Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 AM   #217 (permalink)
Sephiroth
Pizza Is My Business

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by zergling_seb
Apparently L is getting his own spin off...
the first Death Note movie has L kidnapping some girl at Light's college or a museum (i forget the details) that Light knows and somehow trying to force him to use the Death Note. unsurprisingly, Light doesn't give a shit about the girl and is just engaged in a battle of intelligence with L. it's supposed to be really good.

the second movie follows the manga a little bit i think.

i haven't watch either of them, but i've heard they are really good and the guys that play L and Light are spot on, especially L.

as for the L spinoff, it's about a case in the US before the whole Death Note incident. remember that woman who Light met at the police station and was dating the FBI agent that was assigned to follow Light? well she knew L before the Death Note case and had worked together when L wasn't so well known. apparently that's the spinoff story they are making the movie about.

i've been meaning to download both Death Note movies, but i've been putting it off