Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 08-16-2007, 03:45 PM   #109 (permalink)
AlwaysSunny For AIW
Da' Maniac loves you

Location: Lansdowne, PA. Right next to Philadelphia a.k.a the home of It's Always Sunny In Philly. 'Motownphilly's back again. Doin' a little east coast swing.'
AlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREWAlwaysSunny For AIW is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Picking up Slammiversary on DVD. Since I didn't look at all the event this year & believe that was the best King of the Mountain match TNA has ever had.

Have my take on this year's Final ....lution once more as I got the DVD when I was down at New York and also Lockdown.

Styles vs. Rhyno (Last Man Standing) - ***
Shelley vs. Starr - **1/4.
Lynn vs. Daniels vs. Sabin - **1/2.
Williams vs. Storm - **
LAX vs. Team 3D - **1/4.
Angle vs. Joe (30 Ironman Match) - ***1/2.
Abyss vs. Sting vs. Cage - **3/4.

Decent PPV. Styles's match with Rhyno was a fun match while it lasted. Shelley & Starr did pretty nice for their time limit. Lynn/Sabin/Daniels worked okay but felt there could of been more to it. I wasn't into Williams vs. Storm much and thought LAX were okay with Team 3D. Angle vs. Joe was good & easily best match of the night. But again, I don't think it holds up to their second match on the event before this one. Main event had passable action and was cool to see a title change. All in all, not upset I got this.

Boyz II Men, A B C, B B D

Last edited by AlwaysSunny For AIW : 08-16-2007 at 03:49 PM.