Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #22 (permalink)
BGLWrestlingGod
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official TNA DVD Help/Discussion/Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPLine4Life
I guess. I still thought the ending was pretty good considering what they were trying to accomplish with it. I still thought the match was ****1/4 and the consensus seems to be around ****, which is why you're rating seems so low, Christian winning or not.
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a very...um...I don't want to say "harsh" critic, but I set the bar pretty high for myself. As a wrestling fan, I've only given a couple of matches *****, and I'm usually pretty sparing with the **** stars and anything in between. Christian/Joe was a good match, I guess my biggest complaints are that I'm not a fan of the Jarrett brawling, which Joe and Christian did not really need to do (they have the talent to have an actual match), and I'm also not a huge fan of Christian as a main-eventer. I know it creates the question of "how does that affect the match," but there's something about the "feel" between Joe vs. Christian, and say, Brock Lesnar vs. Eddie Guerrero, which is what this match came close to reminding me of.