Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 08-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #804 (permalink)
NatureBoy™
Years I've Been a Fan > Years You've Been Alive

Location: Kansas City - At the Argosy, Playing Blackjack with Harley Race
NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000NatureBoy™ 1501 - 2000
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

I'd rather not go back and review any old shows my good man, so I'll place my predictions now, and return your upcoming Mania review with a review for Survivor Series. Seems like a good show, and I'm sure it'll deliver. If I remember correctly, a Survivor Series you wrote way back was one of the better pay per views I read from you, and I expect nothing less with this one, as I am sure the skills are much better by now. That may have been WIWA for god sakes. My, how time has escaped us. Bet the thing was about a bitch to write, with so many overbooked matches, as is typical for the November Classic.

Forgive my inept knowledge of current storylines, and these will be nothing more than "shot in the dark" predictions...

WWE Championship
6 Pack Challenge; Elimination Match
Triple H (c) vs. The Rock vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Kane vs. John Cena vs. Edge

ALways feel as though multi-person matches work best with a championship retain, so I expect nothing less here. Is there a Money in the Bank contract floating around though?

World Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Brock Lesnar

Meh, why not. Happened at my Survivor Series, although Brock beat the Canadian Killer, not the Wrestling Machine.

Buried Alive Match
Undertaker vs. Goldberg

If there is a higher power, please allow him to rear his head here. Undertaker > Kane > Big Show > Mark Henry > Viscera > Great Khali > Hornswoggle > Goldberg

Inter Promotional Match
5 vs 5 Survivor Series Tag Match
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Christian, Sting, Monty Brown & Shawn Michaels w/GM Mick Foley
vs.
JBL, Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, Batista & Booker T w/GM Paul Heyman

Looks like a phenomenal match up here. Picking Team SD as they appear the weaker team on paper by name recognition, which is why they should win.

AJ Styles, Rhyno, Carlito & The Dudley Boyz
vs.
Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Matt Striker, Test & Chris Masters

Another great looking classic SS matchup here. Picking seemingly the heel team to pull it out.

Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Bobby Lashley, Rey Mysterio & Hardcore Holly
vs.
Mr. Kennedy, Finlay, Muhammad Hassan, Gregory Helms & William Regal

Meh, why not? Another good mix of talent, which is always great at SS.

World Tag Team Titles
Elimination Gauntlet Match
Cryme Tyme (c) vs. Cade & Jindrak vs. New Age Outlaws vs. La Resistance vs. Goldust/Eugene vs. The Johnnies

Erm, who are the Johnnies? Anyway, picking the champs to retain.

WWE Tag Team Championships & Cruiserweight Championship
Triangle 9 Man Tag Elimination Match; Winning Team Takes All
America's Most Wanted & Paul London
vs.
MNM & Jamie Noble
vs.
"The FBI" Nunzio, Chuck Palumbo & Vito (c)

Seems like a hot combo, so why not. Funny, MNM and Noble were running together in my thread in 2006, and once Jamie returns from his "injury", they may be back in action.

Three classic SS matches, a 6 Pack challenge, and two multi team tag matches. Again, must've been/currently is being a bitch to write. Perhaps the addition of the two other tag matches was unecessary, as it's tag and multi-man matches galore already. But whatever. Just do your best to make them all unique, and follow-able. Which I am sure you will, and that it will end up being a successful show. Looking forward to it my friend. By the way, GREAT, to see the Reaper back, SOMEGUY!!

Last edited by NatureBoy™ : 08-17-2007 at 10:36 PM.