Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-14-2007, 03:56 AM   #9109 (permalink)
McQueen
Hunter of Invisible Game

Location: highway jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive
McQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on repMcQueen whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
I'm the complete opposite. I'm not really worried about Reborn Again cause the only thing that really interests me is Sydal/Marufuji and maybe the ME. Everything else looks meh to me.

But on the other hand, A Night at the Roxbury sounds great with Mori/Jay, Generico/Sydal, Danielson/Rave, and Steen/Mark. Not sure if I'll get any of them though. I'll have to see PaiMei's live report...
All the new DVD's seem pretty "meh" to me, only the 4 way from the Roxbury show really has me at all interested, and Sydal/Marufuji could be good, I'm up in the air on that one. I'll probably just download the two of those matches.

By the way Rave vs Danielson from 4YAS was a spectacular match and was way better than i expected but the CZW brawl/Cide vs Cabana was still my favorite part of the night.