Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #60 (permalink)
Nearô
Men of Mayhem

Nearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by SeabsNearô is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto
I love Sailor Moon and have spent thousands of dollars the past 12 years collecting shit.
Sailor Moon is a classic.

I use to constantly rewind the video tape to sing along with the theme song, when I was young.

Glad to see another fan join the discussion =).

I need to dig out some of my old video tapes to see if I would enjoy it now. I really don't know, nor do I remember many details from it.

Like I said before, everyone has different taste in Anime, but regardless, any Anime fan is good stuff.

--------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
we're ONLY spoiling the next 20 or so episodes for him :P.

i'd like to add that adding Renji to the main cast once the SS arc ended was lame. his fighting with Ichigo got old so fucking fast. the only good thing to come of it was Renji learning about modern day Japan :P

edit: NFR, this isn't much of a spoiler, but once you hit the episode where Light is being followed by a CIA agent and then the following episode or two where Light meets that CIA agent's gf.....it's all uphill fast. that episode is actually the first glimpse of how brilliant future episodes can get. but don't get me wrong, on a scale of 1 - 10, almost every episode is at least an 8 or 9. it's just that episodes like "Mania" and "1.28" that will really change your whole outlook on anime and how GOOD it can really be.

i mean, as satisfying as it was to see Ichigo beat Kenpachi and Byakuya, it's not even half as amazing and satisfying as those episodes and the following ones.

Haha, yes we are definitely spoiling things for him.

I agree, Renji staying in the real world and joining the main cast was lame. For Christ's sake, he is a vice-captain. Everyone knows that he doesn't belong in the real world, especially through-out the Bount arc.

Though, I feel his stay in the real world is completely justified during the Arrancar Arc. Same goes for Hitsugaya, Matsumoto, and Madarame.

Madarame is Vice Captain, or even Captain, material, in my opinion. Skill wise, that is. I really didn't enjoy his Bankai much, personally. Admittedly, it does fit him well. IE Pure Fighting. His Shikai is lame for sure, though.

Thanks for the heads up on Death Note. I plan on continuing the series without a doubt.

Ok, back to watching Death Note until Bleach-Episode 139 's subbed version is released.

PS Seph, I bumped you up another green rep bar =).

Last edited by Nearô : 09-05-2007 at 07:37 PM.