Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread
View Single Post
post #109 of (permalink) Old 08-16-2007, 04:45 PM
AlwaysSunny For AIW
Da' Maniac loves you

Location: Lansdowne, PA. A place that's right next to Philadelphia. Where It's Always Sunny...
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Picking up Slammiversary on DVD. Since I didn't look at all the event this year & believe that was the best King of the Mountain match TNA has ever had.

Have my take on this year's Final Resolution once more as I got the DVD when I was down at New York and also Lockdown.

Styles vs. Rhyno (Last Man Standing) - ***
Shelley vs. Starr - **1/4.
Lynn vs. Daniels vs. Sabin - **1/2.
Williams vs. Storm - **
LAX vs. Team 3D - **1/4.
Angle vs. Joe (30 Ironman Match) - ***1/2.
Abyss vs. Sting vs. Cage - **3/4.

Decent PPV. Styles's match with Rhyno was a fun match while it lasted. Shelley & Starr did pretty nice for their time limit. Lynn/Sabin/Daniels worked okay but felt there could of been more to it. I wasn't into Williams vs. Storm much and thought LAX were okay with Team 3D. Angle vs. Joe was good & easily best match of the night. But again, I don't think it holds up to their second match on the event before this one. Main event had passable action and was cool to see a title change. All in all, not upset I got this.

Last edited by AlwaysSunny For AIW; 08-16-2007 at 04:49 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome