Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Rez
WWE Jobber

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Your Favourite Anime?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -NFR-
I somewhat agree with your opinions on Bleach.

Soul Society arc was money.

The Bount arc was a complete filler arc. Nothing at all about Bounts was ever addressed in the manga.

The arrancar arc is going to be great, it's not even near completion. Though, I am quite disappointed that there has been so many filler episodes the past 7 weeks.

FLCL: This is a great anime. Even though it only has 5 episodes, I feel it has a great replay value.\

Full Metal Panic!: I really get into this for a while. It was the only thing I watched. It kinda dried up on me though. Great anime non the less.

Elfen Lied: After the reviews I have been given on this anime, on this board. It's pretty much mandatory that I check it out. It's absolutely on my to watch list.

Fist of the North Star: I really haven't gotten too far into this one. I pretty much got side tracked while trying to watch it.

Evan: One of the first series I watched. <3 for this series and it has a big nostalgia factor for me.

The rest I have either already reviewed or I haven't seen, or I possibly forgot.

Anime is just like American Television shows, in the aspect that there are many different sub-genres. People also have very different tastes.

EDIT: Also, I am currently downloading Death Note, based on your recommendation.
I watched the first season of Full Metal Panic! after a friend recommended it to me. To be honest I don't see what the big fuss what about. I probably didn't enjoy it much because I'm not a fan of Mecha.

I've heard a lot about FLCL so I'll probably be watching that soon myself.

Death Note and Elfen Lied are great. You won't be dissapointed.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome