo that contains the divas is good, and a good use of Santino's character as well.

Rhodes v Carlito
Rhodes is looking good and I think he will be in the IC title hunt

Burke promo
Two good superstars to boost Burke's ratings, but I wouldn't like to see this feud go on for too long as I think Burke is better than that.

Womens Battle Royal
The divas seemed to be eliminated in the order that you'd expect. The Mickie/Beth feud should be good, but I would expect Victoria to have something to say.

Kennedy/Regal/Vince promo
Poor little Horny getting knocked over. Good to see Kennedy get his title match, but you don't cross the boss.

HHH/Umaga
good match and I hope these two have another match at cyber sunday because it could be a five star match. Like a choose the stip match.

Overall
good show. I love how the storylines are having great bulidup to cyber sunday. Are we going to vote on the matches? Keep it up.

8/10 - Pretty good raw nige. Looking forward to cyber sunday and your next show. Check out wwe chronicles.