Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 09-11-2007, 10:58 PM   #817 (permalink)
NatureBoy™
Years I've Been a Fan > Years You've Been Alive

Location: Kansas City - At the Argosy, Playing Blackjack with Harley Race
NatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friendsNatureBoy™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDMac
11th billing?? Pretty sure that's an insult.

Lame to see you leave this thread though. No sappy or clichéd response. Just waiting for you to come back already, tbh.
LOL. Exactly the way I felt about 8th billing.

Anyway, you kind of stole my thunder there Mac, as I was gonna say something similar. But since you took the "I don't want to get sappy" route, I guess I'll go ahead and get a bit sappy afterall ...

For real Someguy, you & I have always had a good relationship, and I consider you a true friend on here. And you know that if ANYONE knows what life's setbacks can do to a booking mood or ability, it's me. Can't wait for your return, and hopefully, it happens sooner than later. In the meantime, do your part in keeping the trash out of BTB. And finally, while you "accidentally" listed me 8th, I better not be 8th on your review list.