Wrestling Forum banner

WWE: Rise of Glory

95K views 1K replies 97 participants last post by  Renegade™ 
#1 ·
As you might remeber a few weeks ago I had WWE RAW thread going, which some people liked, well I was talking to James (Atomic) and we're both gonna run a show, him Smackdown! and me RAW.

Hopefully this will end up being a good thead with Great Shows.

#135 ·
And 2 weeks after that, will be The Great American Bash.

A List of the PPV's

The Royal Rumble - RAW & SmackDown!
No Way Out - SmackDown!
Wrestlemania - RAW & SmackDown!
Backlash - RAW
Judgement Day - SmackDown!
Bad Blood - RAWGreat American Bash - SmackDown![COLOR]
SummerSlam - RAW & SmackDown!
Unforgiven - SmackDown![COLOR]
No Mercy - RAW
Survivor Series - RAW & SmackDown!
Armageddon - RAW

#138 ·
Great show 10/10 and ditto to what wolf beats said about the promos.

Bad Blood predictions:

Triple H def HBK

For the title match...hmmm.. I say Rhyno upsets Benoit. Just have a feeling.

Stone Cold def. Christian

I say Kane will beat Matt Hardy.

Orton def Edge

Batista over benjamin

and I think Gail Kim will win the womans match.

like Trips said on RAW I believe it will be evolutions night.

#139 ·
Be interesting to see if your right, I know I didn't build up the womens match but i still think I did a fiarly solid build up to the rest of the fueds. I've nearly finished Bad Blood and it will be up Sunday and RAW Monday......... I hope you all like the surprises I have in store for BB!!

#140 ·
Nice work Grendrill, I loved the Eugene/Hurricane segment:agree:

It should be interesting to see what happens with Eugene on Smackdown

#143 ·
Triple H to win HIAC :gun:

Benoit to retain, but I see a rematch down the line. :)

Stone Cold def. Christian :agree:

Kane will beat Matt Hardy, as Lita turns on Matt. :shocked:

Jericho to win via submission :D

Edge to pin Orton :no:

Batista over Benjamin ;)

I'll go for Gail too, but I'm not so sure.:confused:

Also, still havent downloaded the music video, but I promise I will some time today.

#144 ·
Cheers for the predictions guys, Wolfy I'll garentee you one of them is right on the money but I won't say which one.

There's going to be a couple of surprises at Bad Blood, now believe that!!

RAW News
* WWE RAW would like to annouce there has been a new siging for the show and it is confirmed they will be at Bad Blood. Rumours have it they'll be having discussions with certain Superstars, one confirmed is Shelton Benjamin.

Go ahead and have fun guessing who this is, it's not who you expect!

#145 ·
I have no god damn clue lol. I want to know now real badly. Now I definitly cant wait untill Bad Blood.

#148 ·
I'm thinking it may be a diva....
well anyway here are my BB Predictions:

Shawn Michaels vs HHH - Although I have a feeling HHH will win

Rhyno Vs Chris Benoit

Stone Cold Vs Christian

Kane Vs Matt Hardy - I agree with Wolfy, Lita turning on Matt

Randy Orton Vs Edge

Shelton Vs Batista

Victoria Vs Molly Vs Gail

#152 ·
I enjoyed Raw this week. I think I like reading this thread because the style of writing is quite similar to mine. It will be interesting to see what will happen at Bad Blood.

The match, I am interested in is Steve Austin v Christian. Will Austin squash him or will you decide to go with the shock victory for Christian and keep the feud going.

I promise to download the Bad Blood video when I get back on Sunday, it's just that this cpu is a bit slow.

Looking forward to Bad Blood.

#154 ·
damn. On Saturday I'll be on holiday. At least I've got something to look forwafrd to when I get back. you guys both are writing gods.

#158 · (Edited)

Presents

Click on Poster for the Music Video

June 13th 2004
The Nationwide Arena
Columbus Ohio

"This Hatred Has History
This Bitterness runs deep
This Blood Runs Hot

“Triple H Will Not Walk Out of Bad Blood”
“I Will Cross That Line”

When Aspirations Are Achieved Through Rage

“I’ll interrupt you anytime I want you Bald Headed Bastard”

“Matt Hardy, it’ll be a Street Fight”

Or Contempt
Some Acts Cannot Be Forgotten
Some Actions Cannot Be Forgiven

“I Am The Game”

And Some Things Come Back To Haunt You

“It’s scary, demonic in nature”
“This will not be for the weak at heart”

Jealousy
Rage
Contempt
The Bad Blood Will Spill....
"

OFFICIAL BAD BLOOD THEME SONG: Burn by Three Days Grace

Hell In A Cell
vs.

Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H
For 2 years now Shawn Michaels and Triple H have been at each other’s throats and have come to blows in classic matches such as the Street Fight at Summer Slam 2002, 2 out of 3 falls at Armageddon 2002, Last Man Standing at the Royal Rumble 2004. They are equal in their victories, 1 clean win each and a draw. At Bad Blood all the anticipation all the hate all the jealousy all the Bad Blood comes to a boil when these two wrestling icons meet in Hell in a Cell. Shawn guaranteed last week on RAW that Triple H would not be walking out of the Nationwide Arena, who will come out victorious, and who will be stained with Bad Blood?

World Heavyweight Championship
vs.

Chris Beniot vs. Rhyno
Former friends and Tag Partners, Chris Beniot and Rhyno know each other very well and know what the other will do to stop their opponent; these two men will have to pull out all the stops against the other to pull out a victory. Three weeks ago on RAW we saw Rhyno tap out to the Crippler Cross face and then the very next week Rhyno pin Chris Beniot to gain the right to face him at Bad Blood. Rhyno has been softening up Chris Beniot since then, including seeing a new variation of the Gore, which he drive his shoulder into their back instead of their mid-section. Can the Rabid Wolverine pull out a win over the Man-Beast through the Swan Dive or the Crossface or will we see something we’ve never seen before? Find out at Bad Blood.

vs.

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Christian
This match has been in the brewing since Austin first stated Christian was a CLB last year, as it seems Christian was just waiting for the opportunity of Stone Cold return to get his retribution and his revenge in the man that called him a Creepy Little Bastard. Christian beat Austin in the Stone Cold Gauntlet ending Austin’s 8-Man streak of which he looked like he was unstoppable during the match. Christian has claimed would a CLB have a ‘Problem Solver’ like Tyson Tomco and a women like Trish Stratus on his arm? Austin clams he will beat Christian down like the piece of dirt he is come Bad Blood, these two men are filled with Bad Blood and will do anything to the other to be-rid him of the other.

Street Fight
vs.

Matt Hardy vs. Kane
Like most war’s their namely started by greed or a women, in this case it is both, The formerly lover by all, Big Read Machine, Kane has been in the war path destroying everyone in his path in his quest for wanting, or even more so craving Lita. Kane says that Lita will be his come Bad Blood after he destroys Matt Hardy and all his worth. Kane has physically and mentally destroyed the formerly happy couple of Lita and Matt. Will Matt get his retribution relieve the love of his life from this burden? Or will Kane continue to be the never fading scar on Lita’s mind?

Intercontinental Championship
vs.

Randy Orton vs. Edge
Edge, the man that took Randy Orton’s pride away from him through the Intercontinental Championship will go head-to-head with the man he defeated Randy Orton and win by any means necessary to keep the new up and rising WWE Superstar Randy Orton. Orton had the longest running Intercontinental Title reign in 6 years, holding it since Armageddon last year when he defeated Rob Van Dam, and he has had one hell of a ride. Speaking of rides Edge had been on one since returning from his broken neck in February last year leaving his out of action for over a year. This belt means so much too each one that it seems impossible for either one to loose.

vs.

Shelton Benjamin vs. Batista

vs.

Chris Jericho vs. A-Train

WWE Womens Championship
vs.

vs.

Victoria vs. Molly Holly vs. Gail Kim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.