Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Afterlife

42K views 440 replies 47 participants last post by  HBK_nWo33 
#1 · (Edited)
This is my first time at writing shows, I will be helped by another person who will write Smackdown. I am starting after Vengeance but am not keeping all the storylines.

(P.S I will be on holiday this coming Saturday, for 3 weeks. I will try and post some if I find a computer but if not I will just post all of my shows leading up to SummerSlam, this week, before Saturday and when I come back I will post the actual PPV.)

Cheers. This is the Roster, It might change slightly.

Roster

Raw

Chairman of the Board – Vince McMahon (H)

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Eric Bischoff (Both)

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Benoit (F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Goldberg (F) ©
Kane (H)
Shawn Michaels (F)
'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (F)
Triple H (H)

Intercontinental Championship

Charlie Haas (F)
Christian (F)
Diamond Dallas Page (H)
Edge (F)
Matt Hardy (w/ Lita)
Randy Orton (H) ©
Shelton Benjamin (F)

Hardcore Title

Hardcore Holly (F)
Maven (F)
Perry Saturn (H)
Raven (H)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Rhyno (H)
Scott Steiner (H) ©
Tajiri (F)
Tommy Dreamer (F)
Tyson Tomko (H)

World Tag Team Championships

La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway) (H)
New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg + Billy Gunn) (F)
Rosey & Jamal (H)
Right To Censor (Steven Richards +Val Venis) (H)
Viscera & Mark Henry (H)
William Regal & Eugene (F)
World’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin) (F)©

Women’s Championship

Gail Kim (H)
Ivory (F)
Jazz (H)
Molly Holly (H)
Sable (H)
Trish Stratus (F)©
Victoria (F)

Jonathan Coachman (Backstage Interviewer + Wrestler) (H)

Smackdown

Superstars Subject to Change

General Manager: Shane McMahon (F)

WWE Title

Big Show (H)
Booker T (H)
Brock Lesnar (F)
Eddie Guerrero (F)
John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield (H)
Kurt Angle (H)
Ric Flair (H)
The Rock (F)
Undertaker (H) ©

United States Championship

A-Train (H)
Batista (H)
Goldust (F)
John Cena (F) ©
Lance Storm (F)
Rene Dupree (H)
Sean O’Haire (H)
Test (H)

WWE Tag Team Championships

Akio and Sakoda (H)
Basham Brothers (Doug and Danny Basham) (H)
Chavitos (Chavo Jnr & Chavo ‘Classic’ Guerrero) (H)
Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley) (H)
Full Blooded Italians (Johnny Stamboli and Chuck Palumbo) (H)
Too Cool (Rikishi + Scotty Too Hotty) (F) ©

WWE Cruiserweight Title

A.J Styles (F)
Billy Kidman (F)
Chavo Guerrero (H) ©
Dean Malenko (H)
Funaki (F)
Grand Master Sexay (H)
Hurricane Helms (F)
Jamie Noble (H)
Jerry Lynn (H)
Nunzio (H)
Paul London (F)
Rey Mysterio Jr (F)
Shannon Moore (H)
Spanky (F)
Spike Dudley (F)
Taka Michinoku (H)
Ultimo Dragon (F)

Paul Heyman (Managing:Undertaker) (H)

Divas

Jackie Gayda (F)
Stacy Keibler (F)
Torrie Wilson (F)

This is my first ever attempt at ‘Be The Booker’ so please take mercy on my soul…. all opinions are welcomed.

Raw – July 12th

The Show kicks off with footage of Chris Benoit retaining his World Heavyweight Championship against Triple H from Last Night’s PPV, Vengeance.

The Pyro sends a chorus of explosions throughout the arena as we kick off what should be an unforgettable night.

J.R – 15,000 Packed into the Staples Centre, Los Angeles as we welcome you to Monday Night Raw. J.R along side Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler, and King what an unbelievable night, it was last night King when Chris Benoit regained his World Heavyweight Championship.

King – What a night it was J.R but we can’t forget the promise that our G.M, Eric Bischoff made last night, because the Hardcore Title is back.

J.R – That’s right King, There will be an open invitational, for any man who wishes to hold the Hardcore Title, Tonight could be your night.

King – This is going to be great, I can’t wait!

Triple H’s Theme is played

J.R - Folks, last night, that man was only seconds away from regaining The World Heavyweight Title, which he lost to Benoit at WrestleMania. The visible gash on his forehead, the result of being busted open at the hands of our Champion.

King – J.R, That man can barely walk. He had that title won. Benoit doesn’t deserve to have the title.

J.R – King, How can you say that, Benoit is a very good Champ and is what gives this company a good name.

King – Be quiet J.R. The Game is about to speak.

Chants of ‘’You Tapped Out’’ Echo throughout the whole arena.

HHH – SHUT UP!!!

King – Does this crowd have any respect for this man? He is one of The Best in This Business.

J.R – Well King, you can’t take that away from him. He is the Cerebral Assassin.

The Chants have slightly died down.

HHH- Benoit. You think you can outwit The Game? Huh? I had you beat, that title should be around MY waist, not yours MINE!! No one beats me. I am The Game and I am that damn good. Benoit, your not getting away with it this time.

J.R – Senior Official, Earl Hebner was in charge of the match, when Triple H inadvertently knocked him down.

HHH – Eric, I want you to get your ass out right now, I want my title rematch tonight.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme is played

Eric – Triple H, I know you want your rematch, I saw you get robbed out of that victory last night….

J.R- Give me a break.

Eric – So Triple H, you will be involved in a match for The World Heavyweight Title, Tonight.

Crowd Boo

Eric – However there is just one slight problem, I have a man who keeps telling me that you have already had your shot, and you should now be at the back of the line. I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I need to make him get off my back.
So, Tonight, in that very ring we will have a Triple Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, it will be Chris Benoit versus Triple H versus…STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

The crowd go wild whilst Triple H is left in the ring with a look of complete horror.

Commercial Break

J.R - And we’re back with the Women’s Tag Match, The Women’s Champion Jazz & Sable v Trish Stratus & Victoria.

King – PUPPIES!!!

J.R – King, Will you ever grow up?

Jazz’s Theme is played, followed by Sable’s, Victoria’s and Trish’s.

The match starts with Jazz and Victoria in the Ring. Victoria nails a Running Clothesline followed by a Scoop Slam, and gets a 2 count. Jazz then follows up with 2 punches of her own and a knockdown. Victoria gets back up and both women Tag out. Sable and Trish lock up, Trish hits a swinging neck breaker followed by a slap to the head, covers but Sable puts foot on rope. Victoria enters the ring and both women stomp Sable in the corner. Sable is looking desperate and needs a Tag. Sable ducks a punch and follows up with a Swinging Valley Driver Followed by a Jawbreaker. Jazz enters but is pushed away by Ref. Victoria enters and plants the Widows Peak on Jazz. Trish is still down following that Driver by Sable. Finally she gets up and plants a kick on Sable, Covers and gets a 2 count before Jazz interferes. Trish gets up and punches Jazz, the ref is distracted whilst Victoria plants another Widows Peak. Ref finally splits the 2 Divas up and Trish goes for the cover. Remarkably Sable kicks out.
Finally Sable makes the tag to an already fired up Jazz. Jazz throws punches everywhere, she then misses Trish, Trish then nails a Kick and Victoria, a modified Sidewalk Slam. Victoria then runs and knocks Sable off the Apron whilst Trish covers Jazz and gets the 3 Count.

Here are your Winners: Trish Stratus and Victoria

Steven Richards and Val Venis are shown backstage in the Locker Room.

Steven – Tonight is the night when we finally get rid of that baby boy Eugene. He has the intelligence of an Amoeba. He must be taken off our screens IMEDIATELY!!!

Val- Yes Sir.

Steven – I want him off. And what I want, I get.

J.R – What an idiot King, all Eugene wants is to live his dream as a WWE Superstar and you get people like the ‘Right To Censor’ trying to squash that dream. It’s just not fair.

King – Life’s not fair J.R.

J.R - Anyway Folks we have the moment you have all been waiting for, the return of the Hardcore Title is up next in an Open Invitational. We will be right back.

Commercial Break

The Participants in the match are Rob Van Dam, Tajiri, Shelton Benjamin, Scott Steiner, Rikishi and Rhyno. This match will have a 10 Minute Time Limit according to our General Manager Eric Bischoff

Rikish starts by clearing house, then provides the Stink Face to Rhyno. RVD with Martial Arts Kicks galore to Scott Steiner. Tajiri is brawling with Shelton Benjamin. Shelton executes a perfect Release German on Tajiri, whilst Rikishi, Stink Faces Rhyno again this time on the opposite Turnbuckle. RVD then grabs a chair and tries to hit Tajiri but misses. Rhyno then gets that chair and tries to hit Rikishi with it but misses, Rikishi then plants Rhyno with a DDT onto the Chair. Steiner then hits a Steiner Recliner on Rikishi, whilst Shelton hits RVD with a Trash Can. Cover 1,2,3 Shelton Benjamin is champ on 6:27. All the competitors are busted open. Steiner Recliner on Shelton by Scott Steiner, Shelton refuses to tap as Tajiri breaks the hold. Rhyno then brings a Table into the Ring and Gore’s Shelton through it. Covers him, 1,2,3 Rhyno is champ on 3:30. Shelton then wins it back on 2:47 with a Sucker Punch. Rikishi meanwhile has put RVD through another Table. Tajiri then Pins Rhyno after a Ladder Shot brought into the Ring by RVD on 1:43. Steiner then gets a Metal Bar and knocks Tajiri to the Canvas and covers him with 50 seconds left, Tajiri is then pinned by Steiner. Rhyno then gets a Chair Shot on Steiner with 10 Seconds remaining but he doesn’t have the remaining strength to go for the cover.

Here is your winner and the NEW Hardcore Champion: Scott Steiner

A bloody, Bruised and Battered Scott Steiner celebrates on the Turnbuckle with his new title.

Commercial Break

An angry Triple H storms into Eric Bischoff’s office, asking why he added Stone Cold into the match to make it a Triple Threat. Bischoff says that he has various reasons for his decision and that Triple H has many more important things to think about other than what Eric thinks. For starters he has his Triple Threat Match to worry about. Triple H leaves the office with more questions being asked than answered.

J.R – King, what was that all about?

King – I don’t know J.R but this Triple Threat match is going to be one hell of a battle.

Right To Censor’s Theme airs Followed by that of Eugene and William Regal

Regal starts in the ring along side Val Venis. Many Rest holds are executed, as Val is getting anxious. Eugene is seen jumping up and down urging his friend and mentor, William Regal on. Val Venis worms his way out of a sleeper hold and packs a couple of Delayed Vertical Suplexes on Regal. Venis makes the Tag to Richards. Richards gets a few punches in but after every punch layed into Regal, Eugene is seen getting angrier, finally Eugene snaps and knocks the daylight out of Richards. Venis is seen bringing in a Steel Chair and hits Eugene on the Head. The referee calls for the Bell.

Your Winners due to a Disqualification: William Regal and Eugene.

Eugene is seen remaining motionless on the floor. Venis hits the Money Shot, and he and Richards squirm their way out of the ring. EMT’s then rush to the aid of Eugene who is pictured with blood pouring from his head. Regal signals with a ‘’slit throat type motion’’ that they are his.

J.R – Those actions that we just witnessed by RTC were just disgusting and out of order. That was Vile, That was sick.

All 3 members in the Triple Threat Match are shown coming out of their respective lockers. All making their way to the ring. This match is announced as being no DQ.

Stone Cold’s Theme hits, then that of Triple H, and Finally that of the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit.

All 3 men stand in the middle of the Ring.
The ‘What’ Chants begin

Austin locks eyes with HHH, and then puts 1 middle finger up at him. HHH then runs and attacks him. Benoit then punches HHH.
The match then starts with Benoit grabbing a Steel Chair immediately and hitting both Austin and HHH with the Chair. Benoit then Suplexes Austin on the Chair. HHH and Benoit then exchange blows.

You Tapped Out is heard throughout the Arena

J.R – It’s virtually all against all. Everyone is fighting everyone. The unlikely team of Benoit and HHH are working together, but for how long? We need to take our last Commercial break but we will be back right after for the conclusion of this Title Match.

Commercial Break

We return with a Dragon Sleeper being applied to Stone Cold by HHH. Benoit then hits Austin with A Steel Chair and a DDT on the Chair. Austin somehow then counters a Pedigree. Benoit then turns on HHH with Rolling German’s followed by a Back Drop and a Headbutt. Benoit then hits the Sharpshooter on Austin but can’t make him tap. Austin the Stunners HHH and Benoit hits Austin with a Sledgehammer brought to the Ring by HHH, Moments Earlier. Austin is knocked out. Benoit then gets the Crossface locked in on HHH and makes him tap.

Here is your winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit.

J.R – He’s done it again King, Benoit has made HHH Tap,, for the second night running. Austin looks as if he needs medical attention

King – What an explosive night, I told you it was going to be great.

J.R – Thank You Folks for inviting us into your homes, what a win for Benoit. Goodnight, Everybody.

The show ends with Benoit celebrates on the Ramp whilst an angry HHH looks up at him

Match Results:

Trish Stratus & Victoria defeated Jazz & Sable.
Scott Steiner defeated five other men to win the vacant Hardcore Title.
William Regal & Eugene defeated RTC (Steven Richards & Val Venis) via DQ.
Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Steve Austin to regain The World Heavyweight Championship.

Tune in next time for more.

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)
Re: Being The Booker - TheGreatOne08

Video of last week’s Smackdown shown, where Undertaker and Brock Lesnar won their matches to go through to SummerSlam to face each other for the WWE Title, and Taker left Angle and Lesnar unconscious in the ring.

Massive pyro hits, accompanied by a loud cheer from the audience.

Cole – Welcome to Smackdown! We’re coming straight to your home from the HSBC Arena in New York. For those who are first time viewers of the show, I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz. Today is our second week under the reign of Shane McMahon and things have already began to change.

Tazz – That’s right Cole. Last week we saw Shane strip Bradshaw of his title and make a Smackdown Tournament to decide the to who will face each other for the title at Summerslam. The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar are the two who will face each other. Cole, that is gonna be one hell of a match at Summerslam. But also on tonight's show, a big match has been scheduled. Kurt Angle was due to face Eddie Guerrero tonight for the number 1 contender spot for the U.S Title. But on last week's Smackdown, he was sent to the hospital along with Brock Lesnar by the Undertaker. So John Bradshaw Layfield will take his place. Let's see if he can bounce back from his defeat last week.

*If Ya Smell* The Rock comes through the curtains with a bandage on his head and is welcomed by a massive cheer from the crowd.

Cole – The Rock has come out quite early. He’s not scheduled to be out here till later.

Tazz – It looks like the Rock wants to get down to business right away.

Rock – Finally the Rock has come back……to New York City!!!!

Massive cheer

Rock – The Rock would like to thank all his loyal fans who sent him those get well cards while he was in hospital. But the Rock is back and out for revenge. That is why he has decided to start “If Ya Smell” much earlier than scheduled. There is one man in the back of this arena. One jerbrony-kissing-candyass son of a bitch that sent the Rock to the hospital last week. That man will be my special guest for the show. Would you kindly bring your punkass out here.

*Booker T’s music starts* Booker T comes out to a loud boo

Cole – So Booker T is to blame for the Rock’s injuries last week.

Rock – Welcome to “If Ya Smell”. And boy, the Rock can sure smell you!!! But enough of the funny business. The Rock only has one question then you can take your candyass off my show. That question is why? Why did you take it upon yourself to try and attack the Rock? You can’t even take care yourself yet you want to try and take me out. Look at your hair for goodness sake. It looks like a mop. You can see all the nits jumping up and about.

Booker T – You think your some big shot Rock. Wrestling made you who you are today, then you left it for Hollywood. Now you think you can make your one appearance every 6 months and that’s it. Well let me tell you something sucka, I’ve had enough. You either stay, or you get the hell out and leave the wrestling to the really committed people.

Crowd boo

Rock – Who do you think you are? You think you can come out here on the Rock's show, running your mouth and giving the Rock ultimatums on the Rock’s shows? You think you can come out and tell the Rock to pick between the two things the Rock loves, and the two things the people like to see the Rock do?

Tazz – Two things? I know wrestling’s one of them, but what’s the other?

Rock – Well Bucker T, Buck Tooth, Bookshelf, whatever you name is….

Booker T – It’s B…

Rock – IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!!!

Loud cheer

Rock – What matters is that the Rock is about to whoop your ass all over this ring, then he’s gonna use your mop head to clean up your sweat and blood from the ring.

Crowd cheers and Rock takes off his shirt. He and Booker T go face to face and exchange words. Booker T attempts to punch the Rock, but it is blocked and the Rock “Lays the Smackdown” on him. The Rock then bends down preparing for the Rock Bottom.

Crowd cheer

Cole – Look, our G.M Shane McMahon is heading for the ring.

Shane – Hold it, hold it. This is not the right time for this. You two have already delayed the start of the first match. You both have to leave this ring right now. But don’t worry, you’ll both get the chance to go at each other’s throats at SummerSlam.

Crowd cheer

Tazz – What a match, Booker T vs. The Rock!!!

Cole – Summerslam is developing in the one hell of a show!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, we’ll be right back with our first match after this break.

Commercial break

Cole – Welcome back, and just in time for our first match. Chavo Jnr has already entered the ring accompanied by Chavo Classic.

*Rey Mysterio’s music starts* Mysterio enters the ring with a massive cheer from the crowd

Cole – Chavo better watch his back during this match after what happened last week.

Clip from last week of A.J Styles appearing on the titantron sending a message to Chavo Jnr.

This will be a singles, non title match. There will be no time limit; disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

Chavo attempts to get the upper hand by running at Mysterio early in the match, but fails. Mysterio moves out the way and lands a drop kick on Chavo Jnr who rebounded off the ropes. Mysterio lands a Flip Splash onto Chavo Jnr. Mysterio picks up Chavo and hits a few quick elbows to the face, whips Chavo into the ropes and hits the rebounding Chavo with a Spiining Wheel Kick. Mysterio attempts an early pin. 1… He only manages a 1 count.

Mysterio dominates most of the match and manages to evade Chavo Classic’s interferences.

Mysterio whips Chavo into the ropes, attempts to hit a running attack, but Chavo counters it into a Back Drop. Chavo picks him up and a cross backbreaker. Mysterio holds his back in pain, squirming like a worm. Chavo taunts to the crowd and receives boos. Chavo picks up Mysterio and hits him with his signature DDT. Chavo has this match won. He struts to Mysterio to make the pin.

*A.J Styles music starts* A.J Styles makes his way to the ring to the surprise of Chavo Jnr.

A.J Styles slides into ring. Chavo runs to try and clothesline him but Styles ducks, turns, and hits Chavo with the Styles Clash. The ref signals for the bell. Mysterio has been disqualified. A.J Styles continues his assault despite the many bell rngs. Styles then leaves the ring, takes the belt and poses with it over Chavo.

WWE RAW REBOUND: Footage from this week’s RAW is shown. The outcome of the main event involving Chris Benoit and Kane with HHH as special guest ref is shown.

Cole – Time for the next match, this time a tag match.

*Too Cool music starts* Grand Master Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty come out and enter the ring

*Drop The Bombshell* Dudley Boyz come out, belts around their waists, carrying a table and set it up outside the ring.

This will be a tag team, non title match, with no time limit. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

D-Von and Sexay start in the ring together. D-Von gains the upper hand in a finger grapple and brings Sexay to his knees. He then grabbed him by the head and put him into a headlock. Sexay pushed him off into the ropes, but D-Von hit him with a Diving Shoulder. D-Von ran to the ropes and hit a Running Leg Drop on Sexay from the rebound. D-Von then dragged Sexay to the Dudleyz corner, and tagged in Bubba Ray. They then continued to double team him, hitting him with the Diving Headbutt to the Groin.

The Dudley Boyz control most of the match, getting many tags in, while Too Cool struggle to get in their tags.

Bubba Ray has managed to isolate Sexay from his corner for a while. Bubba has Sexay on the ring mat, locked into a Camel Clutch. Bubba lets go to make sure Sexay doesn’t pass out, so he can give him more of a beating. Bubba picks up the groggy Sexay and lands a DDT. Bubba taunts and receives boos from the crowd. He then walks to his corner and tags in D-Von. D-Von decides to take his time when going over to Sexay. D-Von attempts to pick up Sexay but receives a shot to the gut, followed by a kick to the face. Sexay slowly crawls to his corner while D-Von slowly tries to get to his feet. D-Von manages to get to his feet, but Sexay has already tagged in Scotty. D-Von receives an unexpected shot to the face and is knocked to the ground. Scotty’s adrenaline takes over and he runs to the Dudley’s corner and takes out Bubba Ray. D-Von is on his feet again but Scotty drop kicks him and knocks him back down. Scotty looks at the crowd, and the crowd knows what’s coming. W-O-R-M, UH-UH-UH-UH, Scotty lands the Worm on D-Von. Scotty gets up and turns around and is nailed in the face by Bubba Ray. Sexay rushes into the ring and attempts to hit Bubba. Bubba ducks, and Sexay inadvertedly knocks out the ref. Sexay turns around, and walks right into a Bubba Cutter. D-Von sees an opportunity and leaves the ring, then re-enters with a table and sets it up in the centre of the ring. Bubba rolls Sexay - who was still on the floor - out the ring, and he and D-Von stand ready to give Scotty the 3-D while he tries to climb to his feet. Scotty uses the ropes as leavage to raise himself to his feet, then turns around and…. 3-D. Scotty is out cold. The Dudleys remove the evidence of any foul play before the ref wakes up. Then Bubba exits the ring and returns to his corner, knowing he isn’t the legal man. D-Von walks to the ref and attempts to wake him up, but sees no results, so decides to wait a while. D-Von turns away from the ref….. and is struck by a chair! Sexay had entered the ring without D-Von’s notice and took him out. Bubba runs into the ring to stop Sexay but is also struck with a chair. Sexay throws the chair out the ring, then place Scotty on top of D-Von. After a while, the ref manages to wake up and sees Scotty on top of D-Von and crawls over them to give the count. 1…2…3. Too Cool wins.

Cole – What a match. Too Cool will definitely be looking for another match against the Dudley Boyz. And they’ll probably be looking to take their gold.

Tazz – I’ll definitely be looking forward to that match.

Josh Matthew’s SummerSlam promo

Commercial

Brock Lesnar is shown entering the arena; massive crowd cheer

*Ric Flair’s music starts* Ric Flair and Batista come out

Cole – It looks like Brock has managed to recover from last week’s beating and has arrived in the arena.

Tazz – He must be looking to get revenge on the Undertaker. I don’t know about you Cole, but I think it’s gonna be damn hard for Brcok to get revenge on the Deadman. He’s the immortal force.

Flair – Last week we saw Cena cheat his way to a victory over Batista. Cena couldn’t beat Batista legitimately so he decided to use some dirty tactics. And I for one am disgusted. You call yourself the U.S Champ, yet look at how you represent the U.S. You bring shame to the country.

Tazz – He’s right you know.

Cole – Shut up.

Flair – Cena, I demand you bring your….

*Basic Thuganomics* Cena comes out to a massive pop

Cena – THE CHAMP IS HERE!!! TH-TH-TH-TH-TH CHAMP IS HERE!!

Massive pop

Flair – I’ve had enough of you Cena. I’ve watched you strut around here like you own the business. You think you’re the best. But can never be the best, until you beat the best!!!! WOOOOOO!!!

Flair takes off his blazer and jumps into the ropes and struts around the ring.

Flair – It’s time for me to put you in your place!!!

Flair and Cena exchange punches, until Batista intervenes and delivers a Double Powerbomb to Cena. The ref runs out and signals for the bell to start a match between Flair and Cena.

This match will be a singles, non title match with no time limit. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

Flair takes off his trousers to get comfortable for his match. He struts back over to Cena – who is still on the floor – and gives him a few stamps on the back to keep him down. Flair picks him up by the head then give him a punch which sends him back to the floor. Flair then brings him back to his feet and whips him into the turnbuckle and delivers a few chops to the chest. He then whips him into the opposite corner and delivers a few more chops.

Flair dominates most of the match.

Flair picks up a groggy Cena from the mat and deivers a Scoop Slam. Flair then rebounds off the ropes and lands an elbow onto Cena’s head. Flair tries a quick pin. 1…2… kick out. Flair decides to try and finish the match quickly and goes for the Figure Four Leglock. However, Cena is too close to the ropes and breaks the submission. Flair goes to pick up Cena and receives a poke in the eyes. Cena then delivers a bulldog to the temporarily blinded Flair. Flair manages to get to his feet, but is whipped into the turnbuckle. Cena then delivers 10 punches to the head of Flair. Flair dazily moves away from then turnbuckle and walks right into the F-U. Flair hits the floor hard. Cena goes for the pin. 1..2… Batista jumps into the ring and kicks Cena in the head. The ref signals for the bell. Flair is disqualified, but Batista continues the assault. Batista lifts Cena and hits him with his signature Powerbomb. Batista comtinues to stomp on Cena till Flair gets up, and puts Cena in the Figure Four Leglock. Cena tries in vain to get out. He is finally relieved when the ref manages to convince Flair to stop.

Cole – What sick minded human beings. I don’t know how Cena is going to survive against these two.

Tazz – It looks like Cena is destined for a number of run ins with these two.

*Lie, Cheat, Steal* Eddie Guerrero comes out to a massive pop

*JBL's music starts* JBL comes out to loud booing

This will be a singles match to decide the number one contender for the U.S Title. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

Eddie and JBL start out in a game of mercy, neither able to get the upper hand. While still in the finger grapple, JBL kicks Eddie in the leg to bring him down to one knee. JBL breaks the grapple and elbows Eddie in the face, trying to knock him to the floor, but not succeeding. Eddie gets some punches back on JBL, then JBL whips him into the ropes. Eddie rebounds off and ducks under a clothesline from JBL, rebounds off the other side and lands a Slingshot Body Splash. Eddie goes for a quick pin. 1... kick out. Eddie quickly goes to work on JBL by giving him some Angry Stomps to the legs.

Both battle in an evenly matched contest, both coming close to taking the victory.

JBL picks Eddie from the mat, grapples and delivers a Scoop Slam. JBL runs to the ropes, rebounds and delivers an Elbow Drop. JBL picks up Eddie, delivers a knee attack, then whips him into the ropes and spears him on the rebound. JBL attempts the pin. 1...2... kick out. JBL goes to pick up Eddie, but receives a shot to the gut, followed by a DDT. Eddie picks up a groggy JBL, and lands a Hurracaranna. Eddie beats his chest, signalling he aims to end the match now with a Frog Splash. Eddie climbs to the to turnbuckle, preparing to land the Frog Splash. However JBL quickly gets to his feet and knocks Eddie Guerrero off his feet and he lands on his groin. JBL climbs the turnbuckle and suplexes Eddie off. Eddie lands hard on his back. JBL then moves into position at the opposite side of the ring. Eddie slowly gets to his feet. JBL runs towards him... and lands the Clothesline from Hell. JBL quickly covers Eddie. 1...2... Eddie kicks out. JBL is furious at the ref. He feels that was a 3 count. JBL gives up his argument... and turns right into a Multiple Suplex. Eddie once again climbs the turnbuckle. He beats his chest ready for the Frog Splash... and lands it. He pins JBL. 1...2...3. Eddie wins and is now number one contendet for the U.S Title.

Cole - What a match.

Tazz - I thought Bradshaw had this won. That's why you should never turn your back on an opponent. Bradshaw should have known that.

*Brock’s music starts* Brock Lesnar comes out to a massive pop from the crowd

Cole - Brock must be calling out the Undertaker.

Tazz - I have a bad feeling about this....

Brock – I can’t be bothered to come out here and express my feelings about last week’s attack, I just want the Undertaker to bring his sorry ass to the ring, so I can tear him limb from limb!!!!!

Brock paces around the ring

Brock – COME ON!!!!!!!!!! BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!!!!!!!

A gong is sounded (massive cheer), and then the lights go out. The light then come back and Undertaker is standing in the ring (massive cheer).

Cole – Oh my God!!!!

Tazz – It’s the Deadman!!!!!

Lesnar goes to strike the Undertaker, but the lights go out again. The lights come back on and the Undertaker is on the other side of the ring. Brock goes to strike him again, and the lights go out again.

Cole – What’s going on?

The lights come back on, and the Undertaker has Lesnar in position, ready to deliver the Tombstone.

Cole – Oh my God!!! This is incredible. The Undertaker has…

The lights go out again, and then come back on. Now Lesnar has the Undertaker in position for the F5.

Tazz – F5!!!!! F5!!!!!!!!

Lesnar spins the Undertaker through the air, but before the Undertaker hits the floor, the lights go out again.

Tazz – Did he do it?!?!?!?! Did he F5 him?!?!?!?!?!

Cole – I don’t know!!!! What’s happening?

The lights come back on, and neither the Undertaker nor Lesnar are anywhere to be seen. Instead, a tombstone is left in the middle of the ring.

Tazz – Cole, what is that?!?!?!

Cole – It’s looks like a tombstone.

Tazz – It looks like there’s an inscription on it.

Cole – Yeah, it says, “REST IN PEACE, BROCK LESNAR. BORN JULY 22 1977, DIED AUGUST 15 2004.”.

Tazz – Oh my God!!! That’s the day of SummerSlam!!! Brock’s gonna die at SummerSlam!!!!

Show ends with camera zooming in on tombstone.

Show Summary

Chavo Guerrero Jnr defeated Rey Mysterio by disqualification
Too Cool defeated The Dudley Boyz
John Cena defeated Ric Flair by disqualification
Eddie Guerrero defeated John Bradshaw Layfield to become No. 1 Contender for the U.S Title

Current PPV Card- SummerSlam

Date: 15/08/2004

Venue: Toronto – Canada

Theme Tune: Ill Nino – This Time’s For Real

Announced Matches:

Raw

Hardcore Championship Match: Scott Steiner © v Matt Hardy

Smackdown

WWE Title : Undertaker v Brock Lesnar
The Rock vs. Booker T

#10 ·

Both shows have been good, good detail and have a good flow to them.

I'm not too sure about some of your roster's, using people that aren't there really but everyone does it and I don't think it's a big deal.

I'm looking forward to SS :D (kane Vs HHH Vs Benoit, go on, you know you want to ;)).

#14 ·

Awwwwww poor event...... Am I a legend too? or just a veteran?

Anyways GO08 nice RAW's I like the was it's going at the moment also CM Fanatic is also doing a great job as well. Liking the storylines and rosters you've got going, only thing I hope his that Steiner remains and Undefeatable Monster with the Hardcore Title.

#19 · (Edited)

On Holiday so havn't really been up to date with what's going on, this is a shortish Raw using a notepad + pen. As you can see I am ahead of schedule so the next Raw will be posted on August 2nd. As always opinions and SummerSlam predictions are welcome.

Raw – July 26th

The show kicks off with footage of Chris Benoit being pinned by Kane as a result of a ‘screwjob’ by the Special Guest Referee, Triple H.

Pyro goes off around the arena

J.R – We are in the sold out, American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida for Monday Night Raw. Jim Ross alongside Jerry “The King” Lawler and King, what a wild night it was last week, as Kane got a pinfall victory over The World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit.

King – That’s right J.R, but what a clever man Triple H is! He had Benoit wrapped around his little Finger.

J.R– King, The Game was sent out there to do a Job…

King- Correct! He was told to do a ‘Job’ and he did that ‘Job.’

J.R- Triple H was supposed to referee a match, but instead he thought of himself, as he always does and decided to screw Chris Benoit out of an obvious victory, For God’s sake, Kane was tapping from the Crippler Crossface.

King – However, he didn’t win the match, did he J.R?

J.R – That’s right.

Triple H’s Theme plays

J.R – Here comes the former World Heavyweight Champion, who lost the title to Benoit at WrestleMania XX

Triple H enters the Ring, ‘You Suck’ chants erupt

HHH – In the last 7 Days, people have come up to me in the Streets, in Restaurants, in Shops, virtually everywhere and have said, “Hey Hunter, Why? Why did you screw Chris Benoit last week? You were supposed to be a ref. and call the match straight down the middle. You told Benoit everything was going to be fine.” And do you know what I told them, I said to each and every one of them, I DIDN’T SCREW CHRIS BENOIT! CHRIS BENOIT SCREWED CHRIS BENOIT! You see ever since Benoit beat me for my World Heavyweight Title, there has been something missing in my life. I need to be at the top. I need to be Champion. I am The Game. So Eric, get your ass out here and give me my title shot.

Crowd boo, a pause follows

HHH – Come on Eric, I haven’t got all Year.

Chris Benoit’s Theme plays, Triple H looks mortified

J.R – There is the World Heavyweight Champion with a huge Plaster on his forehead, the result of an attack last week by the ‘Referee’ in his match against Kane, Triple H.

Benoit- So you think that you can screw with me, Triple H? Can’t take it that I have beaten you not once- not twice- but 3 TIMES? Triple H, you’re time as champion is over. I will never defend my title against you again

Crowd cheer, Benoit chants are heard. In the midst of this Kane’s music plays.

J.R – There Folks, is the man who got the pinfall victory over Chris Benoit, Kane.

King – What a partnership. Kane and Triple H tore Benoit to shreds last week.

J.R – Maybe, Benoit had to fight 2 men at the same time, and if he did he would have got Disqualified anyway. He was in a Lose/Lose situation.

Kane – You’re right Benoit, you will not have you’re next title shot against Triple H.

HHH – What are you talking about?

Kane – You will defend you’re title against me!

J.R – Oh my. What a bold statement by Kane.

HHH – Kane, I was the one who got you the victory therefore I should be challenging Chris Benoit.

Kane – You had your chances, and you blew each and every one of them.

Crowd cheer, A fuming Triple H squares up to Kane. Bischoff’s Theme plays

Eric – Hold it right there, I don’t want my Superstars fighting.

Crowd Boo

Eric – I understand both of you’re claims to challenge for The World Heavyweight Championship, And I will grant you both an opportunity to face Chris Benoit for the Title.

Triple H has a smirk on his face, Crowd boo even more.

Eric – But you see, now I come to my Big Announcement.

King – Get ready J.R!!

Eric – Triple H, the Board of Directors will not allow me to grant you another Title shot, one on one with Chris Benoit. So, I have come to a compromise. At SummerSlam the Raw Main Event will be decided in a 6 Man, Elimination Chamber Match.

Chris Benoit looks furious, Crowd don’t know whether to boo or cheer

Eric – Our first 3 competitors are, The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit.

Huge Pop for Benoit

Eric – ‘The Game’ Triple H, and The Big Red Monster, Kane. The next Superstar to be entered is a man of the utmost intelligence, he was the first Undisputed Champion, he is CHRIS JERICHO!

J.R – Wow King, Y2J has been added to the match.

Eric – And later on tonight our Main Event will feature Chris Benoit teaming up with Chris Jericho to face the team of Triple H and Kane. And I will guarantee you this, by the end of the night one more person will be added to the match, Thank You very much.

J.R – What a Main Event for SummerSlam, an Elimination Chamber match, but King did you hear what Bischoff said, one more person will be added before Raw goes off the air Tonight.

King – I heard that alright! This is going to be great.

Commercial Break

William Regal makes his way to the ring, after that Val Venis approaches the Ring.

Val Venis starts on the offensive, with 3 punches he knocks Regal down. Venis throws Regal into the ropes and executes a Big Back Body Drop. Scoop Slam by Venis follows. Fireman’s Carry by Venis then follows it up with a Boston Crab.

Crowd get a big Regal chant going

Regal gets a Backdrop in and a stiff punch to the forehead of Venis, followed up with a Delayed Vertical Suplex.

Steven Richards comes down to the Ring and stands on the Apron.

Val Venis gets Brass Nuts from his shoe whilst Regal is distracted by Richards. The Ref is distracted. Regal then turns around but ducks a punch and lands a DDT on Venis. Regal then gets the Nuts and hits Venis with them and then puts them into his shoe. Covers Venis and the Ref. counts to 3.

Here is you’re winner: William Regal

Regal quickly escapes the Ring as a shocked Richards stands over the unconscious body of Val Venis

King – Did you see that J.R? Regal with the Brass Nuts!

J.R – But he didn’t bring them into the Ring, he took them off Val Venis who tried to hit him with them.

Don’t try this at Home Commercial

Coach - I’m standing here alongside the Former Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton and Randy, I am shocked- along with many other people- that the Legend Killer has been pinned Twice by someone who, I don’t even consider to be a Legend.

Orton – Coach, are you joking? That man was in the First ever Tables, Ladders and Chairs match! He has been countless times a Tag Team Champion, but I have KILLED LEGENDS. I beat the Legend of Mick Foley not only at WrestleMania but at Backlash as well, since then there has been no sign of him in the WWE. With Edge, I haven’t been beaten by a Legend. I have been beaten by a Freak!

Backstage Aid tells Orton that Bischoff wants to see him.

Orton – Excuse me, Coach.

Commercial Break

Eric – Randy, I wanted to see you because I have something to say which concerns you. As you know, as of right now we have 4 Participants in the Elimination Chamber match at SummerSlam, but live next week on Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw, we will have ourselves a 20 Man, Over The Top Rope Battle Royal in which the winner will get a spot inside that Elimination Chamber for a “once in a lifetime” opportunity alongside 5 other guys to challenge Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Orton looks at Bischoff with a smile on his face. SummerSlam promos air

The next match is Maven v Scott Stener, both men are in the Ring.

The match starts with Maven trying to land a few punches in but Steiner turns around and Clothesline’s him flat out. He then picks him up by the throat and gives him a huge Gorrlia Press Slam, the followed by a Belly to Belly Suplex. Steiner then climbs back out of the Ring and brings a Steel Chair into the Ring but the Referee takes it back off him and back to the outside, whilst this is happening Maven gives Steiner a Low Blow. He then goes for his trademark Dropkick but Steiner moves out of the way. He then gets the Steiner Recliner locked in. Maven can’t reach the Ropes and has to tap.

Smackdown Rebound is shown with the disturbing footage at the end of the show, showing a gravestone with Brock Lesnar’s name and date of birth/death saying that he will die, at SummerSlam

6 man tag match with La Resistance & Randy Orton facing The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Edge

The match starts with Sylvain Grenier and Edge in the Ring. Edge starts on the attack with 2 Snap Suplex’s Edge then tries to land the Spear early on but Grenier moves and Edge gets a Shoulder full, of the Turnbuckle. Grenier then gets the tag to Conway who who works on the injured Right Shoulder. Conway lands a Hip-Toss takedown then into an Armbar. Edge tries desperately to reach one of his partners but he still cannot quite get there. After a SuperPlex off the top rope, Conway tags in Orton. Orton is now working on the Back of Edge with a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker followed by a Sidewalk Slam. Orton follows this up with a Body Slam on a groggy Edge. A rollup by Orton only manages to get him a 2 Count. Finally Edge gets some offense in when he counters a Suplex into a DDT. Finally he makes it to his corner and tags in Shelton Benjamin. Shelton immediately knocks both La Resistance men off the Apron. He then gets his trademark, ‘Splash in the Corner’ onto Randy Orton. Charlie Haas then comes into the Ring and him and Shelton, Double-Flapjack Orton. Benjamin then distracts the ref. whilst Haas gets the ‘Haas of Pain’ locked on Orton. Benjamin then gets the ‘Super Kick’ on Orton. Haas and Edge then distract both La Resistance men as Benjamin gets the 3 Count on Orton.

Here are your winners: The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Edge

J.R – What a match King!

Benoit goes to Bischoff’s office

Benoit – Eric, who is the 5th Person in the Chamber match going to be.

Eric – Chris, all will be revealed in due course

Benoit remains rooted to the spot looking anxious as Bischoff has a smirk on his face.

Main event: Jericho and Benoit come to the ring, followed by Triple H and Kane.

The match starts with Kane and Y2J in the Ring. Kane lands a Big Boot onto the Jaw of Y2J. Y2J is down and Kane climbs to the Top Rop and waits for Y2J to get up. Kane then manages to connect with the Clothesline off the Top Rope. Kane makes the Tag to Triple H. Triple H taunts Benoit and Benoit tries to get into the Ring, but the Referee stops him. Triple H picks up Y2J and swings him into the Ropes looking for a Knee Strike, but Y2J counters with a Spinning Heel Kick. Both men are down, both men then make it to their respective corners. They both make the tag and Benoit and Kane are in the Ring. Kane runs at Benoit but Benoit manages to duck the Clothesline and gets the 3 German Suplexes in. He then ‘slits his throat’ in signal for the Headbutt. Benoit gradually climbs to the top Rope but Triple H pushes him off. Kane then makes the Tag to Triple H. Triple H then mocks Benoit until out of no-where Benoit gets a Drop Toe Hold into the Crossface locked in on Triple H. Kane then breaks the Hold. Benoit then makes the tag to Y2J. Y2J then lands dropkicks on both Kane and Triple H. Meanwhile Benoit pulls Kane from the Bottom Rope onto the outside and they start fighting. Jericho knocks down Triple H and follows this up with a Lionsault. Jericho can only get a 2 Count in. Jericho then gets the Pedigree in!!! He then follows this up with a Walla of Jericho. Triple H tries desperately to reach the bottom Rope but Jericho pulls him back. Triple H finally has to tap out.

Here are your winners: Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho

J.R – What a Main Event King!

King – You’re….

Glass Shatters

J.R – Oh My God, The toughest S.O.B in the history of the WWE is in town.

King – Look J.R! He’s heading straight to the Ring.

Tired looking Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit stand at separate Turnbuckles each staring Stone Cold in the Eye. They then slip out of the Ring and walk up the TitanTron facing Stone Cold still. Triple H finally manages to make it to his feet and stands with a smirk on his face looking at both Benoit and Jericho. At the blink of an Eye, Stone Cold Stunners Triple H. Jericho and Benoit laugh.

J.R – I think that we have our 5th Elimination Chamber member. Join us folks for Raw next week when we will find out after our 20 Man battle Royal, who will be the 6th and Final Member. Goodnight, Everybody.

The show ends with Stone Cold celebrating with two open Cans of Beer over the Body of Triple H.

Match Results

William Regal defeated Val Venis
Scott Steiner defeated Maven
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Edge defeated La Resistance and Randy Orton
Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho defeated Triple H and Kane

Announced Matches:

Raw

World Heavyweight Championship – Elimination Chamber Match:

Chris Benoit © v Triple H v Kane v Chris Jericho v Stone Cold v ?

Smackdown

WWE Title : Undertaker v Brock Lesnar

The Rock v Booker T

#20 ·

Can't wait for the Chamber match!

#23 · (Edited)

Show starts with a recap of last week’s events involving Lesnar and the Undertaker.

Massive Pyro hits follwed by a massive cheer from the crowd.

Cole – Hello and welcome to Smackdown! We’re coming straight to you from the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, Florida. This definitely going to a great show for you fans. Isn’t that right Tazz?

Tazz – Yeah, you’re right Cole. Tonight we’ll see the Dudley Boyz going against Too Cool in singles matches. It will be Bubba Ray vs Scotty 2 Hotty and D-Von vs Grandmaster Sexay. But that’s not my highlight of tonight Cole.

Cole – Well what is it?

Tazz – The second ever segment of “If Ya Smell”. Rock tells me that JBL Has asked to be interviewed tonight on his segment. This should be good…

Cole – We’ll we better get started on our first…

*Brock Lesnar’s music starts* Lesnar comes out to the ring. The crowd goes wild.

Tazz – It’s Lesnar! He’s not scheduled as our first match.

Cole – It must be about what happened last week between him and the Undertaker. He doesn’t look shaken up at all about last week’s events.

Lesnar – The Undertaker has gone too far. What happened last week was nothing. You didn’t scare me. I landed the F5 on you and I’ll do it again at Summerslam. But I need to make sure that you don’t disappear while I’m knocking you senseless. So Shane, get out here!

Cole – I wonder what he wants from Shane McMahon…..

*Here Comes the Money* Shane comes out. The crowd cheer, and chants of “Shane, Shane” and “G.M, G.M” erupt through the arena

Shane – Look Lesnar, I’m a busy man, so make this quick, alright?

Lesnar – This won’t be long Shane. All you have to do is say yes. Shane, I want Taker in the one place he can’t escape, in a Cell!!! I want Taker in a Hell in A Cell match at SummerSlam!!!

Massive crowd cheer

Tazz – Oh my God!! We could see Lesnar and Taker in a Hell In A Cell match… AGAIN!!!

Shane – This is such a waste of time. Did you not watch Raw on Monday? There’s already an Elimation Chamber match at SummerSlam. How am we gonna hold an Elimation Chamber AND a Cell over the ring?

Lesnar – I don’t care, just…

Shane – Look Lesnar, I’ll see what I can do, just get out of the ring and let the first match start.

Shane leaves the ring and goes backstage

*A-Train’s music starts* A-Train comes out to boos and makes his way to the ring. Lesnar is walking up the ramp and he and A-Train exchange glances. Lesnar then kicks A-Train in the stomach, lifts him onto his shoulders, and lands the F5, and then goes backstage.

Cole – Oh my God!!! Lesnar has just F5’d A-Train out of nowhere.

Tazz- A-Train never saw that coming.

*Spanky’s music starts* Spanky runs out to a mild crowd cheer. Spanky lifts A-Train and rolls him into the ring.

This will be a singles match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

Attempts to pin A-Train straight away. 1…2…3. Spanky scores a quick win.

Tazz – Wow, this must be the quickers win in the history of Smackdown! This must be the quickest win in the history of wrestling!! All thanks must go to Brcck Lesnar.

Cole – Weel, we still have time to the commercial break, so Igues we better go to the second match.

*Jamie Noble’s music starts* Jamie Noble comes out and enters the ring

*A.J Styles’ music starts* A.J Styles comes out to a huge cheer and enters the ring.

Cole – This is gonna be Styles’ first match in the WWE, so he’ll be looking a win, and he’ll be looking to send a message to Chavo Guerrero Jnr.

Styles gets the upper hand early on in the match, getting in some good punches, then taking Noble down with a dropkick. Styles quickly picks him up and lands gives him a snapmare followed by a dropkick. Styles picks him up again and lands a quick DDT.

Styles dominates most of the match, with Noble getting a few grapple moves on Styles.

Styles grapples with Noble, and lands a Backbreaker. Styles goes to pick him up again, but Noble kicks him in the gut. Noble runs into the ropes, rebounds and lands a neckbreaker on Styles. Noble goes to pick him up, by Styles rolls out the way. Noble runs at him, but Styles ducks, grapples and lands a Brainbuster DDT. Styles climbs to the top turnbuckle and lands the Shooting Styles Press. He goes for the pin. 1…2…3. Styles wins.

Cole – Styles has managed to win his first match.

Rey Mysterio appears on the titantron. Massive cheer from crowd.

Tazz – Hey, it’s Rey! What’s he doing on there?

Mysterio – Yo Styles. I’ve got a problem with you, man. Who’d you think you are Styles? You think you can just join the WWE and go for the title straight away, man? You think you can go for the title that belongs to me, without even taking me out first? Well next week, it’s gonna be you and me in that ring. The winner faces Chavo for the Cruiserweight title. You better bring you A game Styles.

Tazz – Did you hear that? It’s gonna be Mysterio against A.J Styles next week for the number one contender spot for the cruiserweight title.

Cole – That’s definitely a match worth waiting for.

Commecial break

RAW REBOUND of Jericho + Benoit vs Triple H + Kane, and the appearance of Stone Cold and his stunner on Triple H.

John Cena is in his locker room, with Stacie Keibler on his lap, when Shane McMahon walks in.

Shane – Oh sorry, am I interrupting something?

Cena – Yes, yes you are.

Shane – Good. Anyway, just wanted to inform that you’ve got a match tonight. You’ll be facing….

Shane looks at his notepad

Shane – Ric Flair.

Cena – Is that it?

Shane – And Batista.

Crowd cheer

Cena – What?!

Shane – Don’t worry, I’ll give you the chance to pick a partner. You’ve got two minutes your match is next.

Shane leaves the locker room.

Cena – Who am I gonna find in the next two…

The Hurricane flys into the room. The crowd cheer.

Hurricane – Hello fellow citizens… and Stacie. My Hurricane senses tell me that you, John Cena, are in trouble. What is it? Do you need me to take Stacie of your hands?

Cena – What the….

Hurricane – Don’t worry, it’ll be no trouble at all.

Backstage assistant enters.

B.A – Cena, your match is starting so you better find a partner now and get to the ring.

Backstage assistant leaves

Hurricane – Ah, so Stacie isn’t your problem. I was beginning to think you were queer…

Cena – Fool, shut up and get to the ring!!!

*Flair and Batista’s music starts* They come out to a mix of boos and cheers.

*Basic Thuganomics* Cena and the Hurricane come out to a massive cheer

This will be a tag match, Disqualifications will be counted.

Hurricane and Batista start the match of. Hurricane gets a few punches in on Batista, but is sent straight to the floor with a big boot to the face. Batista then applies a foot choke onto Hurricane until the ref manages to break it up. Batista lifts Hurricane off the mat, whips him into the ropes and hits him with a clothesline off the rebound. Batista grapples again, hitting him with a scoop slam. Batista tags in Flair. Flair picks Hurricane off the mat and whips him into the turnbuckle, and then hits him with a few back chops.

Batista and Flair dominate most of the match, with Hurricane and Cena get few tags into each other.

A battered and bruised Hurricane is isolated from his corner, unable to tag in Cena. Batista lifts Hurricane and lands a backbreaker on him. He then goes for the pin. 1…2… kick out. Batista picks up Hurricane and whips in into the ropes. Batista attempts a clothesline but Hurricane ducks, and hits Batista with a dropkick. With a sudden burst of energy, Hurricane quickly climbs the turnbuckle and lands a diving elbow drop on Batista. Hurricane and Batista begin to crawl to their corners. Batista tags in Flair, and Hurricane tags in Cena. Cena jumps into the ring and hits Flair with a clothesline. He then rolls Batista out of the ring. Cena runs at Flair and hits him with a spear followed by punches to the head. Cena then picks up Flair and hits him with a suplex. Cena taunts by pumping up his sneaks. Flair slowly rises to his feet, and turn right into a F-U. Flair hits the ground hard. Cena goes for the pin. 1…2… Batista makes the save. Batista pins up Cena and hits him a double Powerbomb. Flair then puts Cena into the Figure Four Leg Lock. Cena manages to scamper his way to the ropes. Flair gets up and waits for Cena to rise. Cena gets to his feet and Flair goes to clothesline him, but his the ref. The ref is out. Hurricane sees an opportunity and gets a chair from ringside. He climbs into the ring and nails Flair with a chair. Batista climbs into the ring. Hurricane tries to hit him with the chair but Batista grabs it from him. Batista attempts to hit the Hurricane, but is spun around from behind and picked up into position for the F-U. Cena lands it and then rolls Batista out of the ring. Hurricane goes and gets the ref to his feet and shows him that Cena is pinning Flair. 1…2…3. Cena and the Hurricane win.

Cole – A great victory for Cena, with the help of the Hurricane.

Tazz – It looks like Cena might come out on top of this fued.

*The Rock’s music starts* The Rock comes out to a massive cheer.

Tazz – Look Cole! It’s the Rock! Yay!

Rock – Finally, the Rock has come back….. to Daytona Beach, Florida!!!

Massive cheer

Rock – The Rock would like to welcome his fans to the second ever “If Ya Smell”. And tonight you will see the Rock interview the former WWE Champion, John “Bradshaw” Layfield. You may remember him as his beer bellyed, fake cigar smoking alter-ego, Bradshaw, when he part of the APA. But once he finally made himself a couple of dollars, he finally decided to make himself presentable to the public. So here he is, JBL.

*JBL’s music starts* JBL comes out to boos

Rock – Welcome to “If Ya Smell*. You asked to be interviewed, so make it quick, the Rock is busy. What’d you want?

JBL – Excuse me Rock but that is mighty rude. I’ve taken some precious time to come and make your show exciting and this is how you treat me? We’ll I don’t have energy to waste of vermin lik yo…

Rock – Whooh, whooh, whooh!!!! Vermin like the Rock? The Rock isn’t vermin. The Rock is the Peoples’ Champ. The Rock is the champ to the millions (AND MILLIONS!!!) of people out there who don’t like vermin. Just hurry up and say what you came here for then get off my show.

JBL – I came out here to talk about my match from last week. I was screwed out of my rightful victory. First the ref does a slow count, then Eddie Guerrero gets a cheap suplex in on me. And what’s worst is he’s not even American!!! I’ve come to call Eddie out and demand a rematch. Eddie, get out here!!!

*Eddie Guerrero’s music starts* Eddie comes out to a huge cheer

Eddie – Listen ese, I won that match fair and square, man. You made a rookie’s mistake by turning your back on the opponent, homes. You don’t deserve to be the number one contender.

JBL – I don’t care what you think Eddie, I want…

Rock – This is all great, but the Rock would like to bring out his secret guest at this moment. This person feels he should be the number one contender and could beat both of you anytime. Ladies and gentlemen… and Eddie Guerrero, please welcome Kurt Angle.

*Kurt Angle’s music starts* Kurt Angle comes out to a massive cheer and “You Suck!” chants.

Angle – Anyone in their right mind would know that I’m the real number one contender. If it weren’t for that attack by the Undertaker, I’d have been in that match against Eddie and I would have beat him no problem.

JBL – Well too bad Kurt. Injuries happen. And because of your injury, the better man got the shot, but unfortunately was screwed by this un-American.

Crowd boo

The Rock gets a call on his cell phone

Rock – I have a major announcement involving you three Stooges. Shane McMahon has just called me and told me that the number one contender will be decided at Summerslam, in a triple threat match.

Crowd cheer. Angle, JBL and Eddie exchange glances.

Josh Matthew’s Smackdown UK Tour Promo +Footage from last year’s SummerSlam of Kurt Angle defeating Brock Lesnar

Commercial break

Cole – Welcome back and we’ll be going straight into our next match between Grandmaster Sexay and D-Von Dudley.

D-Von and Sexay are already in the ring. This will be a singles match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

D-Von takes the upper hand by winning a finger grapple, then lands a backbreaker on Sexay. D-von follows it up by a leg drop to the neck. D-Von lifts him up, whips him into the ropes and lands a swinging neckbreaker off the rebound.

D-Von dominates the match.

D-Von gets Sexay into a grapple and attempts a scoop slam but Sexay reverses it. He whips D-Von into the roes and hits him with a clothesline. He picks up D-Von and lands a DDT. Sexay lifts up D-Von again and hits him with the Hip Hop Drop. Bubba Ray runs to the ring and attacks Sexay in full view of the ref. D-Von is disqualified. Bubba Ray continues the assault, hitting Sexay with the Bubba Cutter.

Tazz – Grandmaster Sexay will be very disappointed he didn’t pick up the victory.

Cole – He’ll probably be looking for revenge when Bubba Ray has his match next.

*Bubba Ray’s music starts* Bubba Ray comes out

*Scotty 2 Hotty’s music starts* Scotty 2 Hotty comes out

Scotty quickly hits Bubba Ray with a clothesline. He then goes and stomps on his head several times until Bubba Ray manages to roll out the way. Scotty goes for another clothesline but is taken down by a spear. Bubba Ray gets his own stomps onto the head of Scotty.

Neither person can get the upper hand in this match.

Bubba Ray whips Scotty into the ropes and hits him with a spear. He then picks him up and lands a Powerbomb, then signals for the Bubba Cutter. Suddenly Sexay runs to ringside and climbs onto the ring. Bubba turns to him and they exchange words, until Scotty knocks Bubba Ray to the floor. W-O-R-M. UH-UH-UH-UH. Scotty lands the Worm. D-Von finally comes to ringside but is stopped by Sexay and they exchange punches while Scotty pins Bubba Ray. 1…2…3 Scotty wins.

Brock Lesnar is shown heading towards Shane’s office

Brock – Shane, you know why I’m here. What are you going to do about the Undertaker? What’s gonna happen at SummerSlam?

Shane – Ok, I’ve thought about it and there’s only one thing I can do. You two are going to have to fight in the Chamber. Once the Elimation Chamber match is over, you and Taker will enter it and have your match.

Tazz – Wow! Instead of Hell in A Cell, it’ll be Hell in a Chamber!

Brock – Good, good, there’s no way the Undertaker can get out of th…

The lights go out in Shane office. When they come back on Brcok and the Undertaker are face to face.

Shane – Hey, they’re be no fighting in my office!!! Did you hear me, there’ll be none of that in here!!!

Taker – I can’t wait till SummerSlam, I want to kill you before that. I want a match next week.

Brock – No way, you’ll just use all your magic to go in and out of the ring. I don’t want you to be able to escape.

Shane – Ok, ok. Look, I’ll do you both a favour. Brock, you want a match where he can’t get away from. Taker, you wanna kill him. S next week, you two will have a match. But you’ll be tied together. That way, Taker can’t escape. Now will you two please leave my office.

Taker – No problem. Let’s go Brock…

The lights go out again, and when they come back Brock and the Undertaker are gone.

The show ends with the camera on an astonished Shane.

Show Summary

Spanky defeated A-Train
A.J Styles defeated Jamie Noble
The Hurricane and John Cena defeated Batista and Ric Flair
Grandmaster Sexay defeated D-Von Dudley by disqualification
Scotty 2 Hotty defeated Bubba Ray Dudley

Announced Matches:

Raw

World Heavyweight Championship – Elimination Chamber Match:

Chris Benoit © v Triple H v Kane v Chris Jericho v Stone Cold v ?

Smackdown

WWE Title : Undertaker v Brock Lesnar (in the Elimination Chamber)

The Rock v Booker T

U.S Title Number One Contender match:

Kurt Angle v Eddie Guerrero v JBL

#24 ·

Good Smackdown, not sure about this bit though........Tazz – Look Cole! It’s the Rock! Yay!.... Not sure if ''yay' is the right word. Also the end of the show, kind of confused me.

Enjoyed the Cena/Hurricane segment.

Anyway, Raw as usual will be up on Monday with the 20 Man, Over The Top Rope, Battle Royal, Main Event.

Please keep sending Feedback and SummerSlam predictions etc.

#25 ·

Raw - August 2nd

The show starts with footage from last weeks Raw and the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin, who is the 5th participant In the Elimination Chamber match At SummerSlam.

Usual Raw pyro explodes throughout the Arena and the show begins.

J.R – 15,000 packed into the Wachovia Center here in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for Monday Night Raw. J.R alongside Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler and King, even I was shocked when Last Week at the end of the show, of all people, The Texas Rattlesnake, Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up thus declaring himself the 5th participant in the Elimination Chamber.

King – J.R, I was as shocked as you. I thought that after the beating he took 2 Weeks ago in the Triple Threat, World Heavyweight Title match, he would not show up on Raw for some time, but don’t forget J.R the 6th and final participant will be known by the end of the night.

J.R – That’s right, tonight we will witness the 20 man, over the top rope, Battle Royal for the 6th and final spot.

King – My money is on Randy Orton, The Legend Killer.

J.R – The former Intercontinental Champion is in with a good chance.

Eric Bischoff’s Theme plays

King – There is our General Manager, the best there has ever been on Raw.

Eric – Tonight, one lucky man will walk away from this arena, from this dump of a city….

Crowd boo hysterically

Eric -….knowing that he has a 1 in 6 chance of becoming the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Benoit chants erupt

Eric – You want Chris Benoit, well I tell you Chris Benoit WILL be in action tonight. Champion v Champion as he will take on the Champion of Spain, El Gran Senior.

Crowd Laugh

Eric – However this brings me up to my most important point. Last Thursday Night on Smackdown, The General Manager of Smackdown, Shane McMahon decided to book Brock Lesnar versus The Undertaker in MY Elimination Chamber, well Shane, who the hell gave you permission to book a match in MY Chamber…..well no-o….

Vince McMahon’s music plays, crowd cheer, Bischoff stands Motionless

J.R – There is the Chairman of the Board, the man who owns the whole of World Wrestling Entertainment.

King – You don’t cross the boss J.R

J.R. – Damn right.

Vince does his usual strut to the Ring, enters and grabs a Microphone.

Vince – WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

Crowd cheer

Vince – I gave my Son permission to use the Chamber.

Eric – But Sir…….Mr McMahon……The Elimination Chamber is exclusive to Eric Bischoff’s Monday Night Raw.

Vince – Eric, The Match is made. The Smackdown Main Event at SummerSlam will be decided INSIDE the Elimination Chamber as Brock Lesnar will take on The Undertaker.

Pop for Lesnar

Vince – As for your Main Event, tonight, I will be watching from my skybox, so don’t let me down Eric. Thank you very much.

Mr McMahon tries to climb out of the Ring but Bischoff stops him.

Eric – Vince, I will not let the GM of another rival show, try and steal the Main Event of SummerSlam. I booked the match first therefore I should get the Main Event.

Vince – Do you know what Eric Bischoff? When I look into your beady eyes all I see is GREED. And it was GREED that put wCw out of business, MY GREED, but I will not let you challenge my authority again Eric Bischoff, Do you hear me?

Eric – Let’s not go into the old times of wCw.

Eric Bischoff looks away nervously as Vince sports a huge grin on his face.

Eric – Vince, you put me in charge of Raw, face it without Eric Bischoff in charge Raw would collapse.

Vince – Is that right Eric? Alright Eric Bischoff I am going to give you the night off, Ladies and Gentlemen mat I please introduce your Interim General Manager for the night…..ME.

Eric- Alright Vince, I’ll take the night off, but I will be back next week to survey the damage you have done to my Raw.

Bischoff walks modestly out of the ring and down the steel steps

Vince – Let’s get a little song going for Mr. Bischoff…….NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!!

The whole crowd starts chanting as a solemn Eric Bischoff walks up the Ramp.

J.R – Mr McMahon is in charge for the night, what will Mr McMahon do??

Commercial break

Mr McMahon is in the General Manager’s Office talking on the phone.

Vince - ……..You are in Philadelphia!!......so you can make it tonight…..You will be in the Battle Royal!!! I will look forward to seeing you tonight then.

Vince puts the phone down

Vince – Just wait until Eric Bischoff sees who I have re-signed to the WWE.

J.R – Re-signed, who? Who is Mr McMahon talking about King?

King – I have no idea J.R, all we know is that this person is a former WWE Star, and that he will be in the Battle Royal Tonight! I can’t wait!!

Cameras turn back to the Ring, where La Resistance are standing.

Conway – Myself and Sylvan are the Tag Team Champions. We already have gold around our waist.

You sold out chants

Conway – But tonight in the Battle Royal, Sylvan, my friend, if it is you, or anyone else that stands in my way, I will not hesitate to elimin…..

Mr McMahon’s Theme plays, he is about to speak but is interrupted by USA chants.

Vince – Mr. Grenier, Mr. Conway. I am glad that you are so excited about being a part of Vince McMahon’s Battle Royal.

King – Did you hear that J.R? He said Vince McMahon’s, not Eric Bischoff’s, we are already past the Bischoff era for tonight.

Vince – However this will not be the only in-ring action that you will be seeing tonight.

Grenier – What!!!!......M…M…M…Mr. McMahon.

Vince – What I am saying is that tonight, on Vincent Kennedy McMahon’s, Monday Night Raw. EVERY title on the Raw Roster will be defended REGARDLESS whether or not the holder is participating in tonight’s Battle Royal or not. So right now, in that very ring it will be La Resistance defending the Tag Team Titles against……

The World’s Greatest Tag Team’s Theme Plays

Vince – Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin!!

Match- La Resistance v TWGTT
Finish: A tired Shelton Benjamin manages to tag in Charlie Haas. Charlie Haas suplexes Rob Conway and follows this up with a Body Drop on Sylvan Grenier, he then throws Sylvan Grenier out of the Ring. Grenier hits his head hard off the Ramp. After this happens, Charlie Haas gets 3 German Suplexes on Conway. Benjamin picks himself up and Superkicks Conway. Haas meanwhile gets the Haas of pain locked in on Conway. Conway taps.

Here are your winners and the NEW Tag Team Champions – Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.

J.R – King, we have new Tag Champs.

King – I don’t know what Eric Bischoff will make of this when he comes back next week.

TWGTT celebrate in on the ramp as we go to a Don’t Try This At Home Commercial.

We return with Mr McMahon sitting in his chair. Someone knocks on the door.

Vince – Come In.

Chris Benoit appears, Huge Pop.

Benoit – I take it, I will be defending my title against El, what’s his name.

Vince – Chris, you will NOT be defending your title against him, instead you will be defending your title against an opponent of my choosing. Good Luck

Promos are shown announcing the return of Kevin Nash to Raw in 3 Weeks.

Match – Jazz v Victoria v Trish v Molly Holly
Finish – Victoria and Molly are fighting on the outside. Trish goes for the Stratusfaction on Jazz but Jazz counters into a devastating Powerbomb. She covers Trish and puts both feet on the Middle Rope for leverage, the ref. does not see this as he counts to 3.

Here is your winner and still the Women’s Champion – Jazz

J.R – Jazz managed to somehow counter the Stratusfaction into one gruesome powerbomb of her own.

King – I can’t believe it! Trish had the match won. She looks hurt, I think I should go and check on her J.R

J.R – King, She will be fine.

Commercial Break

J.R – A Warm Summers Night, here in Pennsylvania for Raw as we prepare for the Hardcore Championship match. For those of you who have just joined us, Eric Bischoff was forced by Mr. McMahon to take the night off, thus leaving our Chairman in charge. Mr. McMahon then decides to make every title holder on Raw, defend their title regardless whether or not they are in the Battle Royal tonight. We have already seen the Tag Titles change hands but will Chris Benoit walk into the Elimination Chamber in under 2 weeks time as the Champion or one of the Challengers.

King – That’s a tough question to answer, everyone wants a piece of the gold. I just can’t see Benoit wining or regaining his Title at SummerSlam.

Scott Steiner makes his way to the Ring.

Lillian Garcia – And here is his challenger…….Rob Van Dam

RVD Theme Plays

J.R – Here comes the Challenger for the Hardcore Title, Rob Van Dam. I’m sure that we will be seeing both of these men again in action later tonight.

Match – Scott Steiner v RVD
Finish – Steiner manages to get a trash can from under the ring and hits an oblivious RVD right in the Temple. He gets a tight roll-up and RVD struggles to kick out but does not have enough strength to do so.

Here is your winner and still Hardcore Champion – Scott Steiner

Scott Steiner makes his way up the ramp. Suddenly Matt Hardy’s face appears on the TitanTron.

Matt- Steiner, 2 weeks ago, you tried to end my career. I thought that I would never be able to step foot into a ring again. I am not 100%, quite frankly I am far from it. But come 15th August, come SummerSlam, our match, I guarantee you one thing. That I, Matt Hardy will walk out of Toronto, Canada, the new Hardcore Champion.

SummerSlam commercial airs.

Scott Steiner is about to enter the Locker Room, Coach catches him.

Coach – Scott, what do you have to say, in response to the bold statement made by Matt Hardy just moments ago.

Scott – I tried to end his career 2 weeks ago, I failed, but at SummerSlam, Matt Hardy, I WILL END YOUR CAREER. Matt Hardy, Version 1, will never be seen on Raw, again.

Cameras turn back to J.R and King

J.R – Scott Steiner has just vowed to end Matt Hardy’s career at SummerSlam.

King – I have a feeling that after SummerSlam, we will never see Matt Hardy again.

J.R – Nevertheless King, we are only 13 days away from SummerSlam and what a wild night it will be come SummerSlam. Emotions already running high and we are still a couple of weeks away.

King – That’s right, but check out the Official Theme Tune for SummerSlam, This Time’s For Real, by Ill Nino.

J.R – The Raw side of things will be Main Evented by a 6 Man, Elimination Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship. Also, Matt Hardy will take on the Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner in a No DQ, Championship match. Remember that Steiner is undefeated as Champion but Matt Hardy has promised to take the title away from him come SummerSlam. Also as we just witnessed, Scott Steiner has vowed to end the career of Matt Hardy at SummerSlam

King – And from the Smackdown side of things, Booker T will take on The Great One, The Rock. The Number one contender for the U.S Title will be decided in a Triple Threat Match as Eddie Guerrero, John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield and Kurt Angle all looking to become the next challenger. And the Main Event, as confirmed tonight by Interim General Manager and Chairman, Vince McMahon will see The Undertaker take on Brock Lesnar, AFTER the Elimination Chamber match has taken place, for the vacant WWE Title.

J.R – Once again, SummerSlam, 15th August, in Toronto, Canada.

Smackdown Rebound showing the footage at the end of Smackdown announcing a preview of the SummerSlam Main Event involving Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. They will square off this week on Smackdown in a rope match.

Edge is in the Ring ready for his match.

Lillian Garcia – And here is his challenger…….William Regal

William Regal’s Theme plays.

Match- Edge v William Regal
Finish- Regal has the Regal Stretch applied on a jaded Edge, the ref sees that Edge is about to pass out, he raises Edge’s hand once, it falls. A second time, it falls, a thir……..Randy Orton breaks the hold by kicking Regal. He then lifts him up and RKO’s him. He then lifts up a near unconscious Edge and RKO’s him as well.

Here is your winner via DQ- William Regal

J.R– Damn that Randy Orton, William Regal would have won. Edge still remains the Champ though.

Mr. McMahon’s Theme Plays

Vince – I am sick and tired of Randy Orton ruining other peoples chances. So I will tell you what, at SummerSlam, once and for all, we will have Edge v Randy Orton. The Final Encounter to the Intercontinental Championship.

King – J.R, Randy Orton could be a double champion if he wins the Battle Royal tonight, the Intercontinental Title at SumemrSlam and the Elimination Chamber match at SummerSlam.

J.R – And what’s to say Randy Orton will defeat 19 other men tonight and become the 6th Participant.

King- I don’t know J.R I’ve just got that feeling. Things can only get better for Mr. Orton.

Commercial Break

Randy Orton walks into Vince’s office

Randy- Vince, Thank you.

Vince – For what? For finally being able to shut you’re punk ass up for now. You say that you are a Legend Killer, but I tell you this Randy Orton, you will NEVER kill the Legend of Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Vince walks out of his office, and bumps into Steve Austin

Austin – You’re doing a good job Vince (WHAT)

Vince – Why, Thank you Mr. Austin

Austin – But Bischoff does a better job

Crowd Laugh, Vince looks away in embarrassment.

World Heavyweight Championship Match, Vince McMahon makes his way to his Skybox.

Chris Benoit is already in the ring.

Lillian Garcia – And here comes the challenger

Chris Jericho’s Theme plays, Benoit goes into hysterics in the ring.

Match- Chris Benoit v Chris Jericho
Finish – Jericho goes for the Lionsault but Benoit puts his knees up, both men lie motionless in the Ring. Benoit is the 1st to get up and slits his throat signaling for the headbutt. He lands it. Benoit then gets the Sharpshooter on Jericho. Jericho is stuck in the middle of the ring, no-where to go. Finally he taps out.

Here is your winner and still World Heavyweight Champion – Chris Benoit.

J.R – Chris Benoit managed to defeat Chris Jericho tonight, but in 13 days time against 5 other men, can Chris Benoit regain his title?

Lillian Garcia confirms the rules for the Battle Royal. 2 men start in the ring, every minute 1 man will enter the Battle Royal until all 20 men have entered. You can only be eliminated if you are thrown over the Top rope and BOTH feet touch the floor.

J.R – Here we go

A Backstage camera shows a Limo pulling up in the Parking Lot, the Camera is then turned off for some reason before we can see the face of the person who climbed out of it.

King – J.R, you’re good at Cluedo and things like that, tell me who was that.

J.R – I, I, I, Have no idea.

Battle Royal Match
Order of Elimination
1.Eugene
2.William Regal
3.Steven Richards
4. Rosey.
5. Rob Conway
6. Hardcore Holly
7. Edge
8. Charlie Haas
9. Jamal
10. Rob Van Dam
11. Tajiri
12. Mark Henry
13. Rhyno
14. Shelton Benjamin
15. Maven
16. Val Venis
17. Sylvan Grenier
18. Scott Steiner
19. Randy Orton.

The Number 20 Participant……

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, NA NA

J.R – NO, IT CAN’T BE!!!

King – IT’S HIM

CROWD CHANT GOLDBERG!!!!!!!!

Goldberg is the 20th Participant, he clotheslines Scott Steiner out of the Ring and nails the spear and jackhammer on Randy Orton, he then tosses him over the top rope.

Here is your winner- Goldberg

J.R – Goldberg has not been on the active roster since WrestleMania XX. Now Goldberg will be challenging for the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam. Will we see the Goldberg era return? Join us next week as we will find out and pick up the pieces from this chaotic night. Goodnight, Everybody.

The show ends with Goldberg celebrating on the Ramp

Match Results:

The Worlds Greatest Tag Team defeated La Resistance to become new Tag Team Champions.
Jazz defeated 3 other Women to retain the Womens Championship.
Scott Steiner defeated Rob Van Dam to retain the Hardcore Championship.
William Regal defeated Edge via DQ (Edge still keeps the IC Title)
Chris Benoit defeated Chris Jericho to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.
Bill Goldberg won the 20 Man, Over The Top Rope, Battle Royal and earns the 6th and final spot in the Elimination Chamber match at SummerSlam

#28 · (Edited)

The show starts with the usual Smackdown pyro and music, accompanied with a huge crowd pop

Cole – Welcome, everybody, to the Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania! You are tuned in to Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz.

Tazz – Thank you Cole. Tonight we will see all the great action announced last week. Rey Mysterio will be facing A.J Styles for the number one contender spot for the cruiserweight title, and Brock and the Undertaker will go at it in what could be a SummerSlam preview, in a match where they will be tied together so neither can escape!!

Cole – But I doubt it’ll be anything like their match at SummerSlam, where after the Elimination Chamber match, they will both be locked into the chamber for they match for the WWE Title.

Tazz – I know Tazz. But tonight it’s all about Smackdown, and you know what I’m really looking forward to?

Cole – What’s that Tazz?

Tazz – Tonight we will see the THIRD EVER segment of “If Ya Smell”, hosted by the Peoples’ Champ, The Rock!!!

Cole – I must say I’m surprised; this is the longest the Rock has stayed in the WWE for sometime Tazz. Do you think he could be leaving the movies behind and finally coming back to stay in wrestling?

Tazz – I hope so Cole. But it’s time to get the crowd warmed up for tonight’s show with the first match.

*The Hurricane’s music starts* Hurricane Helms comes out to cheers.

*Sean O’Haire’s music starts* O’Haire comes out to boos

The two fighters start off in a grapple and O’Haire gets the upper hand, and then hits Hurricane with a scoop slam.

O’Haire manages to dominate the match.

Hurricane is lying on the mat. O’Haire goes to pick him up, but Hurricane hits him in the gut. Hurricane gets up and runs to the ropes. He rebounds off and hits O’Haire with a crossbody. Hurricane waits for O’Haire to get to his feet. Hurricane grabs him, and lands the chokeslam. 1…2…3 Hurricane wins.

RAW REBOUND: Vince McMahon is on the phone to a mystery man, and manages to get him to enter the Battle Royal. The Battle Royal is then shown, and the mystery man comes out. BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, NA NA. Goldberg comes out and wins the Battle Royal by eliminating Randy Orton. Goldberg is now the 6th person in the Elimination Chamber at SummerSlam.

Commercial break

*Dudley Boyz music starts* The Dudley Boyz come out.

Cole – The Dudley Boyz are scheduled to face Too Cool tonight. After what happened last week, there bound to be some serious heat between these two teams.

Bubba Ray – Too Cool, this has gone far enough. This feud is making me lose sleep because I keep thinking about how badly I need to beat you guys up. I’ve got the urge to put both of you right through some hard wood. I talked to Shane about this problem and he’s helped me get over. He said that next week, the Dudley Boyz and Too Cool will have a match, a tables match.

Crowd cheer and “We want tables!” chant starts

Bubba Ray – But that’s not it. I’ve decided to add something else to this match. Since we the Dudleyz work so well under pressure, we will be putting out titles on the line. Now get out here so we can practice. But don’t worry, we’ll take it easy on you. We want you to be ready for next week’s match.

*Too Cool’s music starts* Too Cool come out

This will be a normal tag match. Disqualifications and count outs will be counted.

D-Von and Sexay start out the match, with D-Von gaining the upper hand. D-Von lands a scoop slam on Sexay, runs to the ropes and hits a leg drop on Sexay off the rebound.

The Dudley Boyz dominate the match.

D-Von goes to pick up Sexay from the floor, but Sexay punches him in the face, followed by a dropkick, sending D-Von to the floor. Sexay slowly crawls to his corner and manages to tag in Scotty. On the other side D-Von had managed to tag in Bubba Ray. The two opponents run to each other and Scotty lands a clothesline. Bubba Ray instantly gets up and Scotty lands another clothesline. Scotty picks Bubba Ray up and lands a DDT. Scotty looks at the crowd. W-O-R-M, UH-UH-UH-UH. Bubba Ray rolls out the way just in time and Scotty hits the mat. Bubba Ray picks him up and hits the Bubba Cutter. He goes for the pin. 1…2…3. The Dudley Boyz win. Sexay was too late to make the save. D-Von comes into the ring and lands a clothesline on Sexay before he could react. D-Von lifts him off the mat and gives him the Saving Grace. Bubba Ray hits D-Von on the chest then shouts “D-VON, GET THE TABLES!!” D-Von leaves the ring and gets a table then sets it up in the ring. D-Von lifts Sexay off the mat then raises him in the air and he and Bubba Ray land the 3D through the table. Sexay screams in pain, holding his arm. The EMTs rush out and take Sexay away.

Tazz – Wow. The Dudley Boyz really gave Too Cool a beating. No doubt that was a taster of what’s to come next week.

Cole – I just hope Sexay’s well enough to face the Dudleys next week, otherwise Scotty could be forced to face the Dudleys solo.

Tazz – Well Cole, it’s time for the cruiserweight matchup between Rey Mysterio and A.J Styles. Styles will be determined to prove his worth in the WWE while Rey will be determined to prove that he is the true Cruiserweight champ.

*A.J Styles’ music starts* A.J comes out to a big pop

*Rey Mysterio’s music starts* Rey comes out to a big pop

Most of the match is evenly matched, with neither wrestler able to get the upper hand, so both wrestlers just wear themselves out.

Rey rebounds off the ropes and lands a flying forearm on Styles, sending him to the floor. Rey then runs to the top rope waiting for Styles to get up. Styles slowly gets up and Rey lands a Hurracarana-into-pin. 1…2… Styles kicks out. Rey stands next to the rope waiting for Styles to get up. Styles runs towards him and Rey trips him up, leaving Styles tangled in the ropes. Rey then runs to the opposite ropes, rebounds and lands the 619. Styles walks around dazed while Rey climbs onto the top rope, then jumps onto Styles’ shoulders and attempts the West Coast Pop. But Styles reverses it into a powerbomb. Styles climbs to the top of the turnbuckle, and lands the Shooting Styles Press. He pins Rey. 1…2…3 Styles wins. He is now the number one contender for the Cruiserweight title.

Cole – Wow, what a shock! Styles has beaten Rey Mysterio! Rey had that match won, but Styles came out on top.

Tazz – Yep, Rey will be really disappointed in himself.

Cole – Well it’s time to move on to the next segment, the third instalment of “If Ya Smell”, which will be coming right after this short commercial break.

Josh Matthews’ SummerSlam promo

Commercial break

Tazz – Welcome back and it’s time for “If Ya Smell”!!! I can’t wait!!!

*The Rock’s music starts* Massive crowd cheer

Tazz – Hey, where’s the Rock?

Music finishes, then starts again

Tazz – What’s going on?

The Rock appears on the titantron. Massive cheer from crowd

Tazz – Look, it’s the Rock!!!!

Rock – Finally, the Rock has come back, via satellite….. to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Massive cheer

Rock – The Rock would like to apologise for not being in Mellon Arena tonight, but he has been called back to the filmset of “Be Cool”, the movie he will be making an appearance in, to shoot some extra scenes.

Mild boo

Rock – But don’t worry, the Rock will be there next week and as consolation, the Rock has allowed you the people to see a sneak preview of the film.

Mix of cheers and boos

Tazz – Yet again, the Rock has let his fans down, especially me.

Cole – Don’t worry Tazz, he’ll be here next week. At least we get to see scenes of the movie. Look, there’s John Travolta, and Uma Thurman.

Tazz – Who gives a damn! I’m beginning to think Booker T is right….

The director of “Be Cool”, Felix Gary Gray, comes onto the screen and whispers something into the Rock’s ear then walks off.

Rock – Unfortunately, the Rock has some bad news to give to the people. The Rock has just been told that the film that was being used to film the Rock’s scenes in the movie has become unusable due to heat, so they will have to refilm the Rock’s scenes. This likely to take 2 – 4 weeks. So the Rock will not be able to host “If Ya Smell” for the next few weeks, and worst of all, will not be at SummerSlam.

Massive boo and “Sell-out” chant erupt throughout the arena.

Rock – The Rock would like to apologise for…..

Out of nowhere, Booker T knocks the Rock out of his chair and onto the floor. He stomps the Rock on the head several times, and then hits him over the head with the chair he was sitting on.

Booker – Don’t worry the “people”. The Rock WILL be at SummerSlam, don’t you worry. I’ll make sure of….

Booker T is whisked away by security.

Mix of cheers and boos erupt throughout the arena.

Tazz – I hope Booker T makes sure the Rock shows up. I’m beginning to hate that sell-out!!!

Cole – Well I have to say that…

*JBL’s music starts* JBL comes out to massive boos

Cole – What’s he doing here?

JBL – Well since the Rock has sold-out yet again, I saw it fit to fill in the empty time slot. So I’d like to welcome everyone to my one-time-only segment of “Learn English with John Bradshaw Layfield”!!!

Massive boo

JBL – This segment is being hosted especially for those who are contending for the U.S Title, but are having trouble speaking the U.S native language. You know who you are…. This lesson will come in handy when you finally decide to apply for your American citizenship. Our first lesson of the day will be the alphabet. There’s song which is very easy to remember that will help you with the alphabet. He sings the alphabet song. There is a mix of laughter and boos. Now onto the next lesson….

*Eddie Guerrero’s music starts* Eddie comes out to a huge cheer

JBL – Oh Eddie, nice of you to join us. Have you come to practice the alphabet? Sing the song for us.

Eddie – You think you’re funny, homes? You think you’re a comedian, man? You think you can make fun of the Latinos? I’ve had enough of you, ese. I can’t wait till SummerSlam to shut you up for good, I wanna do it right now, homes. Ring the bell, start the match!

Eddie gets the early upper hand in the fight, and dominates most of it.

Eddie goes to pick up JBL off the mat, but receives a low blow, followed by a DDT. JBL picks up Eddie and whips him into the ropes. He goes for the Clothesline from Hell, but misses. Eddie then kicks him in the gut, and lands a neckbreaker. Eddie then drags JBL into the centre of the ring and applies the El Paso. JBL is in too much to crawl to the ropes, so taps out. Eddie wins.

Cole – Eddie really showed Bradshaw. It looks like Eddie has a good chance at winning that triple threat match at SummerSlam.

Tazz – But what Bradshaw was saying made sense. If you’re gonna be our U.S champion, you should at least be able to speak the language!!!

Cole – Well it’s time to go to the next match, tonight’s main event, Brock Lesnar vs. the Undertaker, tied together by rope so neither can escape.

*Brock Lesnar’s music starts* Lesnar comes out to a huge pop

*The Undertaker’s music starts* Taker comes out to a huge pop

This will be a singles match, with the stipulation that the two wrestlers will be tied together by rope. There will be no disqualifications or count outs.

The ref ties the rope to the opponents and then signals for the bell. Brock gets the upper hand with a clothesline Taker. He then gets a few stomps to the head of Taker. Brock goes for another stomp but Taker grabs his leg and pulls him to the floor. Taker rises to his feet and lifts up Lesnar, and hits him with a gutbuster.

Taker dominates most of the match.

Taker lifts Brock off the mat and lands a DDT. He then lifts him up, drags him to the turnbuckle and goes Old School. The Undertaker then signals for the Tombstone. Taker lifts Brock off the mat and lifts him onto his shoulder to get him into position for the Tombstone. But Brock slides off, spins Taker around and lifts him onto his shoulders. Brock lands the F5 on Taker and goes for the pin. 1…2…3 Lesnar wins. But his not finished. Brock unties the rope from his arm and wraps it around Taker’s neck. Brock pulls the rope with all his strength, making Taker wave and kick his arms and legs in desperation. After a while, Taker stops moving. Brock leaves the ring.

Cole – Oh my god. I think Brock killed him. Brock’s totally lost it!!! Someone get the EMTs out here!!!!!

The EMTs rush out to help the Undertaker. They get in the ring and unravel the rope from his neck. Suddenly Taker rises, grabbing the nearest EMT by the neck, and chokeslaming him. All the other EMTs scatter out of the ring.

Tazz – Everyone should know, you can't kill a deadman….

The show ends with the camera zooming in on Taker’s face, with a severely angry expression, and his eyes rolled back in his head.

Show Summary
The Hurricane defeated Sean O'Haire
The Dudley Boyz defeated Too Cool
A.J Styles defeated Rey Mysterio
Eddie Guerrero defeated John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Brock Lesnar defeated the Undertaker

#29 ·

RAW © PREVIEW

THE CALM AFTER THE STORM
August 9th, 2004

Many people question the decisions that Eric Bischoff makes as General Manager of Raw, but even more so the decisions of the Interim General Manager for the night, Last Week on Raw, Mr. McMahon. For it was he that decided to put every Title on the Raw Roster on the line, in what was to be one of the most chaotic nights ever witnessed on WWE Television.

Only, One Title changed hands, and that was the World Tag Team Titles which changed hands from the Ego’s of La Resistance to the Resilience of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, The Self Proclaimed, “World’s Greatest Tag Team.” What will Eric Bischoff have to say about this situation?

Mr. McMahon made another match for SummerSlam where The Legend Killer, Randy Orton, will once and for all get his last chance against Edge for the Intercontinental Championship. Will we hear even more 'cheap talk' from The Legend Killer, or will Edge have the last laugh...

However no-body was prepared for the Shock of the Night as the Number 20 Participant in the Battle Royal was none other than Bill Goldberg. Goldberg then cleared the Ring of the last two Participants, the Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner and The Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Thus claiming the sixth and final spot in an Elimination Chamber match that is too close to call.

We heard the disturbing words of Scott Steiner on Raw, claiming to “End the career of Matt Hardy, once and for all at SummerSlam” Will Matt Hardy have a reply for Steiner this week? Tune into Raw to find out.

What will Eric Bischoff do to pick up the pieces from Last Weeks, Raw?

We will be less than a week from the Summer spectacle that is SummerSlam, be sure to tune into Raw this Monday, where hopefully we will find out the answers to all these questions and a whole lot more!

On behalf of CM Fanatic, I will write him a Smackdown! Preview

SMACKDOWN!© PREVIEW

DEAD MAN WALKING
August 12th, 2004

As SummerSlam draws ever closer and the WWE Title Match looms, two men decided that they couldn’t wait until SummerSlam to annihilate each other, they wanted to do it on Smackdown! By orders of General Manager, Shane McMahon, both competitors were tied together by one string of Rope and they literally beat the hell out of each other, but what was to come after the match not only shocked Brock Lesnar, but the whole of the viewing public.

Brock Lesnar defeated The Undertaker and proceeded to “kill” The Undertaker. Lesnar battered The Deadman , senseless until EMT’s were forced to come out, and even then an irate Taker’ stood up and chokeslamed a helpless EMT. If this is what Taker will do on Smackdown! What is he capable of doing at SummerSlam? What will he do to Lesnar or anyone else for that matter on Smackdown this week? Tune in to find out!

Last Week saw an open challenge from the Tag Team Champions, The Dudley Boyz, to Too Cool. This Week they will face off in a Table Match with the WWE Tag Titles on the line. After a vile attack by both Dudleyz resulting in a 3-D to Grandmaster Sexay through a Table, you have to ask yourself, will Too Cool be 100% both mentally and physically? Will Sexay even make it to Smackdown! Next week?

A.J Styles defeated Rey Mysterio to earn a shot at Chavo Guererro’s Cruiserweight Title, will Shane McMahon set a date for the Match? Only Smackdown! Has the answers.

The feud between Booker T and The Rock intensified Last Week as the Bookman attacked The Rock on the set of his new film. Will the Rock be on Smackdown this week and what will he say or do to reprehend the actions of Booker T last week?

Will we see another edition of “Learning English with John Bradshaw Layfield” or will Eddie show JBL some “Latino Heat?”

Wil any more matches for SummerSlam be made? All this and more on Smackdown this Thursday, the Last Samckdown before the SummerSlam PPV.

#30 ·

Roster: I think the World, WWE Tag and Cruiserweight Title rosters areto imbalanced (ie too many heels or faces). Not sure about RVD in the Hardcore division, or Tajiri in the Hardcore division or AJ Styles in the Cruiserweight division. The roster is a good one though.

The shows are all good. There could be more matches, promos and interviews on both shows. Also on Smackdown I find it difficult to see where matches start and end. Apart from that it is good.

A-Dust

#31 ·

after reading this very detailed and excellent shows of Raw and SD. I will begin my try at these new shows. I will have draft like rosters for Raw and SD. Starting August 7 I will bring you the raw edition and on the 8th SD edition. it may not be good as this one atop but I will try my best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.