Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 07-02-2007, 07:57 AM   #756 (permalink)
ORRY
Oak

ORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new hereORRY better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Great news and notes man. JBL replacing Benoit was the best descision possible, and the fact Goldberg and Sting will be leaving the company in the coming months doesn't bother me in the slightest. Batista taking a leave of absence is unexpected, but again, not a major loss in my eyes, and the New Age Outlaws being given the boot is a another good descision, as I feel they offer basically nothing to the company.

The Team Styles vs. Team Striker match is a great additon to SS, and should make for a very entertaining contest, whereas Team Hardy vs. Team Kennedy has the potential to be a show stealer in my opinion. By the way, have I mentioned the fact I absolutely love your use of Matt Hardy .

The preview sets the tone for what should be an amazing show, and the 8 Man Tag Match in Tribute of Chris Benoit should be nothing short of breath-taking and heart wrenching. The other matches confirmed look solid as well, and I can't wait to see who in fact becomes Triple H's opponent for SS! Maybe all 5 men? Will definately be tuning into the show; looks awesome.
# Third in WF's Favourite Booker Award 2006
# 5th in the First Annual BTB Promo Tourmament
# Best New Booker x1
# Best New BTB x1
# Most Improved Match Writer x1
# Best Used Wrestler x1
# Biggest Shock of the Month x2