Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Help Thread

937K views 16K replies 349 participants last post by  vivalabrave 
#1 · (Edited)
If you need help picking a ROH DVD(s) just post in here and we'll try and help the best that we can.

#15,173 · (Edited)
WWE is good an all but its nice to see people realizing Vince's Vision of what wrestling should be isn't all thats out there.

KOCH Vision **snicker** should have just made one more DVD available called " ROH Honorable...: Who the fuck are we kidding the Bryan Danielson show".

Edit: Yeah well I NEVER thought I would say this.....

Better than both of the final 2 matches on J Cup '94, Liger vs Sasuke: The Rematch. Five f'n Stars!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/other...ger-v-great-sasuke-won-match.html#post5652700

Andy3000 = The Shit for finding/uploading this.

#15,182 · (Edited)
Matches From ROH Double Feature Night Two

Roderick Strong vs. Necro Butcher vs. Delirious vs. Eddie Edwards ***1/4 (An Awesome Slip 'N Slide Moment From Strong & Necro)

Erick Stevens vs. Tyler Black **3/4

Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs. Nigel McGuinness & Go Shiozaki ***3/4

#15,196 ·
Some reviews...

IWA-MS House of Hardcore

Brad Bradley v.s Dysfunction-**1/2
Adrian Serrano v.s Cash Flo-**
Vic Capri v.s Colt Cabana-***
2 out of 3 Fall Match for the IWA-MS Tag Team Titles: Mean & Hard ("Mean" Mitch Page & Rollin' Hard) v.s Todd Morton & Mitch Ryder-**1/2
Mike Quakenbush v.s Ace Steel-***1/2
I Quit Match: Trent Baker & Bull Pain v.s Bad Breed (Axl & Ian Rotten)-***
TLC Match for the IWA-MS Heavyweight Title: Chris Hero v.s CM Punk-****3/4
Madman Pondo v.s Corporal Robinson v.s Necro Butcher-***1/4

IWA-EC A Need To Bleed 2008

Tracy Smothers v.s Super Oprah-DUD
Cobra v.s Warpig-1/2*
IWA-EC Zero-G Championship Match: Shima Xion v.s "Omega" Aaron Draven-**1/2-**3/4
Zac Vincent v.s Eugene-*3/4
Guido Andretti v.s Juggalator-*3/4-**
Taped Fist Match: Viper v.s Brain Damage-**3/4
Barbwire Match: Drake Younger v.s Mad Man Pondo-**3/4

My first time watching an IWA-EC show and it really wasn't that great.

#15,198 ·
Too many people on the card look like they just came of wrestling school. It was pretty awful.

It also doesn't help when I heard Josh Abercrombie jobbed to Aaron Draven to win the Zero-G title in the first place. He certainly shouldn't have gone over. I would have rather seen Abercrombie v.s Xion, COME ON!

#15,199 ·
The first IWA-EC show I seen was Stiff Competition & I thought it was a very solid show. Necro Butcher/Brain Damage & Kingston Talking Trash To A Three Year Old Girl was great.

#15,200 · (Edited)
I'm only buying a IWA:EC DVD if Dino is there to molest the crowd.

And even so I'd only get it if it was 1/2 price.

Blaskoshu Dino said:
You rapscallion how did you find these! OMG even some matches I haven't seen yet. Must Buy... :$

#15,203 ·
Yeah, 99 looks pretty disappointing, although the OMEGA tag should be interesting. I'd get 95 in a heartbeat if I didn't own all of the matches on other DVDs. Same goes for 96, except I don't have Eddie/Benoit in full... I'm actually tempted just to buy it for that match since I can't seem to find it in full anywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.