Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 09-12-2007, 09:22 AM   #819 (permalink)
kid o mac
ROH here I come!

kid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friendskid o mac needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Man, like Apple Spitter said in his post, Life>BTB. As bad as it is that Survivor Series won't be posted, it's good knowing that you will be returning with a BTB over the next few months. Hopefully it is a WIWA thread, as honestly that was your best work, IMO. As for the feeling of not wanting to write/book shows, I'm sure that almost every single booker has been there, including me. However, like I mentioned earlier Life>BTB. Looking forward to your return to BTB man.