Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Afterlife

Thread: WWE: Afterlife
View Single Post

Old 07-14-2004, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
The_Showstopper
Joey Styles' Punching Bag

The_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missedThe_Showstopper probably won't be missed
Default Re: Being The Booker - TheGreatOne08

This is Raw for 19th July, Please send feedback!

Thanks

Raw - 19th July

The show kicks off with footage of Chris Benoit regaining his World Heavyweight Championship, defeating Triple H and Stone Cold Steve Austin, in a Triple-Threat Match.

J.R – 17,565 packed into the Nassau Coliseum, for Monday Night Raw with me J.R alongside Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler and King what a night it was last week, when Chris Benoit defeated two men to regain The World Heavyweight Championship.

King – J.R, if last week was an indication of things to come in the coming weeks, it’s going to be great. I can’t wait! J.R, Triple H is going to make Benoit pay.

The Ring is set up for the Highlight Reel and Chris Jericho’s Theme is played

J.R – Well King, here comes Y2J and we have been told that his Special Guest will be none other than Kane.

King – It’s going to be interesting J.R to see what the Big Red Monster Kane has to say.

J.R – Thank You Folks, for inviting us into your homes on this hot summer’s night here in New York.

Y2J – Welcome to Raw Is Jericho!!!!

Crowd Cheer, Chants of Y2J erupt.

Y2J – Now people have been asking me over the last few weeks, by whom has Lita been impregnated by? She shouldn’t have been sleeping with two men in the first place; can you imagine a little Kane?

Crowd laugh as Jericho does a Kane impression.

Y2J – Well we need not ask any questions, anymore because my guest for tonight claims that Lita’s baby is his, so without further ado please welcome, Kane.

Kane’s Theme is played

J.R – King, that’s a psychotic man.

King – J.R, you need to take a lighter tone to life. We know the history between you and Kane but it’s just that, History. So let it go and take care of your life.

J.R – Let’s stop worrying about me and get on with the show.

Y2J – Kane, many people have condemned your actions from two weeks ago, not only did you lay your hands on a woman who is said to be carrying your baby….

Does the stupid ‘’Little Kane’’ impression

Y2J- But you tried to Chokeslam her. Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Kane – I don’t have to explain myself to anyone, not to these people and especially not to you Jericho.

Crowd boo

Kane – THAT IS MY BABY!! NO ONE WILL TAKE THAT CHILD AWAY FROM ME!!

Y2J – Well you can argue that with my next guest, he is on the other side of this equation. Please Welcome, Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy Theme Plays

J.R- Well King, This is the other side of the equation, Matt Hardy also thinks he is the father of the child.

Matt – Kane, I hate you, for what you did to ma Lita. You’re not gonna get away with this.

Matt runs over and attacks Kane, whilst this is happening Bischoff comes out.

Eric –Wo Wo, Wo. Matt, seeing as you are so anxious to get in the Ring tonight, I’m going to give you a match. It will be Matt Hardy, Version 1 against…The Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner in a No Holds Barred match, and get ready because that match…

Bischoff looks at his watch

Eric – IS NEXT! Good Luck.

J.R- What a senseless Human Being…

Commercial Break

J.R – We are back folks as Matt Hardy stands in the ring, preparing for his match against Scott Steiner, courtesy of our General Manager Eric Bischoff.

Scott Steiner’s Theme is played

J.R – Well King, There is our new Hardcore Champion who defeated 5 other guys Last Week in an Open Invitational to walk out of the Staples Centre, The New Hardcore Champion.

The match starts with a Clothesline by Steiner. Followed by a Side Headlock. Matt Hardy gets back up and follows up with a few punches and a Snap Suplex. Hardy is on a roll until Steiner gets a Low Blow in. Steiner brings a chair into the Ring. Hardy, Hurricanrana’s him to the outside where he follows up with another Suplex. He gets a Side Effect in and a Bridge but only gets a 2 Count. Hardy throws Steiner in, Steiner gets the Chair and hits Hardy with it. Follows up with a Belly-to-Belly and an Inverted DDT. Hardy miraculously kicks out on 2. Steiner then gets the Steiner Recliner in, Hardy manages to reach the Ropes, Gorilla Press Slam and a near fall by Steiner. Hardy applies the Twist of Fate on the outside, Hardy gets a near fall. Steiner ducks a Chair Shot and slams Hardy onto the Steps; an inverted DDT on the steps and Steiner gets the 3 Count. Hardy lays there motionless. Match Time: 5:50

Here is your winner: The Hardcore Champion Scott Steiner

J.R – Get the EMT’s out there that man is helpless, Matt Hardy is not even moving.

Eric Bischoff’s face appears on the Titan Tron

Eric – You’re right J.R, Matt Hardy isn’t moving but I tell you what, He WILL be moving by SummerSlam because at SummerSlam it will be 1-on-1 for the Hardcore Title, Scott Steiner v Matt Hardy. Oh and Matt, if you do not compete in the match, I will not hesitate to usher these words to you’re face…YOU’RE FIRED. Good Luck Matt, your going to need it.

Commercial Break

Lita approaches Eric Bischoff in the corridor

Lita – Eric are you crazy, Matt won’t make it. He will be lucky if he doesn’t have a broken neck. I hate you Eric, Go to hell.

Don’t Try This At Home Commercial

J.R – And we are back Folks with a 6 Man Tag Team match.

King – After what Right To Censor, did to young Eugene, do you think either he or William Regal will be in the right frame of mind.

J.R – I don’t know King but I will tell you this, Eugene had a dream, to be in the WWE. To wrestle with guys and to make friends. The Right to Censor have done nothing but make Eugene’s life hell, and why, why King. The Right To Censor only reunited before Vengeance to take out their ‘’threat’’ Eugene.

King – I don’t know J.R, don’t take it out on me.

Eugene and William Regal approach the Ring, Eugene with a plaster on his Forehead to cover the gash he received at the hands of a Chair shot by Val Venis. Shelton Benjamin then comes to the Ring. After this, RTC make their way to the Ring followed by Jonathan Coachman

J.R – Well King, he does have to have a match once in a while (comments directed at Coach)

The Match starts with Coach delivering punches to Shelton Benjamin and getting him on the floor for an Armbar, Benjamin manages to roll out of it. Shelton Benjamin lands a Dropkick onto the back of the Coach’s head, this forces him to tag Steven Richards in. A Hip Toss by Richards to Benjamin followed up with a vicious Backdrop, Richards then goes to the corner and knocks Regal off the Apron. Meanwhile Benjamin gets the tag to Eugene. Eugene starts mocking Richards, who decides to Tag in Val Venis. Eugene hits a Dropkick on Venis, he then lands the Rock Bottom, Coach however breaks the count. Eugene tags in William Regal, Regal hits a German Suplex with Bridge on Venis, and the rest of the team goes and attacks the others while the Referee counts to 3. Match Time: 2:59

Here are your winners: William Regal, Eugene and Shelton Benjamin

Triple H is seen pulling up in his Limo Eric Bischoff approaches him.

HHH – Eric, Did you see me get screwed. I am The Game, nobody messes with Triple H. Chris Benoit had an easy time last week, even Austin couldn’t stop him, but this time I am ready, I want a title shot 1-on-1 Eric, and I want it tonight.

Eric – Triple H, I understand your concerns but I need to give everyone an equal opportunity, this is why next week on Raw, I will have a major announcement concerning SummerSlam and The World Heavyweight Championship. As for tonight though, I have booked a match, It will be Kane v Chris Benoit (non title) and Hunter, you will be the Special Guest Referee.

J.R – What is Bischoff thinking?

Commercial Break

J.R – Next up is the Rematch from Vengeance as we see Edge taking on Randy Orton for the Intercontinental Championship

King – That’s right J.R, Randy has decided to exercise his return match clause now, but J.R what do you think Bischoff’s ‘’Special announcement’’ concerning the World Heavyweight Championship is.

Randy Orton comes out to the Ring

Orton – You see, many people have come up to me and said, Hey Randy you say that you are a Legend Killer and can defeat Legends, but why can’t you defeat Edge? He’s not a Legend. You can defeat Foley but you can’t defeat Edge. Well Edge is a cheat. No wonder he beat me, he cheated. I was the longest reigning Intercontinental Title holder, and Edge took that away from me. Tonight I get my rematch, and I take back what is mine, The Intercontinental Championship.

Edge’s Theme is played

J.R – The Intercontinental Title is on the line as Edge takes on former Champion Randy Orton, We will be right back.

Adverts for SummerSlam air.

The match starts with a Spear Takedown by Edge, he then follows up with numerous punches, elbows and kicks to Orton, he then takes him down with a standing Dropkick. Edge then tries to go for a Crossface-submission type manoeuvre; Orton manages to reach the Ropes quickly. Edge then applies a leglock but Orton scuppers out of that quickly. The match seems to be all going Edge’s way until Orton gets a Sidewalk Slam and a Backbreaker in. He then applies a Dragon Sleeper and an Inverted DDT and gets a 2-Count. He follows up with a Big Back Body Drop showing everyone his strength. Swinging Neckbreaker by Orton. The Referee is then inadvertently punched by Edge. Edge then gets a Low-Blow on Orton. This time Edge gets a standing Dropkick and another backbreaker follows. Edge then applies a one hand Flapjack, Orton counters this with an Elbow to the midsection followed by a Fireman’s carry. Orton goes for the RKO which is countered into a delayed vertical Suplex. Edge then nails a gruesome DDT in which Orton lands Vertical to the Mat. Edge then gets the 3 count. Orton is down and out. Match Time: 7:23

Here is your winner and still Intercontinental Champion: Edge

King- J.R, I can’t believe it, Randy Orton got cheated out of the Title,J.R this is a fix.

J.R – Fix? What was the fix, Edge won that match fair and square. Anyway, we would also like to wish Rob Van Dam a speedy recovery after he received an alarming amount of blood loss, we have heard from doctors he should be back for Raw in two weeks.

King – We all wish you a speedy recovery Rob Van Dam.

Don’t Try This At Home Commercial

King – J.R, what do you think Bischoff will announce next week concerning the World Heavyweight Championship.

J.R – King, I honestly don’t know. Next up though we have Trish Status against Jazz, and King this started off last week when Trish who teamed up with Victoria beat the team of Sable and the Women’s Champion Jazz.

Jazz’s Theme plays followed by that of Trish Stratus

The match starts with Jazz laying into Trish, swinging her into the ropes a couple of times and laying violent Clotheslines enough to take your head off. A few Suplexes by Jazz followed by a huge Body Press Slam. The strength of Jazz is on show to the whole arena. Jazz whips Trish into the ropes but Trish counters with a hurricanrana. And a Back Drop. Jazz goes for a side kick, but Trish ducks with the ‘’Matrix manoeuvre’’. She is just about to give us some ‘’Stratusfaction’’ until Sable comes out and distracts the referee, this lets Jazz lock the STF in and Trish is forced to tap.
Match Time: 4:35

Here is your winner: Jazz

Chris Benoit is pictured outside HHH’s Locker Room, HHH comes outside

Benoit – I want to know now, that you will be fair in my match and you will call it right down the middle.

HHH – Chris, you shouldn’t need to worry, I’ve got you covered. I will call it just as I see it. Trust me, I can handle it.

Triple H walks away to the Ring, Benoit looks back in anxiety

Commercial Break

J.R – We are just moments away from the 1-on-1 non-title match between Chris Benoit and Kane, and King what do you think about our Special Guest Referee appointed especially by our General Manager Eric Bischoff.

King – It’s none other than Triple H, J.R. He was the best choice for referee to go out there.

J.R – Didn’t you take one moment to think about how much The Game wants The World Heavyweight Championship? He says he will call that match down the line but I don’t believe him for one damn second, do you hear me.

King – Calm down J.R! It’s only one match!

J.R – Well I’m looking at the best interests of our Champion Chris Benoit and when he is put in a match like this, what are his chances?

The Game's, Theme is played, followed by Kane’s Theme, Then that of our World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit

The match starts with an Armbar Takedown by Chris Benoit. Kane counters this straight away and hits back with an uppercut. Benoit ducks one of Kane’s punches and Benoit hits him with 2 Release German Suplex’s. Benoit tries to pick Kane up but Kane grabs him by the throat and floors him with a Side-Backbreaker. Kane then climbs to the top Rope and hits Benoit with an Elbow Drop, but by accident also hits HHH. HHH is knocked out for a while. Benoit takes full advantage of the distraction applying many rest Holds. He then manages to get the 3 Germans on Kane and ‘’Slit’s his throat’’ motion signalling he is about to try the Headbutt. Benoit climbs to the top Rope and executes a perfect Headbutt nearly half the way across the Ring. Benoit then manages to get the Sharpshooter locked in but Kane is way to near the Ropes for it to have any effect whatsoever. Kane is back up and goes for a Clothesline which Benoit counters into the Crossface. Kane is tapping, but the referee is down. Benoit goes to pick up what is left of HHH, but HHH gets back up and nails him with what looks like Brass Nuts. Benoit is bleeding from the Forehead and is loosing a great amount of Blood, fast. Triple H then gets the Pedigree in and Kane gets a Chokeslam in. Kane covers Benoit and HHH makes the 3 count.

Here is your winner: Kane

J.R – You know King, I cannot believe the vile actions of that man HHH.

King – Ha Ha, J.R. I knew that this was a trick right from the beginning, and Benoit fell for it!

J.R – Well the thing now is what’s going to happen with the World Heavyweight Title? Kane now has a ‘’clean’’ pinfall over Chris Benoit.

King – J.R, don’t forget about Eric Bischoff’s ‘’Major Announcement’’ concerning Raw, Next Week right here on Monday Night Raw.

J.R – That’s right King, but tonight HHH showed that he is smart, he is The Game and he is THAT DAMN GOOD, Goodnight everybody.

The show finishes with HHH celebrating on the Ramp as a dejected Chris Benoit just manages to get the strength to look at him.

Match Results:

Scott Steiner defeated Matt Hardy in a No Holds Barred Match.
Eugene, William Regal & Shelton Benjamin defeated Right To Censor and Jonathan Coachman.
Edge defeated Randy Orton to retain the Intercontinental Championship.
Jazz defeated Trish Stratus
Kane defeated Chris Benoit in a non-title Special Referee Match (HHH being the Special Guest Referee)

Current PPV Card- SummerSlam

Date: 15/08/2004

Venue: Toronto – Canada

Theme Tune: Ill Nino – This Time’s For Real

Announced Matches:

Raw

Hardcore Championship Match: Scott Steiner © v Matt Hardy

Smackdown

WWE Title : Undertaker v Brock Lesnar

The Rock v Booker T

Last edited by TheGreatOne08 : 07-16-2004 at 07:04 AM.