Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2007, 09:26 PM   #9305 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

ROH Respect is Earned (PPV)

ROH World Title: Takeshi Morishima(c) vs. BJ Whitmer
They started off real fast and the pace lasted the entire match. Unfortuntely the match only lasted about 3 mins, but it was the best 3 minute match I've ever seen...
**1/2

Rocky Romero vs. Naomichi Marufuji
People who don't tend to look into a match and just like to sit there and enjoy it will love this match. But for the people who do, or just people who actually pay attention, will notice that Romero can't sell worth a DAMN. Marufuji pretty much killed his leg and he's standing there kicking, kneeing, and jumping off ropes, with the same damn leg. Aside from that the kick exchanges were great and the crowd was pretty hot. Brought down 1/4* for Rocky's no-selling.
***1/2

ROH World Tag Team Titles: The Briscoes(c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli/Matt Sydal
This is the definition of tag team wrestling in ROH. High energy, fast paced, great double teams, near falls, etc. MOTN and MOTYC. Nothing else to say... just watch it.
****1/2

Roderick Strong vs. Delirious
People say this match was edited. If it was, they did a damn good job of it. I thought it was great. Nice mix of wrestling and brawling with great psychology, and TBH, I enjoyed it more than the Rocky/Marufuji match. Very underrated IMO.
***3/4

Takeshi Morishima/Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA/Nigel McGuinness
A bit sloppy at times, and some moves could been executed better at times, but this is a very good and enjoyable match. Most of it was centered around Morishima/Nigel, which makes sense, but I would've liked to have seen more KENTA/Morishima exchages... This was still a lot better than the tag main event from FYF: Chicago.
***3/4 - ****

Overall PPV Rating: ***3/4
If you haven't bought it yet, why the hell not?? Go buy it.

Last edited by Jack Evans 187 : 07-20-2007 at 09:38 PM.