Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2004, 06:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
Hollywood Event
WWE Jobber

Hollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsHollywood Event should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE: Rise of Glory

First Raw - 8/10 - Fairly good show, wasn't too keen on Batista losing to Tajiri, Edge ending Orton's title reign was a bit of a shock but other than that it was quite good

First SD - 6/10 - Sorry James, wasn't too keen on the show, Jackie opening up the show wasn't too good, at least she lost the title right enough, The Torrie heel turn was suprising, good job there, FBI winning the tag titles was good, I'm not too keen about booking the Triple Threat Ladder match at Judgement Day, or the way it was booked, I would hate JBL being in a ladder match, another thing is I knew it would be a ladder match before I read the main event as you had RVD and Eddie talk about it.

Second Raw - 8/10 - Austin returning was good, it was well written, the way Kane-Hardy has continued is good, I do hope you can come up with something decent for Rhyno sometime though

O and James I'm glad you fired Jacquelne