Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #65 (permalink)
HBKBentleyMM
El Rojiblanco

HBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new hereHBKBentleyMM better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Naruto's my fav anime. It's quite popular around here. I like the story, and the whole thing with the ninjas with their various styles, backgrounds, personalities etc. There's a whole load of good, bad and neutral characters so you never know what to expect sometimes.

I've also watched Yu-Gi-Oh, Blood+, Full Metal Alchemist, Love Hina and InuYasha. Heard a lot of good things about Bleach, but never watched it. Might watch it in the future.

Edit: Oh ya, does anyone know what the theme song of Naruto: Shippuden is? I think it's pretty sweet.