Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How To Burn Mpegs and Avis To DVD's Using Nero

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2007, 07:22 PM   #78 (permalink)
Rajah
The Nature Boy

Rajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on repRajah whored out on rep
Default Re: How To Burn Mpegs and Avis To DVD's Using Nero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honor™
Anybody know what it means when it comes up with the abort error "Power Calibration Error" when burning with Nero? How this can be rectified would be good also.

Thanks
I found this via a Google search.

Power Calibration Error In Nero Fix (hopefully)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This might be some help to all you guys out there which are having problems with this power calibration error. What I know is that the CD burning engine which comes with XP was developed by Adaptec (I might be wrong so please dont hold me to it). So here's what to do and most of your problems hopefully will be solved. This is the easiest way to tell everyone.

on Desktop click Start
select Control Panel
click on Administrative Tools
click on Services
browse your way down to IMAPI CD BURNING COM SERVICE
right click (on IMAPI) then select properties
in the middle of the window, it will say start up type. Click on the arrow to the right and select disabled.
make sure you click APPLY

Thats it folks. You should notice that Nero starts a lot faster as well.

Please leave any feedback here just to see if it worked for you or not.
Hopefully it will. Thanks matt3678
Rajah is offline   Reply With Quote