Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #67 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBKBentleyMM
Naruto's my fav anime. It's quite popular around here. I like the story, and the whole thing with the ninjas with their various styles, backgrounds, personalities etc. There's a whole load of good, bad and neutral characters so you never know what to expect sometimes.

I've also watched Yu-Gi-Oh, Blood+, Full Metal Alchemist, Love Hina and InuYasha. Heard a lot of good things about Bleach, but never watched it. Might watch it in the future.

Edit: Oh ya, does anyone know what the theme song of Naruto: Shippuden is? I think it's pretty sweet.

Watch Bleach. If you like Naruto I am sure you would like Bleach as well.

InuYasha is ok. I prefer the movies over the series, though. Manga>series, too.

---------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat
I'm pretty obsessed with it. I have all the english episodes and japanese episodes on DVD. I'll have to take an updated picture of all my SM stuff. Takes about 1-2 hours just to set all that shit up.

Awesome =).

I can't wait to see your collection. I collect mostly dvds and replica full tang swords.

Currently I have

*Hitsugaya's Sword

*Ichigo's Bankai

*Renji's Shikai

*Ichiogo's Shikai

*Too many dvds to name.

I realize the swords and their owners don't mean much to you Cat. I was just stating it in general, not so much as a reply to your collection.

Your SM collection>my collection, I bet.