Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-19-2007, 09:22 AM   #172 (permalink)
will94
YES! YES! YES!

will94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whorewill94 is a rep whore
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callow
I ordered "Best of AJ Vol.2"" but when it came (today) it was the first one. Should i keep it or trade it back?
Do you already own the first one? If not, keep it, it is an absolutely fantastic set. Great collection of matches from back when TNA (in my opinion) was at it's best.

On that note, if you can find them or have the money to pick them up from ShopTNA.com, I strongly recommend "The Original 3," TNA's original first three DVD releases: Best of NWA-TNA Title Matches, Best of X-Division Matches, and Best of Bloodiest Brawls. Those three DVDs are filled with some really solid matches, and I considered them the best DVDs in my TNA collection.

Last edited by will94 : 10-19-2007 at 09:24 AM.