Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Indy DVD Help Thread

937K views 16K replies 349 participants last post by  vivalabrave 
#1 · (Edited)
If you need help picking a ROH DVD(s) just post in here and we'll try and help the best that we can.

#13,631 ·
ROH Revenge on The Prophecy

No Hold Barred Match
Low Ki & AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels & Xavier ****1/2

Oman Turtoga, Diablo Santiago, Dunn & Marcos vs. Angeldust, Hydro, Deranged & Yeyo **1/2

Hardcore Match
Dan Maff & Monsta Mack vs. HC Loc & Tony Devito **1/2

Ghost Shadow, Jose & Joel Maximo vs. Konnan, Divine Storm & Quiet Storm DUD (Not Interested)

Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson ***1/2

Four Corner Survival
Paul London vs. Homicide vs. Colt Cabana vs. BJ Whitmer ***-***1/4

CM Punk vs. Michael Shane **1/2

Chad Collyer vs. Matt Stryker ***1/4-***1/2

LOL At Samoa Joe's Hat "I Killed Curryman"

#13,636 ·
I wrote the best of's and the Straight Shootings that i already own in the special instructions in hopes that they wouldn't send me something I already have. It worked but they also sent me December to Dismember so maybe thats not the best idea.

#13,639 ·
ROH Unscripted III

Erick Stevens, Jay & Mark Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong, Rocky Romero & Davey Richards ***1/2-***3/4

Jimmy Jacobs vs. Bryan Danielson **** (LMAO At McGuinness Dissing Danielson: "Austin Aries Beat You Twice, Tonight You Lost To Jimmy Jacobs. Who's Next, Bobby Dempsey? )

No Disqualification
BJ "KENNEDY" Whitmer vs. Delirious **3/4 (LOL At Kennedy Parody By Whitmer)

Brent Albright vs. Jigsaw **1/2-**3/4

Adam Pearce & Shane Hagadorn vs. Alex Payne & Ernie Osiris 1/4*

Two Out of Three Falls
Chris Hero vs. Claudio Castagnoli ***1/2-***3/4 (Sweeney At His Finest)

Six Man Mayhem
Dingo vs. Silas Young vs. Trik Davis vs. Danny Daniels vs. Seth Skyfire vs. Dan Lawrence DUD (Not Interested)

Lacey vs. Sara Del Ray ***

Austin Aries vs. Tyler Black ***1/2​

#13,640 ·
brand spankin new email

IVP Videos said:
Hello friends, and welcome to another exciting sale! This sale will last until the end of February, so you will have four weeks to cash in on this sale. From now until the end of February all DVDs are now buy 10 for $24.99 or buy 25 for $54.99! There is no limit to how many you order. Considering we have over 300 new titles added this month alone, there is plenty to purchase. Highlights include new custom Best of Jack Evans & Nigel McGuinness DVDs, tons of new Joshi footage, 94 discs of Global, AJPW Triple Crown V.16-32, and much much more.

Also wanted to thank everyone for an amazing January. We started the year by breaking every record we ever have. I purchased six new duplicators in order to help orders get done quicker. That is why I can happily say at this point all orders are made, packaged up and will be going out on Monday. This includes all replacements!

It has been a long time since I was 100% caught up on orders, and it feels very good! Couldn't have done it without your support, and to pay you back I will work even harder to get those orders out. This is a one man operation and I do sometimes get behind but I promise you that no matter what you will always get what you pay for. Thanks again and here is to hoping that February is as successful as January. Thanks!

Chris Schoen
www.ivpvideos.com

#13,643 ·
Benjo™;5349238 said:
Show looks better then i thought it would be, looking forward to getting mine more now.

Who or what was Dingo?
A wrestler who likes to sing his ring name.

#13,648 ·
Choose my next CHIKARA DVD immediately!

Showdown In Crisisland
Ciberntico & Robin
New Star Navigation
Sordid Perils Of Everyday Existence
Chapter 11

Go, go, goooooo!

#13,652 ·
ROH One Year Anniversary Show

THE ClusterFUCK
Mikey Whipwreck, Da Hit Squad, SAT, Quiet Storm & Divine Storm vs. Special K DUD (Not Interested, Especially After The Last Three Matches)

ROH Championship
Xavier (c) vs. Paul London ***3/4-**** (Damn I Miss London in ROH)

#1 Contender's Match
AJ Styles vs. Paul London vs. Low Ki ****1/2

Bryan Danielson vs. Samoa Joe ***3/4-****

CM Punk vs. CW Anderson **

Oman Turtoga & Diabo Santiago vs. Dunn & Marcos DUD (CW Kicked Their Ass Before The Match Can Start)

The Infamous Riot ***** (FUCKING NUTS~!; LOL At Devito Smiling When It Was All Over)

Grudge Match
Steve Corino vs. Homicide ***1/4 (LOL At Gabe Talking Trash To CW Anderson)

Jay Briscoe vs. Mark Briscoe ****

Hernandez, Don Juan & Fast Eddie vs. HC Loc, Devito & Masada **3/4-*** (After The Match, Christopher St. Connection Raped Carnage Crew)

Four Corner Survival
Colt Cabana vs. Michael Shane vs. Chad Collyer vs. EZ Money ***1/4

Great Promos By Steve Corino & Christopher Daniels

#13,655 · (Edited)
After the Homicide/Corino match, The Group (Steve Corino, Michael Shane, Samoa Joe & CW Anderson) were disrespecting NYC by taking Cide's Yankees jersey & whipping it on their asses, dancing on it, etc. Corino then put Homicide in a submission hold where he beat Cide with & Cide's gangstas led by Julius Smokes jumped over the rail to go after the Group & I think a real fan jumped the rail on the other side to attack the Group but was stopped by Homicide & when Samoa Joe turned & see Homicide on the fan...ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE~! Everybody fighting to break things up, the some faces (Christopher St. Connection, Low Ki, Da Hit Squad) & a few heels (the Carange Crew) came out fist fighting with the fans, Low Ki fighting Smokes, it's was really crazy. ROH showed it three times with different camera angles. I didn't know what was kayfabe & what was a shoot.

#13,657 ·
For any fellow Shimmer fans

The SHIMMER - WOMEN ATHLETES DVD series began filming in late 2005. The first taping featured 18 of the most skilled female wrestlers from around North America, and built the foundation for subsequent tapings. As SHIMMER's fan following started to grow, women athletes from other parts of the world were brought to SHIMMER to mix it up with the Americans as well, giving the DVDs an international flavor. Between that initial taping in November of 2005 and the October 2007 taping, a total of 37 female wrestlers competed under the SHIMMER banner!

Many fans have requested that SHIMMER release new merchandise items to accompany our DVD series, and we've listened! Now available for pre-order is the Limited Edition SHIMMER 2005-2007 Roster Album! This collector's item features photos and profile information/statistics for each and every woman who wrestled for SHIMMER between Volume 1 and Volume 16 (the last DVD filmed in 2007). The Roster Album features the work of SHIMMER staff photographers Jill McKee and Gilda Pasquil, printed in full color on high quality glossy cardstock. The Roster Album is an excellent accompaniment piece to the SHIMMER DVD series. For those of you who have received our small glossy cardstock promotional flyers before our tapings, the Roster Album is printed the same way, on the same glossy cardstock. Just imagine full size pages of that glossy cardstock material, in eight page booklet form, and that's the Roster Album!

The SHIMMER 2005-2007 Roster Album is available at a cost of $10, plus a flat worldwide shipping fee of $5. If you are located in the United States, your order will be shipped via Priority Mail, in a Priority Mail box (to best prevent from potential damage in shipping). Elsewhere in the world, your order will be shipped in a flat manila envelope.

Since the Roster Album is perfect for collecting autographs in, we are making it affordable for you to purchase additional copies of the Roster Album at a discounted price. If you'd like to keep one copy in original condition, and use a second copy for collecting autographs, you can purchase up to two extra copies of the Roster Album at a cost of just $6 for each additional one.

Please be advised that this is a Limited Edition merchandise item. Once all of the Albums sell out, we will not be doing a second printing. You can secure your copies right now via pre-order, either by using the PayPal buttons at the link below, or by mail order (E-mail dave_prazak@yahoo.com for further instructions for mail orders). The Roster Albums are scheduled to begin shipping during the second week of February. We will post an announcement at SHIMMERwrestling.com the day they begin to ship.

Visit the link below to order now!

http://www.freewebs.com/shimmerwomen/rosteralbum.html

Here is a sample bio from the Roster Album:

Here is a preview of the Roster Album cover:

#13,663 ·
watts63 said:
ROH One Year Anniversary Show

THE ClusterFUCK
Mikey Whipwreck, Da Hit Squad, SAT, Quiet Storm & Divine Storm vs. Special K DUD (Not Interested, Especially After The Last Three Matches)
That might honestly be the worst match i've ever seen. It was horrible and yes I actually watched the whole thing.

I didn't think the show was that great but it did have it's moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.