Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
Sephiroth
ĦOle! ĦOle! ĦOle!

Sephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by SeabsSephiroth is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
RKZ, there are spoilers here.

Yes, it sure was.

Yamamoto Genryuusai is obviously more powerful then Byakuya, though.

His reitsu was outrageous when he began his faux battle with Kyouraku Shunsui and Ukitake Jyuushiro.

Aizen will end up having more power then Genryuusai, though. Otherwise the Captain-Commander would just end Aizen and company.

On a site note, Ukitake and Kyouraku's Shikai is awesome. I love those two having the only two duel wielded Zanpakutou. They are the only two to graduate from the Shinigami Academy under Yamamoto's leadership.

I really hope RKZ is catching up, I really don't want to spoil it for him.

Also, Seph, I have started watching Death Note. I am currently on Episode 3. It's been pretty good so far, I am expecting it to get much better, like most all shows in general do.
we're ONLY spoiling the next 20 or so episodes for him :P.

i'd like to add that adding Renji to the main cast once the SS arc ended was lame. his fighting with Ichigo got old so fucking fast. the only good thing to come of it was Renji learning about modern day Japan :P

edit: NFR, this isn't much of a spoiler, but once you hit the episode where Light is being followed by a CIA agent and then the following episode or two where Light meets that CIA agent's gf.....it's all uphill fast. that episode is actually the first glimpse of how brilliant future episodes can get. but don't get me wrong, on a scale of 1 - 10, almost every episode is at least an 8 or 9. it's just that episodes like "Mania" and "1.28" that will really change your whole outlook on anime and how GOOD it can really be.

i mean, as satisfying as it was to see Ichigo beat Kenpachi and Byakuya, it's not even half as amazing and satisfying as those episodes and the following ones.

Last edited by Sephiroth : 09-05-2007 at 06:18 PM.