Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2007, 03:34 PM   #11018 (permalink)
Rated R Poster
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Rated R Poster 50 - 100
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

I was finally able to watch A Fight At the Roxbury for a 2nd time. I just wanted to say I love this Show. One of the top 5 so far this year IMO, right behind Finale, SCOH2, and GTGM.

Brent Albright vs. BJ Whitmer *** (Nice solid match up until the ending, Albrights gorwing on me)
Jimmy Rave vs. Bryan Danielson *** (Extended squash for Dragon)
Mark Briscoe vs. Kevin Steen **** (Many had this rating lower but I love Mark and he is a crazy dude)
Nigel MGuiness vs. Claudio Castagnoli vs. Chris Hero vs. Mike Quackenbush **** (Fast Paced match, Quack! Quack! Quack!)
Pelle Primeau vs. Eddie Edwards **3/4 (Good match for what it was worth)
Matt Sydal vs. El Generico ****1/4 ( I absolutely loved this match, great action and nearfalls)
NRC vs. Matt Cross, Erick Stevens, and Delirious ***1/2 (Boring, picked up towards the end)
Takeshi Morishima vs. Jay Briscoe***3/4( Jay took him to the limit but some sloppiness throughout dropped it below ****)

Overall Id Give it ***1/2. This is probably my favortie Friday Night Show of the year and to me it is a must-have. Definately not passable. I vowe to finish rating Domination, United We Stand and Respect Is Earned within the next couple days.