Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2007, 08:50 PM   #9103 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Evans 187
I'm the complete opposite. I'm not really worried about Reborn Again cause the only thing that really interests me is Sydal/Marufuji and maybe the ME. Everything else looks meh to me.

But on the other hand, A Night at the Roxbury sounds great with Mori/Jay, Generico/Sydal, Danielson/Rave, and Steen/Mark. Not sure if I'll get any of them though. I'll have to see PaiMei's live report...
I didn't see Mark/Steen and Danielson/Rave for some reason...those sound good too. I have no interest in the Whitmer match seeing how he can never win anymore(damn shame) I was just excited for a Generico singles match in ROH was all Either way I might pick these up, but after I get some of the better shows from this year.