Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Afterlife

42K views 440 replies 47 participants last post by  HBK_nWo33 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my first time at writing shows, I will be helped by another person who will write Smackdown. I am starting after Vengeance but am not keeping all the storylines.

(P.S I will be on holiday this coming Saturday, for 3 weeks. I will try and post some if I find a computer but if not I will just post all of my shows leading up to SummerSlam, this week, before Saturday and when I come back I will post the actual PPV.)

Cheers. This is the Roster, It might change slightly.

Roster

Raw

Chairman of the Board – Vince McMahon (H)

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Eric Bischoff (Both)

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Benoit (F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Goldberg (F) ©
Kane (H)
Shawn Michaels (F)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (F)
Triple H (H)

Intercontinental Championship

Charlie Haas (F)
Christian (F)
Diamond Dallas Page (H)
Edge (F)
Matt Hardy (w/ Lita)
Randy Orton (H) ©
Shelton Benjamin (F)

Hardcore Title

Hardcore Holly (F)
Maven (F)
Perry Saturn (H)
Raven (H)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Rhyno (H)
Scott Steiner (H) ©
Tajiri (F)
Tommy Dreamer (F)
Tyson Tomko (H)

World Tag Team Championships

La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway) (H)
New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg + Billy Gunn) (F)
Rosey & Jamal (H)
Right To Censor (Steven Richards +Val Venis) (H)
Viscera & Mark Henry (H)
William Regal & Eugene (F)
World’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (F)©

Women’s Championship

Gail Kim (H)
Ivory (F)
Jazz (H)
Molly Holly (H)
Sable (H)
Trish Stratus (F)©
Victoria (F)

Jonathan Coachman (Backstage Interviewer + Wrestler) (H)

Smackdown

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Shane McMahon (F)

WWE Title

Big Show (H)
Booker T (H)
Brock Lesnar (F)
Eddie Guerrero (F)
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield (H)
Kurt Angle (H)
Ric Flair (H)
The Rock (F)
Undertaker (H) ©

United States Championship

A-Train (H)
Batista (H)
Goldust (F)
John Cena (F) ©
Lance Storm (F)
Rene Dupree (H)
Sean O’Haire (H)
Test (H)

WWE Tag Team Championships

Akio and Sakoda (H)
Basham Brothers (Doug and Danny Basham) (H)
Chavitos (Chavo Jnr & Chavo ‘Classic’ Guerrero) (H)
Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley) (H)
Full Blooded Italians (Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo) (H)
Too Cool (Rikishi + Scotty Too Hotty) (F) ©

WWE Cruiserweight Title

A.J Styles (F)
Billy Kidman (F)
Chavo Guerrero (H) ©
Dean Malenko (H)
Funaki (F)
Grand Master Sexay (H)
Hurricane Helms (F)
Jamie Noble (H)
Jerry Lynn (H)
Nunzio (H)
Paul London (F)
Rey Mysterio Jr (F)
Shannon Moore (H)
Spanky (F)
Spike Dudley (F)
Taka Michinoku (H)
Ultimo Dragon (F)

Paul Heyman (Managing:Undertaker) (H)

Divas

Jackie Gayda (F)
Stacy Keibler (F)
Torrie Wilson (F)

This is my first ever attempt at ‘Be The Booker’ so please take mercy on my soul…. all opinions are welcomed.

Raw – July 12th

The Show kicks off with footage of Chris Benoit retaining his World Heavyweight Championship against Triple H from Last Night’s PPV, Vengeance.

The Pyro sends a chorus of explosions throughout the arena as we kick off what should be an unforgettable night.

J.R – 15,000 Packed into the Staples Centre, Los Angeles as we welcome you to Monday Night Raw. J.R along side Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King what an unbelievable night, it was last night King when Chris Benoit regained his World Heavyweight Championship.

King – What a night it was J.R but we can’t forget the promise that our G.M, Eric Bischoff made last night, because the Hardcore Title is back.

J.R – That’s right King, There will be an open invitational, for any man who wishes to hold the Hardcore Title, Tonight could be your night.

King – This is going to be great, I can’t wait!

Triple H’s Theme is played

J.R - Folks, last night, that man was only seconds away from regaining The World Heavyweight Title, which he lost to Benoit at WrestleMania. The visible gash on his forehead, the result of being busted open at the hands of our Champion.

King – J.R, That man can barely walk. He had that title won. Benoit doesn’t deserve to have the title.

J.R – King, How can you say that, Benoit is a very good Champ and is what gives this company a good name.

King – Be quiet J.R. The Game is about to speak.

Chants of ‘’You Tapped Out’’ Echo throughout the whole arena.

HHH – SHUT UP!!!

King – Does this crowd have any respect for this man? He is one of The Best in This Business.

J.R – Well King, you can’t take that away from him. He is the Cerebral Assassin.

The Chants have slightly died down.

HHH- Benoit. You think you can outwit The Game? Huh? I had you beat, that title should be around MY waist, not yours MINE!! No one beats me. I am The Game and I am that damn good. Benoit, your not getting away with it this time.

J.R – Senior Official, Earl Hebner was in charge of the match, when Triple H inadvertently knocked him down.

HHH – Eric, I want you to get your ass out right now, I want my title rematch tonight.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme is played

Eric – Triple H, I know you want your rematch, I saw you get robbed out of that victory last night….

J.R- Give me a break.

Eric – So Triple H, you will be involved in a match for The World Heavyweight Title, Tonight.

Crowd Boo

Eric – However there is just one slight problem, I have a man who keeps telling me that you have already had your shot, and you should now be at the back of the line. I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I need to make him get off my back.
So, Tonight, in that very ring we will have a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, it will be Chris Benoit versus Triple H versus…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

The crowd go wild whilst Triple H is left in the ring with a look of complete horror.

Commercial Break

J.R - And we’re back with the Women’s Tag Match, The Women’s Champion Jazz & Sable v Trish Stratus & Victoria.

King – PUPPIES!!!

J.R – King, Will you ever grow up?

Jazz’s Theme is played, followed by Sable’s, Victoria’s and Trish’s.

The match starts with Jazz and Victoria in the Ring. Victoria nails a Running Clothesline followed by a Scoop Slam, and gets a 2 count. Jazz then follows up with 2 punches of her own and a knockdown. Victoria gets back up and both women Tag out. Sable and Trish lock up, Trish hits a swinging neck breaker followed by a slap to the head, covers but Sable puts foot on rope. Victoria enters the ring and both women stomp Sable in the corner. Sable is looking desperate and needs a Tag. Sable ducks a punch and follows up with a Swinging Valley Driver Followed by a Jawbreaker. Jazz enters but is pushed away by Ref. Victoria enters and plants the Widows Peak on Jazz. Trish is still down following that Driver by Sable. Finally she gets up and plants a kick on Sable, Covers and gets a 2 count before Jazz interferes. Trish gets up and punches Jazz, the ref is distracted whilst Victoria plants another Widows Peak. Ref finally splits the 2 Divas up and Trish goes for the cover. Remarkably Sable kicks out.
Finally Sable makes the tag to an already fired up Jazz. Jazz throws punches everywhere, she then misses Trish, Trish then nails a Kick and Victoria, a modified Sidewalk Slam. Victoria then runs and knocks Sable off the Apron whilst Trish covers Jazz and gets the 3 Count.

Here are your Winners: Trish Stratus and Victoria

Steven Richards and Val Venis are shown backstage in the Locker Room.

Steven – Tonight is the night when we finally get rid of that baby boy Eugene. He has the intelligence of an Amoeba. He must be taken off our screens IMEDIATELY!!!

Val- Yes Sir.

Steven – I want him off. And what I want, I get.

J.R – What an idiot King, all Eugene wants is to live his dream as a WWE Superstar and you get people like the ‘Right To Censor’ trying to squash that dream. It’s just not fair.

King – Life’s not fair J.R.

J.R - Anyway Folks we have the moment you have all been waiting for, the return of the Hardcore Title is up next in an Open Invitational. We will be right back.

Commercial Break

The Participants in the match are Rob Van Dam, Tajiri, Shelton Benjamin, Scott Steiner, Rikishi and Rhyno. This match will have a 10 Minute Time Limit according to our General Manager Eric Bischoff

Rikish starts by clearing house, then provides the Stink Face to Rhyno. RVD with Martial Arts Kicks galore to Scott Steiner. Tajiri is brawling with Shelton Benjamin. Shelton executes a perfect Release German on Tajiri, whilst Rikishi, Stink Faces Rhyno again this time on the opposite Turnbuckle. RVD then grabs a chair and tries to hit Tajiri but misses. Rhyno then gets that chair and tries to hit Rikishi with it but misses, Rikishi then plants Rhyno with a DDT onto the Chair. Steiner then hits a Steiner Recliner on Rikishi, whilst Shelton hits RVD with a Trash Can. Cover 1,2,3 Shelton Benjamin is champ on 6:27. All the competitors are busted open. Steiner Recliner on Shelton by Scott Steiner, Shelton refuses to tap as Tajiri breaks the hold. Rhyno then brings a Table into the Ring and Gore’s Shelton through it. Covers him, 1,2,3 Rhyno is champ on 3:30. Shelton then wins it back on 2:47 with a Sucker Punch. Rikishi meanwhile has put RVD through another Table. Tajiri then Pins Rhyno after a Ladder Shot brought into the Ring by RVD on 1:43. Steiner then gets a Metal Bar and knocks Tajiri to the Canvas and covers him with 50 seconds left, Tajiri is then pinned by Steiner. Rhyno then gets a Chair Shot on Steiner with 10 Seconds remaining but he doesn’t have the remaining strength to go for the cover.

Here is your winner and the NEW Hardcore Champion: Scott Steiner

A bloody, Bruised and Battered Scott Steiner celebrates on the Turnbuckle with his new title.

Commercial Break

An angry Triple H storms into Eric Bischoff’s office, asking why he added Stone Cold into the match to make it a Triple Threat. Bischoff says that he has various reasons for his decision and that Triple H has many more important things to think about other than what Eric thinks. For starters he has his Triple Threat Match to worry about. Triple H leaves the office with more questions being asked than answered.

J.R – King, what was that all about?

King – I don’t know J.R but this Triple Threat match is going to be one hell of a battle.

Right To Censor’s Theme airs Followed by that of Eugene and William Regal

Regal starts in the ring along side Val Venis. Many Rest holds are executed, as Val is getting anxious. Eugene is seen jumping up and down urging his friend and mentor, William Regal on. Val Venis worms his way out of a sleeper hold and packs a couple of Delayed Vertical Suplexes on Regal. Venis makes the Tag to Richards. Richards gets a few punches in but after every punch layed into Regal, Eugene is seen getting angrier, finally Eugene snaps and knocks the daylight out of Richards. Venis is seen bringing in a Steel Chair and hits Eugene on the Head. The referee calls for the Bell.

Your Winners due to a Disqualification: William Regal and Eugene.

Eugene is seen remaining motionless on the floor. Venis hits the Money Shot, and he and Richards squirm their way out of the ring. EMT’s then rush to the aid of Eugene who is pictured with blood pouring from his head. Regal signals with a ‘’slit throat type motion’’ that they are his.

J.R – Those actions that we just witnessed by RTC were just disgusting and out of order. That was Vile, That was sick.

All 3 members in the Triple Threat Match are shown coming out of their respective lockers. All making their way to the ring. This match is announced as being no DQ.

Stone Cold’s Theme hits, then that of Triple H, and Finally that of the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit.

All 3 men stand in the middle of the Ring.
The ‘What’ Chants begin

Austin locks eyes with HHH, and then puts 1 middle finger up at him. HHH then runs and attacks him. Benoit then punches HHH.
The match then starts with Benoit grabbing a Steel Chair immediately and hitting both Austin and HHH with the Chair. Benoit then Suplexes Austin on the Chair. HHH and Benoit then exchange blows.

You Tapped Out is heard throughout the Arena

J.R – It’s virtually all against all. Everyone is fighting everyone. The unlikely team of Benoit and HHH are working together, but for how long? We need to take our last Commercial break but we will be back right after for the conclusion of this Title Match.

Commercial Break

We return with a Dragon Sleeper being applied to Stone Cold by HHH. Benoit then hits Austin with A Steel Chair and a DDT on the Chair. Austin somehow then counters a Pedigree. Benoit then turns on HHH with Rolling German’s followed by a Back Drop and a Headbutt. Benoit then hits the Sharpshooter on Austin but can’t make him tap. Austin the Stunners HHH and Benoit hits Austin with a Sledgehammer brought to the Ring by HHH, Moments Earlier. Austin is knocked out. Benoit then gets the Crossface locked in on HHH and makes him tap.

Here is your winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit.

J.R – He’s done it again King, Benoit has made HHH Tap,, for the second night running. Austin looks as if he needs medical attention

King – What an explosive night, I told you it was going to be great.

J.R – Thank You Folks for inviting us into your homes, what a win for Benoit. Goodnight, Everybody.

The show ends with Benoit celebrates on the Ramp whilst an angry HHH looks up at him

Match Results:

Trish Stratus & Victoria defeated Jazz & Sable.
Scott Steiner defeated five other men to win the vacant Hardcore Title.
William Regal & Eugene defeated RTC (Steven Richards & Val Venis) via DQ.
Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Steve Austin to regain The World Heavyweight Championship.

Tune in next time for more.

See less See more
#28 · (Edited)
Re: Being The Booker - TheGreatOne08

The show starts with the usual Smackdown pyro and music, accompanied with a huge crowd pop

Cole – Welcome, everybody, to the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! You are tuned in to Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz.

Tazz – Thank you Cole. Tonight we will see all the great action announced last week. Rey Mysterio will be facing A.J Styles for the number one contender spot for the cruiserweight title, and Brock and the Undertaker will go at it in what could be a SummerSlam preview, in a match where they will be tied together so neither can escape!!

Cole – But I doubt it’ll be anything like their match at SummerSlam, where after the Elimination Chamber match, they will both be locked into the chamber for they match for the WWE Title.

Tazz – I know Tazz. But tonight it’s all about Smackdown, and you know what I’m really looking forward to?

Cole – What’s that Tazz?

Tazz – Tonight we will see the THIRD EVER segment of “If Ya Smell”, hosted by the Peoples’ Champ, The Rock!!!

Cole – I must say I’m surprised; this is the longest the Rock has stayed in the WWE for sometime Tazz. Do you think he could be leaving the movies behind and finally coming back to stay in wrestling?

Tazz – I hope so Cole. But it’s time to get the crowd warmed up for tonight’s show with the first match.

*The Hurricane’s music starts* Hurricane Helms comes out to cheers.

*Sean O’Haire’s music starts* O’Haire comes out to boos

This will be a singles match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

The two fighters start off in a grapple and O’Haire gets the upper hand, and then hits Hurricane with a scoop slam.

O’Haire manages to dominate the match.

Hurricane is lying on the mat. O’Haire goes to pick him up, but Hurricane hits him in the gut. Hurricane gets up and runs to the ropes. He rebounds off and hits O’Haire with a crossbody. Hurricane waits for O’Haire to get to his feet. Hurricane grabs him, and lands the chokeslam. 1…2…3 Hurricane wins.

RAW REBOUND: Vince McMahon is on the phone to a mystery man, and manages to get him to enter the Battle Royal. The Battle Royal is then shown, and the mystery man comes out. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, NA NA. Goldberg comes out and wins the Battle Royal by eliminating Randy Orton. Goldberg is now the 6th person in the Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam.

Commercial break

*Dudley Boyz music starts* The Dudley Boyz come out.

Cole – The Dudley Boyz are scheduled to face Too Cool tonight. After what happened last week, there bound to be some serious heat between these two teams.

Bubba Ray – Too Cool, this has gone far enough. This feud is making me lose sleep because I keep thinking about how badly I need to beat you guys up. I’ve got the urge to put both of you right through some hard wood. I talked to Shane about this problem and he’s helped me get over. He said that next week, the Dudley Boyz and Too Cool will have a match, a tables match.

Crowd cheer and “We want tables!” chant starts

Bubba Ray – But that’s not it. I’ve decided to add something else to this match. Since we the Dudleyz work so well under pressure, we will be putting out titles on the line. Now get out here so we can practice. But don’t worry, we’ll take it easy on you. We want you to be ready for next week’s match.

*Too Cool’s music starts* Too Cool come out

This will be a normal tag match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

D-Von and Sexay start out the match, with D-Von gaining the upper hand. D-Von lands a scoop slam on Sexay, runs to the ropes and hits a leg drop on Sexay off the rebound.

The Dudley Boyz dominate the match.

D-Von goes to pick up Sexay from the floor, but Sexay punches him in the face, followed by a dropkick, sending D-Von to the floor. Sexay slowly crawls to his corner and manages to tag in Scotty. On the other side D-Von had managed to tag in Bubba Ray. The two opponents run to each other and Scotty lands a clothesline. Bubba Ray instantly gets up and Scotty lands another clothesline. Scotty picks Bubba Ray up and lands a DDT. Scotty looks at the crowd. W-O-R-M, UH-UH-UH-UH. Bubba Ray rolls out the way just in time and Scotty hits the mat. Bubba Ray picks him up and hits the Bubba Cutter. He goes for the pin. 1…2…3. The Dudley Boyz win. Sexay was too late to make the save. D-Von comes into the ring and lands a clothesline on Sexay before he could react. D-Von lifts him off the mat and gives him the Saving Grace. Bubba Ray hits D-Von on the chest then shouts “D-VON, GET THE TABLES!!” D-Von leaves the ring and gets a table then sets it up in the ring. D-Von lifts Sexay off the mat then raises him in the air and he and Bubba Ray land the 3D through the table. Sexay screams in pain, holding his arm. The EMTs rush out and take Sexay away.

Tazz – Wow. The Dudley Boyz really gave Too Cool a beating. No doubt that was a taster of what’s to come next week.

Cole – I just hope Sexay’s well enough to face the Dudleys next week, otherwise Scotty could be forced to face the Dudleys solo.

Tazz – Well Cole, it’s time for the cruiserweight matchup between Rey Mysterio and A.J Styles. Styles will be determined to prove his worth in the WWE while Rey will be determined to prove that he is the true Cruiserweight champ.

*A.J Styles’ music starts* A.J comes out to a big pop

*Rey Mysterio’s music starts* Rey comes out to a big pop

Most of the match is evenly matched, with neither wrestler able to get the upper hand, so both wrestlers just wear themselves out.

Rey rebounds off the ropes and lands a flying forearm on Styles, sending him to the floor. Rey then runs to the top rope waiting for Styles to get up. Styles slowly gets up and Rey lands a Hurracarana-into-pin. 1…2… Styles kicks out. Rey stands next to the rope waiting for Styles to get up. Styles runs towards him and Rey trips him up, leaving Styles tangled in the ropes. Rey then runs to the opposite ropes, rebounds and lands the 619. Styles walks around dazed while Rey climbs onto the top rope, then jumps onto Styles’ shoulders and attempts the West Coast Pop. But Styles reverses it into a powerbomb. Styles climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, and lands the Shooting Styles Press. He pins Rey. 1…2…3 Styles wins. He is now the number one contender for the Cruiserweight title.

Cole – Wow, what a shock! Styles has beaten Rey Mysterio! Rey had that match won, but Styles came out on top.

Tazz – Yep, Rey will be really disappointed in himself.

Cole – Well it’s time to move on to the next segment, the third instalment of “If Ya Smell”, which will be coming right after this short commercial break.

Josh Matthews’ SummerSlam promo

Commercial break

Tazz – Welcome back and it’s time for “If Ya Smell”!!! I can’t wait!!!

*The Rock’s music starts* Massive crowd cheer

Tazz – Hey, where’s the Rock?

Music finishes, then starts again

Tazz – What’s going on?

The Rock appears on the titantron. Massive cheer from crowd

Tazz – Look, it’s the Rock!!!!

Rock – Finally, the Rock has come back, via satellite….. to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Massive cheer

Rock – The Rock would like to apologise for not being in Mellon Arena tonight, but he has been called back to the filmset of “Be Cool”, the movie he will be making an appearance in, to shoot some extra scenes.

Mild boo

Rock – But don’t worry, the Rock will be there next week and as consolation, the Rock has allowed you the people to see a sneak preview of the film.

Mix of cheers and boos

Tazz – Yet again, the Rock has let his fans down, especially me.

Cole – Don’t worry Tazz, he’ll be here next week. At least we get to see scenes of the movie. Look, there’s John Travolta, and Uma Thurman.

Tazz – Who gives a damn! I’m beginning to think Booker T is right….

The director of “Be Cool”, Felix Gary Gray, comes onto the screen and whispers something into the Rock’s ear then walks off.

Rock – Unfortunately, the Rock has some bad news to give to the people. The Rock has just been told that the film that was being used to film the Rock’s scenes in the movie has become unusable due to heat, so they will have to refilm the Rock’s scenes. This likely to take 2 – 4 weeks. So the Rock will not be able to host “If Ya Smell” for the next few weeks, and worst of all, will not be at SummerSlam.

Massive boo and “Sell-out” chant erupt throughout the arena.

Rock – The Rock would like to apologise for…..

Out of nowhere, Booker T knocks the Rock out of his chair and onto the floor. He stomps the Rock on the head several times, and then hits him over the head with the chair he was sitting on.

Booker – Don’t worry the “people”. The Rock WILL be at SummerSlam, don’t you worry. I’ll make sure of….

Booker T is whisked away by security.

Mix of cheers and boos erupt throughout the arena.

Tazz – I hope Booker T makes sure the Rock shows up. I’m beginning to hate that sell-out!!!

Cole – Well I have to say that…

*JBL’s music starts* JBL comes out to massive boos

Cole – What’s he doing here?

JBL – Well since the Rock has sold-out yet again, I saw it fit to fill in the empty time slot. So I’d like to welcome everyone to my one-time-only segment of “Learn English with John Bradshaw Layfield”!!!

Massive boo

JBL – This segment is being hosted especially for those who are contending for the U.S Title, but are having trouble speaking the U.S native language. You know who you are…. This lesson will come in handy when you finally decide to apply for your American citizenship. Our first lesson of the day will be the alphabet. There’s song which is very easy to remember that will help you with the alphabet. He sings the alphabet song. There is a mix of laughter and boos. Now onto the next lesson….

*Eddie Guerrero’s music starts* Eddie comes out to a huge cheer

JBL – Oh Eddie, nice of you to join us. Have you come to practice the alphabet? Sing the song for us.

Eddie – You think you’re funny, homes? You think you’re a comedian, man? You think you can make fun of the Latinos? I’ve had enough of you, ese. I can’t wait till SummerSlam to shut you up for good, I wanna do it right now, homes. Ring the bell, start the match!

Eddie gets the early upper hand in the fight, and dominates most of it.

Eddie goes to pick up JBL off the mat, but receives a low blow, followed by a DDT. JBL picks up Eddie and whips him into the ropes. He goes for the Clothesline from Hell, but misses. Eddie then kicks him in the gut, and lands a neckbreaker. Eddie then drags JBL into the centre of the ring and applies the El Paso. JBL is in too much to crawl to the ropes, so taps out. Eddie wins.

Cole – Eddie really showed Bradshaw. It looks like Eddie has a good chance at winning that triple threat match at SummerSlam.

Tazz – But what Bradshaw was saying made sense. If you’re gonna be our U.S champion, you should at least be able to speak the language!!!

Cole – Well it’s time to go to the next match, tonight’s main event, Brock Lesnar vs. the Undertaker, tied together by rope so neither can escape.

*Brock Lesnar’s music starts* Lesnar comes out to a huge pop

*The Undertaker’s music starts* Taker comes out to a huge pop

This will be a singles match, with the stipulation that the two wrestlers will be tied together by rope. There will be no disqualifications or count outs.

The ref ties the rope to the opponents and then signals for the bell. Brock gets the upper hand with a clothesline Taker. He then gets a few stomps to the head of Taker. Brock goes for another stomp but Taker grabs his leg and pulls him to the floor. Taker rises to his feet and lifts up Lesnar, and hits him with a gutbuster.

Taker dominates most of the match.

Taker lifts Brock off the mat and lands a DDT. He then lifts him up, drags him to the turnbuckle and goes Old School. The Undertaker then signals for the Tombstone. Taker lifts Brock off the mat and lifts him onto his shoulder to get him into position for the Tombstone. But Brock slides off, spins Taker around and lifts him onto his shoulders. Brock lands the F5 on Taker and goes for the pin. 1…2…3 Lesnar wins. But his not finished. Brock unties the rope from his arm and wraps it around Taker’s neck. Brock pulls the rope with all his strength, making Taker wave and kick his arms and legs in desperation. After a while, Taker stops moving. Brock leaves the ring.

Cole – Oh my god. I think Brock killed him. Brock’s totally lost it!!! Someone get the EMTs out here!!!!!

The EMTs rush out to help the Undertaker. They get in the ring and unravel the rope from his neck. Suddenly Taker rises, grabbing the nearest EMT by the neck, and chokeslaming him. All the other EMTs scatter out of the ring.

Tazz – Everyone should know, you can't kill a deadman….

The show ends with the camera zooming in on Taker’s face, with a severely angry expression, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Show Summary
The Hurricane defeated Sean O'Haire
The Dudley Boyz defeated Too Cool
A.J Styles defeated Rey Mysterio
Eddie Guerrero defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Brock Lesnar defeated the Undertaker

#29 ·

RAW © PREVIEW

THE CALM AFTER THE STORM
August 9th, 2004

Many people question the decisions that Eric Bischoff makes as General Manager of Raw, but even more so the decisions of the Interim General Manager for the night, Last Week on Raw, Mr. McMahon. For it was he that decided to put every Title on the Raw Roster on the line, in what was to be one of the most chaotic nights ever witnessed on WWE Television.

Only, One Title changed hands, and that was the World Tag Team Titles which changed hands from the Ego’s of La Resistance to the Resilience of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The Self Proclaimed, “World’s Greatest Tag Team.” What will Eric Bischoff have to say about this situation?

Mr. McMahon made another match for SummerSlam where The Legend Killer, Randy Orton, will once and for all get his last chance against Edge for the Intercontinental Championship. Will we hear even more 'cheap talk' from The Legend Killer, or will Edge have the last laugh...

However no-body was prepared for the Shock of the Night as the Number 20 Participant in the Battle Royal was none other than Bill Goldberg. Goldberg then cleared the Ring of the last two Participants, the Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner and The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Thus claiming the sixth and final spot in an Elimination Chamber match that is too close to call.

We heard the disturbing words of Scott Steiner on Raw, claiming to “End the career of Matt Hardy, once and for all at SummerSlam” Will Matt Hardy have a reply for Steiner this week? Tune into Raw to find out.

What will Eric Bischoff do to pick up the pieces from Last Weeks, Raw?

We will be less than a week from the Summer spectacle that is SummerSlam, be sure to tune into Raw this Monday, where hopefully we will find out the answers to all these questions and a whole lot more!

On behalf of CM Fanatic, I will write him a Smackdown! Preview

SMACKDOWN!© PREVIEW

DEAD MAN WALKING
August 12th, 2004

As SummerSlam draws ever closer and the WWE Title Match looms, two men decided that they couldn’t wait until SummerSlam to annihilate each other, they wanted to do it on Smackdown! By orders of General Manager, Shane McMahon, both competitors were tied together by one string of Rope and they literally beat the hell out of each other, but what was to come after the match not only shocked Brock Lesnar, but the whole of the viewing public.

Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker and proceeded to “kill” The Undertaker. Lesnar battered The Deadman , senseless until EMT’s were forced to come out, and even then an irate Taker’ stood up and chokeslamed a helpless EMT. If this is what Taker will do on Smackdown! What is he capable of doing at SummerSlam? What will he do to Lesnar or anyone else for that matter on Smackdown this week? Tune in to find out!

Last Week saw an open challenge from the Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz, to Too Cool. This Week they will face off in a Table Match with the WWE Tag Titles on the line. After a vile attack by both Dudleyz resulting in a 3-D to Grandmaster Sexay through a Table, you have to ask yourself, will Too Cool be 100% both mentally and physically? Will Sexay even make it to Smackdown! Next week?

A.J Styles defeated Rey Mysterio to earn a shot at Chavo Guererro’s Cruiserweight Title, will Shane McMahon set a date for the Match? Only Smackdown! Has the answers.

The feud between Booker T and The Rock intensified Last Week as the Bookman attacked The Rock on the set of his new film. Will the Rock be on Smackdown this week and what will he say or do to reprehend the actions of Booker T last week?

Will we see another edition of “Learning English with John Bradshaw Layfield” or will Eddie show JBL some “Latino Heat?”

Wil any more matches for SummerSlam be made? All this and more on Smackdown this Thursday, the Last Samckdown before the SummerSlam PPV.

#30 ·

Roster: I think the World, WWE Tag and Cruiserweight Title rosters areto imbalanced (ie too many heels or faces). Not sure about RVD in the Hardcore division, or Tajiri in the Hardcore division or AJ Styles in the Cruiserweight division. The roster is a good one though.

The shows are all good. There could be more matches, promos and interviews on both shows. Also on Smackdown I find it difficult to see where matches start and end. Apart from that it is good.

A-Dust

#31 ·

after reading this very detailed and excellent shows of Raw and SD. I will begin my try at these new shows. I will have draft like rosters for Raw and SD. Starting August 7 I will bring you the raw edition and on the 8th SD edition. it may not be good as this one atop but I will try my best.

#33 ·

excellent shows...I really like the summerslam card. I will definitly read it.

#34 · (Edited)

Thanks Yankeesman77, I’m glad that we inspired you, and orton17, I hope that my SummerSlam can be like you’re PPV as for now here is Raw for August 9th

August 9th

Heat Matches

Gail Kim defeated Ivory
Hardcore Holly & Tommy Dreamer defeated Raven & Perry Saturn

Raw

The show kicks off with footage of last weeks, 20 Man over-the-top rope Battle Royal. The winner of which was a returning Bill Goldberg, he is the 6th Participant in the Elimination Chamber Match at SummerSlam.

Raw pyro explodes throughout the whole Arena.

J.R Welcome to Monday Night Raw, the last before this Sunday’s Pay-Per-View, extravaganza SummerSlam. Jim Ross alongside Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King we saw it. Last Week, right in front of our very eyes was the return of Goldberg to the WWE

KingJ.R that’s not all, he’s going to be in the World Heavyweight Title Match at SummerSlam. I’m sure Eric Bischoff is not happy about this.

J.R Eric Bischoff was forced to take the night off by our Chairman Vince McMahon after Bischoff refused to back down from the fact that the WWE Title will be fought for, inside the Elimination Chamber.

KingThe General Manager of Smackdown! Shane McMahon made the match a few weeks ago on Smackdown. This did not settle well with our General Manager prompting some harsh words from our General Manager.

J.RLet’s take you back to Raw, Last Week and the Confrontation between Mr McMahon and Eric Bischoff.

The Camera points to the TitanTron as Footage from Raw, Last Week is shown.

Vince – WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

Vince – I gave my Son permission to use the Chamber.

Eric – But Sir…….Mr McMahon……The Elimination Chamber is exclusive to Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw.

Vince – Eric, The Match is made. The Smackdown Main Event at SummerSlam will be decided INSIDE the Elimination Chamber, as Brock Lesnar will take on The Undertaker.

Mr McMahon tries to climb out of the Ring but Bischoff stops him.

Eric – Vince, I will not let the GM of another rival show, try and steal the Main Event of SummerSlam. I booked the match first therefore I should get the Main Event.

Vince – Do you know what Eric Bischoff? When I look into your beady eyes all I see is GREED. And it was GREED that put wCw out of business, MY GREED, but I will not let you challenge my authority again Eric Bischoff, Do you hear me?

Eric – Vince, you put me in charge of Raw, face it without Eric Bischoff in charge Raw would collapse.

Vince – Is that right Eric? Alright Eric Bischoff I am going to give you the night off, Ladies and Gentlemen may I please introduce your Interim General Manager for the night…ME.

Eric- Alright Vince, I’ll take the night off, but I will be back next week to survey the damage you have done to my Raw.

Vince – Let’s get a little song going for Mr. Bischoff…NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!!

The Cameras point back to J.R and King

J.RThe embarrassment that Eric Bischoff must have gone through, King I can’t bare to imagine.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme Plays

KingJ.R, do you know what you are talking about. If I were you I would keep your mouth shut when talking about the Man that employs us.

J.R – I’m just doing my Job, I’m talking about everything that is going on, on Raw.

An irate Eric Bischoff walks quickly to the Ring, picks up the microphone and is about to speak

EricCut the music, cut the Damn music. Now unfortunately owing to Business Arrangements, Vince McMahon cannot be here with us to honour Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw, but I tell you what, things are going to change around here.

Crowd Chants NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE

Eric - One thing, one thing. Could you shut the hell up!

Crowd Chants get even louder; Bischoff waits until they die down

Eric I have some left over business to attend to from Last Week, so without further ado let me get on with this. Vince McMahon decided to give The World’s Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin a shot at the World Tag Titles

J.RWe have new Champs!

EricWell in my book, you don’t just get a Title Shot like that, so at SummerSlam we will see the return match from last week, as the New Tag Team Champions, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin will defend The Tag Team Titles against the Former Champions La Resistance. Vince McMahon also decided to bring back Bill Goldberg to Raw, well Goldberg, listen in. I have special plans for you soon so don’t worry about that. As I said, Vince McMahon destroyed my Raw, and I am going to have to pick it back up.

King J.R, the boss is back. He is leaving no stone unturned.

J.RWhat did Bischoff mean that he has ‘Special Plans’ for Goldberg in the upcoming future?

KingI don’t know, but I know one thing J.R. Raw tonight has already been chaotic, and we’ve only just started!

Commercial Break

J.RWe are in the Kingston Memorial Centre here in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, 6 days ahead of SummerSlam. Eric Bischoff is back and he promises that things will ‘change’ around here.

Lilian GarciaThe Following Match is scheduled for One Fall.

Scott Steiner approaches the Ring

J.RScott Steiner has vowed to ‘End the Career of Matt Hardy’ at SummerSlam

King That’s right The Hardcore Title will be on the line. We don’t even know if Matt Hardy will even make it to SummerSlam. Matt Hardy did seem pretty certain of the fact he will walk out of the Air Canada Centre come Sunday Night, the New Hardcore Champion

Scott Steiner picks up a microphone in the Ring

ScottMatt Hardy, I know you’re sitting at Home watching Raw right now but let me tell you something. If you haven’t been watching Raw these past weeks. I have won every single match that I have been in. I beat down Rob Van Dam last week. Matt I put you where you are today. AT HOME! I hope you don’t turn up on Sunday Night, Hardy because if you do I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER TURN UP ON RAW AGAIN. So this goes to my P.I.M.P Friend Matt Hardy. Holla If Ya Hear Me!

Steiner throws the Microphone back to Lillian Garcia

LillianAnd here is his challenger…Tajiri

Tajiri’s Theme hits the Arena

KingHere come the Japanese Buzzsaw Tajiri.

MatchScott Steiner v Tajiri
FinishScott Steiner holds the carcass of Tajiri 6 feet above the Ring. He then drops him causing Tajiri to fall flat out horizontally. Steiner goes for the pin but only manages to get a two count. You Suck chants begin to Ring around the Arena. Steiner starts to get mad as he paces the Ring. He picks up the lifeless body of Tajiri and sets him up for a Belly-To-Belly. He gets it locked in perfectly. Tajiri lands awkwardly onto the canvas. Steiner covers Tajiri and the Referee gets the 3 count.

Here is your winner – The Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner

Scott Steiner remains in the Ring, he sees that Tajiri is trying to get up, using all his strength to pull his weight up. Steiner gives Tajiri a gruesome look and kicks him in the face. Tajiri remains on the floor. Scott Steiner then applies the Steiner Recleiner.

J.RHow does Scott Steiner sleep at night? The match is won, Stop this attack, someone please, stop it…

Matt Hardy’s Theme Plays

J.RKing, it’s Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy is here

KingJ.R, I can’t believe it. Hardy was not expected in Canada tonight.

Scott Steiner breaks the hold, Hardy runs into the ring and attacks Steiner. He runs at him and kicks him in the Groin, following this up with a Twist Of Fate.

J.RTwist Of Fate by Matt Hardy, if he gets this in on Sunday we could have a new Hardcore Champion

Hardy then goes out of the Ring to get a Steel Chair. He rolls into the Ring and hits Steiner once in the Back with the Chair. He proceeds by putting the Chair on Steiner’s Ribs and climbing to the Top Rope. He looks for the Leg Drop but Steiner rolls out of the way. Steiner then grabs the Chair and hits Hardy flat out in the Head. He then throws the Chair away and proceeds to put the Steiner Recleiner Submission Hold on. Hardy fails to tap. Officials from backstage come out to break up the hold. Hardy lies unconscious in the Ring.

J.RWhat has Scott Steiner done to Matt Hardy?

KingJ.R, Matt Hardy decided to come out and attack Scott Steiner, he didn’t have to. He could have just stayed at home and watch Scott Steiner mock him, over and over.

J.R Matt Hardy will need a miracle to win at SummerSlam

[/I]Don’t Try This At Home Commercial

Eric Bischoff is in his office, La Resistance enter.

GrenierMr Bischoff we are so happy to see you back. We don’t know what we did to Mr McMahon we just knew that we had to defend our Titles and we lost them. When you came back, we knew that Raw would be turned back around. The best General Manager in the History of the WWE can do anything.

EricSylvan, thank you very much. I know that I can count on you to regain the Tag Team Titles back at SummerSlam. But I was thinking of something else tonight, well I was thinking more along the lines of two Singles Matches because it will be you Sylvan Grenier going one-on-one with Shelton Benjamin and Rob Conway will face Charlie Haas, but guys I want you to promise me this. I want you to beat down The Tag Team Champions Tonight, and I want you to beat down the Tag Team Champions on Sunday.

Backstage A Limousine rolls up in the Parking Lot. It stops and out comes Goldberg. Coach pulls out the Mic.

CoachGoldberg, why are you here tonight, what were you’re reasons for returning to the WWE?

Goldberg stares at Coach

GoldbergI will reveal that, later on tonight.

La Resistance member Rob Conway is already in the Ring awaiting the arrival of Charlie Haas

Charlie Haas Theme Plays

J.RHere comes one half of the new World Tag Team Champions, but after General Manager Eric Bischoff made the return match at SummerSlam, you have to ask yourselves, Is the Title reign premature?

KingLa Resistance, the French associates have enough Talent in themselves to win back the Titles.

J.RThe World’s Greatest Tag Team have now won both the Smackdown and Raw Tag Titles.

MatchCharlie Haas v Rob Conway
FinishCharlie Haas goes for a Top Rope Elbow Drop, he misses and lands very badly on his elbow. Conway gets a School Boy and Pins one half of the Tag Champs.

Here is your winner – Rob Conway

KingWhat a shock J.R

J.RWill this see a repeat pattern, will Sylvan Grenier defeat Shelton Benjamin later on tonight?

Backstage Randy Orton bumps into Stone Cold Steve Austin

AustinIt takes a man to stand up to Vince McMahon, that’s why I have done so, so many times.

OrtonWhat, have you been drinking too much of that beer, Steve?

AustinI drink, until I get drunk. Your punk ass probably hasn’t even tasted beer yet.

Austin walks off leaving a baffled Orton standing alone

Promos are shown announcing the return of Kevin Nash to Raw in 2 weeks.

The Ring is set is up as the Highlight Reel is up next

Chris Jericho’s Theme Plays

J.RHere comes Y2J who will be a participant in the huge 6-Man Elimination Chamber Match at SummerSlam

KingThe Highlight of the Night, is making his way to the Ring.

JerichoWelcome to Raw is Jericho!!!! Chris Jericho is back in Canada for all the Jerichoholics in Kingston, Ontario. Let’s get down to business, my guest tonight is a returning Superstar. I have not seen eye to eye with him in past years but everyone is dying to know, why this man returned, so without further ado, may I please welcome my guest for tonight, Goldberg.

Goldberg’s Theme Plays

We see him emerge from his Dressing Room. The Goldberg Chants begin. Goldberg enters the Ring and picks up the Microphone

JerichoWow, Bill, You’re for real. I thought I was dreaming last week

Crowd Laugh

JerichoSo, anyway, Goldberg, why did you return to the WWE?

GoldbergWell, Vince McMahon gave me a call, asked me if I wanted to work with him again. The money was right, and I made my return last week in Pennsylvania.

JerichoWas the lure of a World Heavyweight Title opportunity at SummerSlam even more of a reason to return.

GoldbergI knew that when I returned I would be challenging for that Title, and at SummerSlam I will walk out of the Elimination Chamber the new World Heavyweight Champion.

JerichoWell Goldberg, I know that if it’s you and me as the Final two, I won’t go down that easily.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme Plays

EricMr Goldberg Welcome Back. How nice of you to join us. Vince McMahon has bringed back a very important addition to the Raw Roster, well Bill Goldberg, you will be in action tonight, in 6 Man Tag Team Action. As you will team up with Edge and Stone Cold Steve Austin to face the Team of Randy Orton, Kane and Triple H. As for you Chris Jericho, don’t think that I have left you out. You will team up with The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit to face a Surprise Team. And Jericho you’re match

Bischoff looks at his Watch

EricIS UP NEXT!

Commercial Break

J.RAnd we’re back live from the Sold Out Kingston Memorial Centre, where Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit will take on Mystery opponents in a Tag Team Matchup

Chris Benoit makes his way to the Ring.

LillianAnd here are their opponents – Mark Henry and Viscera

J.ROh My God

KingThis is the beginning of the end for both Jericho and Benoit

MatchChris Benoit and Chris Jericho v Mark Henry and Viscera
FinishChris Benoit manages to land a Headbutt on Mark Henry. Jericho swings Viscera into the Guard Rail on the outside injuring his right arm in the Process. Benoit applies the Crossface onto Mark Henry. Henry is stuck in the middle of the Ring and taps after about 15 seconds

Here are your winners – Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

J.RBenoit and Jericho had to work together tonight but come SummerSlam, these two men will be competing against each other, for what Chris Benoit currently holds. The World Heavyweight Championship.

Backstage Randy Orton walks into Triple H’s Dressing Room

OrtonOnce we were a team. We were Evolution. Don’t forget Hunter that we are still that team. Don’t forget that I will always have you’re back

HHH Randy, Evolution was back then. We are no longer Evolution. I concentrate on what is mine, and right now what is mine is the World Heavyweight Championship, so if you will excuse me, I have something to do.

Shelton Benjamin and Sylvan Grenier are in the Ring

MatchShelton Benjamin v Sylvan Grenier
FinishShelton gets the Splash in the corner turnbuckle. Grenier falls flat on the floor. Benjamin picks him up, runs to the rope and superkicks Grenier. He goes for the cover and Benjamin gets the 3 Count.

J.RThe falls are tied at 1-1. The SummerSlam fall will mean the most because it is that match which is for the Tag Team Titles.

Smackdown Rebound showing footage of the Rope Match, the victory for Brock Lesnar and the aftermatch which involved The Undertaker chokeslaming an EMT.

J.RAnd we are back live Ladies and Gentlemen as we are only 6 days away from SummerSlam. The World Heavyweight Title will be defended in a 6 Man Elimination Chamber Match, Goldberg, Kane, Triple H, Steve Austin and Chris Jericho are all looking to take away the Title from the Champion Benoit. The Intercontinental Championship is on the line as Edge takes on Randy Orton, this was a match made last week by Vince McMahon and will be The Final Encounter. The Tag Team Titles will be on the line as Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin defend against La Resistance. And finally, the Hardcore Title will be on the line as Scott Steiner defends against Matt Hardy.

KingAll this and much more at SummerSlam!

The 6 Man tag Match, all 6 men come to the ring

MatchRandy Orton, Triple H and Kane v Edge, Stone Cold and Goldberg
FinishTriple H goes for the Pedigree on Edge, Goldberg clotheslines him. Orton looks for the RKO on Goldberg but instead lands Triple H. Kane comes in and attacks Edge forcing them to both fight on the outside. Orton stands in the Ring looking shocked. Goldberg spears Orton then throws him out of the Ring. Stone Cold stunners Triple H. Goldberg then Jackhammers Triple H. Goldberg goes for the cover. Goldberg gets the 3 count.

Here are your winners – Goldberg, Stone Cold and Edge

J.RWhat a win for Goldberg, he is undefeated in his current WWE stint.

Goldberg and Stone Cold celebrate in the Ring with a beer. Stone Cold goes up to a turnbuckle and gives the one finger salute. When Stone Cold turns around Goldberg gets the SPEAR

J.ROH MY GOD, GOLDBERG JUST SPEARED AUSTIN!!!!

Goldberg grabs a Microphone

GoldbergThat was for WrestleMania XX

J.RSUNDAY, JOIN US ON SUNDAY!!

The Show ends with Goldberg raising his hands on the Ramp with Austin lying flat out in the middle of the Ring

Match Results

Scott Steiner defeated Tajiri
Rob Conway defeated Charlie Haas
Shelton Benjamin defeated Sylvan Grenier
Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho defeated Mark Henry and Viscera
Goldberg, Stone Cold and Edge defeated Triple H, Randy Orton and Kane

#35 ·

good show....I liked the heat between Goldberg and Austin. Randy Orton/Austin bit was good too. The event had a good card and I liked the main event. 8.5/10. Still looking forward to Summerslam.

#36 ·

Great line up between Austin and Goldberg, could be an interesting fued, didn't see Bischoff getting fired, that was a shock for me. Also I think I see and Orton/ McMahon fued happening soon.

Hope you use Goldberg and Austin fued well, I can see it being a big one.

#38 ·

Brilliant build up for SummerSlam. Fantastic show. Love this tension between Austin and Goldberg at the moment, could really be an all time great feud.

This really is one of the best threads going. The realism is perfect. Also, I will make my SummerSlam predictions after Smackdown.

10/10 for a superb show.

#39 ·

Just a quick note, those of you waiting for Smackdown!, I have been informed that it will be up ahead of schedule, so it will be up tomorrow. Hopefully I will have a full SummerSlam preview up after that.

Once again thanks to all for the flattering comments! Wolf Beast, Grendrill, orton17 to name but a few, really appreciate it :)

#41 · (Edited)
This is not Spam, just to inform you that after tense discussions with my colleague (CM Fanatic - Upcoming Booker) we both decided to change the name of our thread from Being The Booker - TGO08 to WWE: Afterlife. The content will not be spoiled, rest assured.

I would like to thank A-Dust for helping me with the change, and Smackdown as stated will be posted tonight

Thank You

#44 · (Edited)

Footage of last week’s Smackdown is shown, showing the rope match between Brock Lesnar and the Undertaker, where Brock choked the Undertaker to what looked like his death, but he rose up and chokeslamed a nearby EMT.

The Smackdown pyro hits, along with a massive cheer from the crowd

ColeGood evening and welcome to Smackdown!!! It’s only 3 days until SummerSlam and already things are being to boil up.

TazzThat’s right Cole. Last week, for a few minutes it looked as if there wasn’t going to be a match between Lesnar and the Undertaker. Hell, it looked as if there wasn’t going to be any Undertaker! But the Undertaker proved why he is labelled the Deadman.

ColeYes, as you saw in the footage before this show started, Lesnar choked the Undertaker to what looked like his death, but he rose up, with enough strength to chokeslam a helpless EMT. No doubt the Undertaker will be looking for revenge tonight.But also from last week, we have the tag team tables match for the WWE Tag Titles between the Dudleyz and Too Cool.. But last week, the Dudleyz injured Grandmaster Sexay giving him what looked like a broken arm. Do you think he’ll well enough for tonights match?

TazzI hope so. I’d hate to see Scotty go against the Dudleyz solo. He wouldn’t stand a chance. But also scheduled tonight is a match between John Cena and Batista. Batista has asked Shane to schedule this match as he so badly wants to destroy Cena. And we’ll also be seeing Kurt Angle going head to head against the Big Show in some pre-SummerSlam practice. But do you know what I’m really looking forward to tonight Cole?

ColeWhat’s that Tazz?

Tazz - Tonight we will see the FOURTH EVER segment of “If Ya Smell”, hosted by the Peoples’ Champ, The Rock!!!

ColeWell after last week, the Rock should be looking for some revenge on Booker T, after he beat him up on the set of the new film he is due to appear in. He should be here tonigh……

*A.J Styles’ music starts* A.J Styles comes out, a massive crowd cheer

TazzA.J is scheduled to fight tonight. This must be about his shot at the Cruiserweight title.

StylesLast week, I battled Rey Mysterio for a shot at the Cruiserweight title and I came out on top. Now I want my match against Chavo for the title. I came out here to ask Shane to schedule me a match for the Cruiserweight title. I don’t care when it is, tonight, Summerslam, next week, next month, I don’t care, just schedule my match!!! Shane, I…..

*Shane McMahon’s music starts* Shane McMahon comes out to a huge cheer

ShaneWell Styles, you’re doing well for yourself. You recently joined the WWE and you’re already number one contender for the Cruiserweight title. You couldn’t definitely go places in the future. Since you’re got so much potential, I think you should get the experience you need in the WWE, so I’m gonna book your match against Chavo for the Cruiserweight title at SummerSlam.

Crowd cheer

*Chavo Guerrero’s music starts* Chavo comes out to loud boos

ChavoHey, hold up homes. Styles is no way good enough to challenge me for the title. He beat one high profile wrestler then suddenly he gets a shot at the…..

ShaneShut up Chavo!!!! Who’d you think you are? You may be the Cruiserweight champ, but I’M THE G.M!!!! Don’t forget your role Chavo!!! Now you two are gonna have a match this Sunday. If you wanna keep your title, then win your match. Now please take it easy tonight, I want both of you to be in good condition for Sunday’s match, we need SummerSlam to be as good as possible.

Shane leaves the ring, leaving Chavo and Styles in a face off.

StylesI’d kick your ass all over this ring right now Chavo. But Shane is right; I’d need to be fit for my first big match in the WWE. Be ready Chavo.

Styles leaves the ring, leaving Chavo alone in the ring.

ColeI wonder what’s going through his head.

TazzFear Cole. He fears that he’s going to lose the Cruiserweight title. And what’s worse is that he could lose it to someone who hasn’t even been in the WWE for at least a month. A.J is good Cole, but I don’t he’s ready to play with the big boys. And he's beginning to get a bit too cocky for my liking.

ColeWell we better go onto our first match Tazz.

*Test’s music starts* Test comes out

*Goldust’s music starts* Goldust comes out

This going to be a singles match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

Test dominates most of the match.

Test lifts Goldust off the mat, and sends him back down with a scoop slam. Test taunts towards the crowd then goes to pick up Goldust again. But Goldust counters with a low blow, unseen by the ref, and then gets up and lands a falling neckbreaker. Goldust taunts towards the crowd, then lifts Test off the mat and lands the Curtain Call. He goes for the pin. 1…2…3 Goldust wins.

ColeWell the crowd seems warmed up after that match. The next match is really gonna get them excited. It’s time for the WWE Tag Titles to be put on the line in a tables match.

*The Dudley Boyz’ music starts* The Dudley Boyz come out

ColeBubba Ray’s grabbing a mic. He sure looks happy.

Bubba Ray(Laughs) I just got word backstage that Grandmaster’s Sexay’s arm is broken and he can’t be in this match! (Laughs) I guess Scotty’s gonna have to go this match alone! And be warned Scotty, this time, we won’t take it easy like we did last week.

ColeTake it easy? They broke Grandmaster Sexay’s arm!!!

*Too Cool’s music start* Scotty comes out to a big cheer

TazzScotty’s a brave man, maybe too brave. Wait, he’s got a mic in his hand.

ScottyDon’t think I’m gonna go this match alone Dudleyz! It seems that everyone has forgotten that Too Cool is a trio! We still have another member who is fit and raring to go!

Massive crowd cheer

TazzYou know who that is, don’t you Cole!!!!

ColeI think I do Tazz, it’s….

*Too Cool’s music starts* Rikishi comes out to a massive crowd cheer

ColeRikishi!!! The Dudleyz aren’t smiling now! This match will start right after this short break!

Commercial break

ColeWe’re back and it’s time for the tag team tables match!

This will be a tornado tag team tables match for the WWE Tag Team Titles. There will be no disqualifications or count outs.

D-Von slides out of the ring and goes to get a table. Scotty goes out as well to attack D-Von. Rikishi and Bubba Ray are in the ring locked in a grapple. Rikishi gains the advantage and lands a belly-to-belly suplex. Bubba Ray gets up straight away and receives a running clothesline. Rikishi goes to pick up Bubba Ray but he hits him in the gut. Bubba Ray then lands a swinging neckbreaker on the bent over Rikishi. Bubba Ray lifts him up, but receives a double axe handle to the back of the head. Scotty picks Bubba Ray off the mat, whips him into the ropes and lands a dropkick off the rebound. Scotty lifts him to his feet, and then Rikishi comes along to help and they land a double flapjack on Bubba Ray. While they are standing over Bubba Ray, D-Von comes in and lands a bulldog on the unexpecting Rikishi. D-Von gets up and Scotty goes for a clothesline on him but D-Von ducks, kicks Scotty in the gut and lands a DDT.

The match is evenly fought throughout.

Rikishi goes out to get the table while Scotty watches over Bubba Ray and D-Von who are lying on the ringmat. Rikishi places the table in the turnbuckle and goes over to D-Von. He picks up D-Von and goes for an irish whip into the table, but D-Von reverses it and whips Rikishi into the table. D-Von runs at Rikishi but Rikishi catches him with a big boot in the face. Meanwhile Bubba Ray has got to his feet and he and Scotty have taken their fight outside the ring. Scotty and Bubba Ray are exchanging blows to the face. Bubba Ray gains the advantage causing Scotty’s knees to buckle from a hard shot to the head. He grabs Scotty and irish whips him into the steel steps. Scotty hits the steps hard and knocks them away from the ring post. Bubba Ray goes over to him and gets a few stomps on him then rolls him back into the ring. Bubba Ray looks under the ring, pulls out a table, and then takes into the ring. When he slides in he receives a few stomps from Rikishi. Rikishi then helps him to his feet and whips him into an empty turnbuckle. D-Von hits Rikishi from behind, but Rikishi hits him back and whips him into the turnbuckle opposite Bubba Ray. Rikishi then runs and jumps bum-first into Bubba Ray, and then does the same to D-Von in the opposite turnbuckle. Both D-Von and Bubba Ray fall down sitting in the turnbuckle. Rikishi the goes over to Bubba Ray and gives him the stinkface, and then goes over to D-Von and also gives him the stinkface. Scotty has managed to get to his feet and sets up a table near the turnbuckle. Rikishi sees the table, and picks up D-Von and drags him to that turnbuckle. Rikishi gets a few punches to the head of D-Von then places him on top of the table. Rikishi climbs the top turnbuckle and prepares for the BANZAI drop, but Bubba Ray pulls D-Von off the table, and then pushes Rikishi off the top turnbuckle sending him out of the ring. Scotty then hits Bubba Ray on the back of the head sending him on top of the table, and then whips D-Von out of the ring. Scotty sees and opportunity and goes for the Worm. W-O-R-M, UH-UH-UH-UH. Scotty lands the Worm, sending Bubba Ray through the table. Scotty and Rikishi are the new WWE Tag Team Champions.

ColeWhat a match. The Dudleyz have lost the tag titles.

TazzThey lost at their own game, a tables match. That’s just goes to show you can never be sure about the result. You can never be sure whether it’s going to be “your day”.

ColeHold on Tazz… I just got word that Paul Heyman’s limo has arrived backstage. It is believed that the Undertaker is in the limo with his “master” Paul Heyman. We’re sending a camera backstage where Josh Matthews is going to try and get an interview with the Deadman.

TazzI doubt that’s going to happen Cole.

Camera switches to backstage where Josh Matthews is running towards a limo.

TazzWhat a minute, Paul Heyman’s limo? That looks like the limo of….

The limo door opens and out steps Vince McMahon.

TazzI knew it. Our boss Mr McMahon.

MatthewsUhh, good evening Mr McMahon. We weren’t really….

VinceWhat? You weren’t expecting me to be at my own show. I just came to check on the progress of my son’s work. Oh yes, and to make an announcement about Summerslam. I feel I should be involved in SummerSlam on Sunday, so I have taken it upon myself to make alterations to the Intercontinental title match between Edge and Randy Orton. I’ve decided to make myself the special referee for that match.

Huge crowd cheer

MatthewsWow, Mr McMahon. Would you like to further comment on….

VinceSorry son but there’s no time. I don’t want to hold the show any longer. I’ve gotta go that my seat.

Vince rushes away to his skybox.

ColeWell it seems we were wrong about the limo, but we still got some big news. Mr McMahon will be special referee in the Intercontinental match at SummerSlam!

TazzThat match is really gonna need someone to keep Orton and Edge under control, and I think Mr McMahon is the right person to do it.

ColeThat’s right Tazz. Well it’s time for our weekly dosage of “If Ya Smell” with the Rock.

TazzI hope he shows up. I hope Booker T really got through to him with that beating.

*The Rock’s music starts* Booker T comes out to boos

TazzWhat’s he doing here? Where’s the Rock?

Booker TIF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL…….. What the 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME, 5 TIME WCW CHAMPION IS COOKING!!!!

Loud boos

Booker TAs you can see, the Rock’s punk ass has yet again sold out on you wrestling fans. But don’t worry, the REAL Great One is here and ready to give you a show. Now I’m not like the Rock. I never grew up in the posh suburbs of Miami. I grew up on the rough streets. I was harsh life, but it was on the streets where I learnt to fight. I do my best fighting in the street. So to really give it to the Rock, I’ve asked Shane if he could add a stipulation to our match at SummerSlam. And that stipulation was granted. At SummerSlam, me the Rock will go at it in a street fight. But there’s more Rock. Since you love your movies and you can’t seem to decide whether or not to stay in wrestling, I’m gonna help you with that decision. If you lose in our match at SummerSlam, you can keep on staring in your movies…. But don’t come back to the WWE. I want you gone for good you sell-out. If you love wrestling, you better be prepared. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT…… SUCKA!!!!

The Rock’s music starts* The Rock runs out to the ring ready to fight. The Rock jumps in the ring and he and Booker T exchange punches. Booker T grabs the Rock’s arm, whips him into the ropes, but the Rock counters, and lands the spinebuster. He then looks towards the crowd and signals the peoples’ Elbow. He runs to the ropes, rebounds, jumps over Booker T, rebounds off the ropes again, and then lands the Peoples’ Elbow.

TazzI guess the Rock didn’t sell-out, he was just late.

ColeWell there’s no time for “If Ya Smell” anymore, we have to go to a commercial break. But when we come back, John Cena and Batista will go at it in the ring.

Josh Matthews’ SummerSlam promo

Commercial break

RAW REBOUND of the 6 man of Randy Orton, Triple H and Kane v Edge, Stone Cold and Goldberg and the aftermath where Goldberg speared Stone Cold.

ColeBoth Cena and Batista are in the ring and raring to go!

Batista gets the upper hand in this match with a running clothesline. Batista then gets a few stomps on his head to weaken him, then picks him up and lands a powerbomb-into-pin. 1...2 Cena kicks out.

Batista aggressively dominates this match.

Batista whips Cena into the ropes and goes for the big boot but Cena ducks, then gets a few shots into the face of Batista and lands a clothesline sending Batista to the floor. Cena then runs to the ropes, rebounds and lands an elbow drop. Cena lifts Batista off the mat and lands a fine execution of the Spinning Fisherman Suplex. Cena taunts by pumping up his sneaks. He waits for Batista to get to his feet, and then runs at him for a clothesline. But Batista ducks, turns around a gives Cena a big boot to the face. Batista lifts Cena to his feet and then onto his shoulders to get him into position for his finisher. But Cena gets a few punches to the head of Batista who manages to lose grip on Cena. Cena manages to jump down and lift the dazed Batista onto his shoulders, and then lands the F-U. Cena goes for the pin. 1…2…3. Cena wins.

ColeIt looks like Cena has finally put Batista in his place and has come out on top in this feud.

TazzThis feud with Batista will really help Cena when it come to facing either Eddie Guerrero, JBL or Kurt Angle to defend his U.S Title. I think he….

Camera and sound switches to backstage where Josh Matthews is running up to yet another limo.

TazzHey, that’s Paul Heyman’s limo!

ColeI wonder if the Undertaker is in that limo….

MatthewsOk, Heyman’s limo has finally arrived and we are about to find out if the Undertaker is inside.

The limo stops and the driver steps out and goes to open the back door. Paul Heyman steps out.

The crowd boo

MatthewsPaul, Paul. Is the Undertaker in the limo? We’d like to get a few words from him.

HeymanIs the Undertaker in this limo? Of course he’s in this limo! You didn’t think he’d just stay at home after what that animal Lesnar did to him last week, did you? But it’s not just the Undertaker in there, oh no! The Undertaker was so upset after last week, he decided to take out some aggression. But not on Brock…..

The Undertaker steps out, and then pulls a tied up and gagged Sable out of the limo.

Mix of cheers and boos

ColeOh my God!!! There’s the Undertaker! And he’s got Sable, Lesnar’s fiancé!

TazzLesnar will not be happy about this!!! I sure hope he’s here tonight, for Sable’s sake.

ColeWell it’s time for Kurt Angle to face off against the Big Show.

*The Big Show’s music starts* The Big Show comes out

*Kurt Angle’s music starts* Kurt Angle comes out

This is going to be a singles match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

The two wrestlers start the match off in a grapple which the Big Show gets the upper hand in and hits Angle with a big knee smash that sends him to the floor. Kurt Angle manages to get up and sees the Big Show running towards him and ducks into the leg trip. Angle lifts up his leg and stomps him on the groin. Angle then goes to the head of the Big Show and applies a headlock. He locks it on for around 15 seconds but realises it has no effect so releases the Big Show.

The match is evenly fought.

The Big Show whips Angle into the turnbuckle and follows it up with a clothesline. Angle then falls to the floor and sits in the turnbuckle. Big Show then applies the foot choke to Angle. He then goes to pick up Angle but receives an eye rake, followed by a suplex. Angle then removes the straps of his attire. He grabs the leg of the Big Show, drags him into the centre of the ring, and puts him in the Ankle Lock. The Big Show shouts in pain but manages to slowly crawl to the ropes. The ref manages to get Angle to let go. Angle stands behind the Big Show waiting for him to get up. The Big Show gets to his feet and turns around straight into an Angle Slam. He covers the Big Show. 1…2…3 Angle wins.

*JBL’s music starts* JBL comes out to the ramp with a mic

JBLYou call that a match? I’m definitely going to win that triple threat match at SummerSlam. You couldn’t wrestle your way out of a greasy paper bag! I should come down to that ring and show you how to wrestle.

TazzWhoa, I think JBL’s mouth’s writing a check his ass can’t cash.

Angle signals for a mic.

AngleJBL, why don’t you come down here and show us what kind of wrestling they teach you down there in Yamakra.

Crowd laugh

JBL walks down to ring and rolls up his sleeves. He slides in and receives stomps to the head from Angle. He gets to his feet, but walks right into a German Suplex. Angle then applies the Ankle Lock to JBL, who screams in pain and struggles to get free. Suddenly Eddie Guerrero comes out of the crowd and enters the ring. He knocks Angle to the floor with a dropkick to the back of the head and Angle lands on top of JBL. Eddie climbs to the top turnbuckle then lands the Frog Splash on both Angle and JBL.

ColeWow, it looks like we just got a preview of the triple threat match at SummerSlam and what a preview it was!

TazzIf Eddie can keep up this form, we might see a Mexican U.S Champion!

Camera switches to backstage where the Paul Heyman is leading droids followed by the Undertaker and Sable to the ring.

ColeIt looks like the Undertaker is coming to the ring! I wonder what he’s going to do with Sable.

TazzI think I have a pretty good idea of what he has in store for Sable, I just hope Lesnar is here tonight…

ColeWe’ll find out what happens after this short break.

Don’t Try This At Home Commercial

*The Undertaker’s music starts* Paul Heyman comes out with the urn, followed by 10 druids, followed by the Undertaker with Sable. The druids line up on the ramp while Heyman, Undertaker and Sable enter the ring.

TazzLesnar better get here soon…

HeymanLast week we all saw Lesnar try to kill the Undertaker, foolishly forgetting that the Deadman is dead. The actions of Lesnar have deeply hurt the Undertaker who needed deep consoling, While I was consoling the Undertaker, it popped into my head, hey, the Undertaker hasn’t made any sacrifices lately. Maybe if he makes a sacrifice, he can get over his depression. So I started to think, who would be an ideal sacrifice? And then it came to me, Sable, Lesnar’s fiancé. If you sacrifice Sable the Undertaker would come out of his depression, and the depression would be passed onto Lesnar, who wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the fight at SummerSlam. We’d be killing two birds with one sacrifice!!!

ColeWhat a sick, sadistic man….

TazzWhere the hell is Lesnar?

HeymanWell Taker, it’s time to get down to business.

A gong sounds the lights dim. Taker lays the tied up Sable in the centre of the ring and then gets on one knee beside her. He lowers his head and raises his arm, then lightning strikes the ring. Sable’s body begins to rise.

TazzThe Undertaker better get out here now!!!

The Undertaker gets to his feet and raises both hands in the arm. Suddenly Lesnar comes through the curtains and runs into the 10 druids. Lesnar punches and F-5’s his way through them then makes his way to the ring. Heyman rushes out and leaves Lesnar and the Undertaker in the ring with the floating Sable. Lesnar and the Undertaker begin to exchange punches as the lights go back to normal and Sable slowly falls back to the ringmat. The Undertaker irish whips Lesnar into the ropes and hits him with a big boot to the face off the rebound. He then picks him up and lifts him onto his shoulder and then into position for his finisher. The Undertaker hits Lesnar with the tombstone and then crosses Lesnar arms over his chest and Taker sticks his tongue out to the crowd and rolls his eyes back in his head.

TazzTaker really gave it the Lesnar, but at least Sable is still alive.

ColeThis is definitely a taster of what’s to come on Sunday!!! Join us in three days time at SummerSlam to see the outcome of Lesnar and the Deadman’s match! Goodnight everybody!

Show ends with camera on Taker’s face with his tongue out and eyes rolled back in his head.

Goldust defeated Test
Too Cool defeated The Dudley Boyz for the WWE Tag Team Titles
John Cena defeated Batista
Kurt Angle defeated the Big Show

#45 ·
Lovely stuff. Very impressive. Both you guys really have the knack for BTB.

Great show, build up superbly for SummerSlam, with many feuds nearly a settlement, it really is shaping up to be a great event.

Predictions:

RAW Matches:
Elimination Chamber: I'll go with Benoit, but this is anyones match.
I.C: Vince to screw Orton out of the title.
Tag: Cant see TWGTT losing so early into their title reign.
Hardcore: Steiner to mangle Matt Hardy into next year.

SD Matches:
WWE: I'll go with Lesnar after Taker got the final blow on SD
Rock to beat Booker T, and maybe go on to feud with Lesnar over the title.
J.B.L to be the #1 Contender for the US title.
Chavo Guerrero to cheat to victory over A.J, leading to a rematch somewhere down the line.

All in all, this PPV has been built up superbly, good luck to both of you for this Sunday, and I will be sure to take a look!!! Well done guys.

#46 ·
Wow, CMF, I didn't know you could even write like that lol!

I like the bit where we were waiting for the first Limo, I was expecting it to be Heyman and out popped Mr McMahon announcing himself as the Special Guest Referee in the I.C Match at SummerSlam

Overall I think it was a great show that hyped SummerSlam from a Smackdown perspective very well.

Just to let all of you know A Full SummerSlam Preview should be up in the next 24hrs, possibly by midnight tonight, I'll see how it goes. If you want to wait for the Preview BEFORE making your Predictions you are very welcome to do so.

#48 · (Edited)
and
are proud to Present

WWE SummerSlam

August 15th 2004,
Air Canada Centre,
Toronto – Canada

‘When men aspire, envy greets their enemies,
Cold hearts pump out cold blood,
‘Matt Hardy, I will end you’re career’,

The need to win holds no boundaries,
Injuries caused by harmful aggression,
Ego’s dented by the thought of victory,

No man can ever bear a grudge,
‘Only A Street Fight can settle this’,
Jealousy defeats the point of pride,

Heritage mocked by those weak in soul,
Only those bold and brave will come through,

Then there are those who seek no comfort,
Men who have their own needs cared for,
Resilience will always be noted,

One man who came for Gold,
A new start against a seasoned Veteran,

Persons who strive for no end,
‘I will take you’re Title away’,
‘This will be the Final Encounter’,
‘The only man who will be able to Referee this is me’,

Then there is hope…
‘Chris Benoit, you’re mine’,
‘Triple H, I will never defend my Title against you again’,
‘Goldberg, if it’s you, and me I wont back down’,
‘Austin, That was for WrestleMania XX’,
‘Jericho, you will see fit to compete tonight’,
‘Kane, I will make you’re life hell’,

Six Men, One Chamber, One Prize, The World Heavyweight Championship,
Welcome To SummerSlam…’

Official SummerSlam Theme SongThis Time’s For Real by Ill Nino

WWE Championship

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker
v

Since Shane McMahon was announced Smackdown General Manager, the top belt on Smackdown, the WWE Title has been vacant. The night of his arrival, Shane McMahon decided to hold an open tournament, with the last two remaining Superstars squaring off against each other for the Title. These last two Superstars turned out to be ‘The Next Big Thing’, Brock Lesnar, and ‘The Deadman’, The Undertaker. These two will square off in the Elimination Chamber after the Raw Main Event has finished. After the events of this past week will Brock Lesnar can’t be 100% going into this epic encounter, and ‘Taker can’t be too happy with losing to Brock Lesnar only two weeks ago on Smackdown. But when the dust settles, whose arm will the Referee raise and declare the New WWE Champion, The Undertaker or Brock Lesnar?

World Heavyweight Championship - Elimination Chamber

Chris Benoit © v Triple H v Goldberg v Stone Cold v Kane v Chris Jericho
vs

vs
vs

vs
vs

WrestleMania XX was the greatest night in the mind of our World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit. For it was then, that he defeated not only ‘The Heart Break Kid’, Shawn Michaels but also ‘The Game’, Triple H in what many people consider to be the Greatest WrestleMania Main Event of all time. Since then countless times has Benoit had to defend the title and every time he has emerged with the gold firmly around his waist. This time, he will not defend his Title against one or two men, but five different Raw Superstars in the most demonic structure to be used in the WWE, The Elimination Chamber. Not all the Participants are on the same wave length as we saw this past week on Raw when Goldberg Speared Stone Cold. Will this play to Benoit’s advantage? Or will we see a new Champion crowned at SummerSlam?

United States Championship – Number One Contender Match

John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield v Eddie Guerrero v Kurt Angle
vs
vs

Since the whole WWE Title saga, the United States Championship has been currently overshadowed. However, GM Shane McMahon has decided that the U.S Title needs to be fought for with the winner facing the Champion John Cena. The patriotic John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield looks to add the U.S Title to a list of Titles which contains the WWE Championship, multiple Tag Team Championships and the Hardcore Title to name but a few. Layfield had famously quoted a line from former deceased American President Ronald Reagan R.I.P and said that it was ‘Morning Again’ in America after his WWE Title victory. Ironically the man he pinned to win the WWE Championship is the only one out of the three to be a former U.S Champion, that man is ‘Latino Heat’, Eddie Guerrero. Eddie has been on a warpath lately destroying both JBL and Kurt Angle, but can Eddie take that anger over with him to SummerSlam? Last but certainly not least; you can’t count the ‘Olympic Hero’ Kurt Angle out. The 1996 Gold Medallist is looking for Gold after dropping the WWE Championship to Brock Lesnar in an Iron Man Match, Last September on Smackdown. You have to think that Kurt Angle will want to win the Title, to show the whole watching World that he can be a U.S Champion to be proud of…

Intercontinental Title Special Guest Referee Match – The Final Encounter

Edge © v Randy Orton
Vince McMahon is the Special Guest Referee
vs

Ever since Edge defeated Randy Orton for the Intercontinental Championship at Vengeance of this year, Orton has been on a warpath, trying in a way that only Randy Orton can, to regain the Intercontinental Championship, even trying for the World Heavyweight Championship. But one thing that you don’t do in the WWE is ‘Cross The Boss’ and that is what Randy Orton has done on many occasions. Vince McMahon even granting Randy Orton this Title match so that he could ‘shut his punk ass up’. With Orton so hell-bent on regaining the Title, someone has to control this match, not any old official, but the most senior man in the WWE, Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Edge must feel that Psychological advantage going into what could be a pivotal point in his career, and Randy Orton better watch his step at SummerSlam, because put one foot wrong, and Orton could never see the Intercontinental Title again…

Street Fight

Booker T v The Rock
If Rock loses he leaves WWE
vs

This match is no ordinary match, this match is not about Titles, this match is not about Number One Contenderships, this match is about Respect. Booker T has shown The Rock no Respect, even dropping as low as attacking The Rock on the set of his new Film, mocking The Rock on countless occasions. Well Booker T challenged The Rock and his ‘double lifestyle’ by putting an ultimatum to The Great One. If Rocky loses that will be it. Rock will never be seen in the WWE again. Rock accepted, but then Shane McMahon made the added stipulation of a Street Fight. Which man has the advantage? And will August 15th 2004 be the last time where we see The Rock in a WWE Ring?

Hardcore Championship Match

Scott Steiner © v Matt Hardy
vs

This match came out of the evil mind of General Manager Eric Bischoff. Knowing that Matt Hardy was injured and could have had a possible Broken Leg, Bischoff makes the match at SummerSlam, Hardy v Steiner. But gave Hardy something to aim for…The Hardcore Title. There have been fierce words exchanged from both mouths as Hardy insists he will ‘win the Hardcore Title on Sunday’ and Stiener uttering the words ‘I failed to end his career before, this time Matt Hardy will never be seen on Raw again’. Will Hardy never be seen again, Steiner is undefeated as Champion. The odds are stacked in Hardy’s corner; only a miracle can save Matt Hardy now…

Cruiserweight Title Match

Chavo Guerrero © v A.J Styles
vs

What a shock, Smackdown viewers had over a month ago when none other than A.J Styles, showman of the NWA/TNA Flagship production showed up on Smackdown and immediately made his presence known to Chavo Guerrero. A.J then defeated Rey Mysterio to become the Number One Contender to Guerrero’s Title. Chavo seemed completely dumbfounded and shocked. Will Styles capture his first Championship in his first WWE PPV, or will Guerrero find a way to ‘Lie, Cheat and Steal his way to a victory?’

World Tag Team Titles

Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin © v La Resistance
vs

The emergence of The Self Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team over the past half year has been astonishing, they have emerged as successful Singles competitors but even more successful as Tag-Team partners, for they have won now only the Smackdown, Tag Titles but now the Raw ones as well, defeating the former Champions, the Frenchmen, La Resistsnce. Eric Bischoff has already given a motivational speech to La Resistance urging them to ‘Make Them Pay’. The falls are already decided at 1-1 from singles competition on Raw this past week, but who will get the decisive victory this Sunday?

Join us on Sunday for all this and hopefully a whole lot more!

#51 ·
Yeah, great preview. I can't wait until SummerSlam is up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.