Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread
View Single Post
post #11011 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2007, 01:32 AM
Sephiroth
¡Ole! ¡Ole! ¡Ole!

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETTERthanYOU44

But a quick side note, don't you guys ever get frustrated with having to buy ROH DVDs online. This makes them sooooo expensive after you start to get a good collection going but then seeing how much money you spent makes you cringe. lol. At least that's what it does for me.

I mean don't get me wrong I love ROH and would take it over any other promotion that I see today but still, I'm just starting college this year and the pockets are tightening up day by day due to tuition, books, gas & those kinds of neccessities. I would love just go to Wal-mart and buy a couple without having to spend money on shipping fees.
well since they have tons of sales, then no. it would actually be more expensive to buy them in stores than it is to get them off ROH's website and have to pay shipping and handling. plus they don't charge you tax for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BETTERthanYOU44

Maybe soon it'll grow enough for it to have DVDs in retail stores and a cable deal. We'll see hopefully.
i heard awhile back that the PPV DVDs might be in retail stores.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome