Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #66 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
Sailor Moon is a classic.

I use to constantly rewind the video tape to sing along with the theme song, when I was young.

Glad to see another fan join the discussion =).

I need to dig out some of my old video tapes to see if I would enjoy it now. I really don't know, nor do I remember many details from it.

Like I said before, everyone has different taste in Anime, but regardless, any Anime fan is good stuff.

I'm pretty obsessed with it. I have all the english episodes and japanese episodes on DVD. I'll have to take an updated picture of all my SM stuff. Takes about 1-2 hours just to set all that shit up.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.