Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Help Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2007, 08:47 PM   #9102 (permalink)
Jack Evans 187
The Conqueror

Jack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselvesJack Evans 187 is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsabin
Delrious vs KENTA and the main event make me want to buy Reborn Again. Along with the Danielson return matches...

A fight at the Roxbury seems meh, just Generico vs Sydal is the only thing I will go out of my way for, but I bet the main event was quite solid as well.
I'm the complete opposite. I'm not really worried about Reborn Again cause the only thing that really interests me is Sydal/Marufuji and maybe the ME. Everything else looks meh to me.

But on the other hand, A Night at the Roxbury sounds great with Mori/Jay, Generico/Sydal, Danielson/Rave, and Steen/Mark. Not sure if I'll get any of them though. I'll have to see PaiMei's live report...