Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #111 (permalink)
Highwind
Nan da yo!

Highwind should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHighwind should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHighwind should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHighwind should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
I am now on episodes 10 of Death Note. It's pure greatness. It easily surpasses Bleach in everything, besides fighting, and that's because it's not really focused on "fight scenes". Simply perfect story, great animation, great characters, and great music. Seph is my hero irl for recommending this to me.

Episode 139 of Bleach has come and gone. It was decent, but it didn't live up to the "First non filler episode in 2 1/2 months" hype. Pretty good fight scenes, but it didn't stick to them as most people would have liked. Bleach, traditionally, has more then one battle going on at once, and flips between them in an episode. Instead of flipping between fights, they flipped between fights and stupid filler dialogue. The battle between Hichigo(Hollow Ichigo) and Grimmjaw was pretty good, and it left us anticipating next week. I absolutely loved Grimmjaw's reaction to Ichigo's hollow form. Hitsugaya and the rest of the Soul Society squad's fight didn't get a lot of air time, but they got owned while it did. I personally think it was a great time to bring in Urahara.

So, as of right now, I am anticipating next weeks Bleach episode and continuously watching Death Note.
I tried Death Note up to about 12 episodes. I just felt like it was going in circles and I got bored with it. I was thinking about getting into it again.
Favorites: HBK, The Rock, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Randy Orton, Cryme Tyme, John Cena, Edge, Johnny Nitro/John Morrison, Ravishing Rick Rude, Legion of Doom, Ahmed Johnson, Sid, Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Ken Shamrock, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Muhammad Hassan, Kofi Kingston, Undertaker, Batista, Rey Mysterio, Kennedy, MVP, Chris Benoit, Mr. Perfect, Mic Foley as Mankind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the metatron
Well if it isn't Bartleby and Loki. Was Wisconsin really that bad?