Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #754 (permalink)
Chase360
Perfectly executed.

Chase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a pushChase360 is getting a push
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Smackdown!: 10/20/06 - Review:

Great to see Bobby "The Brain" Heenan as part of the announce team now. It's also great to see Orton and Booker on Team Smackdown! The three matches already set for tonight look excellent. I'm most excited for JBL going against Benoit. Batista gets a clean win against Finlay in a long, great match-up. I wonder how Batista's arm will hold up. Now that Team Smackdown! has Batista, they are in for an advantage.

Nice promo by Jericho. Hopefully he gets the win tonight. Close match-up between the four Cruiserweights. I'm glad that London got the win. Hopefully he wins the title next week. I sense London vs. Noble possibly in two weeks or Noble screwing London out of a win next week. Very solid match between JBL/Benoit. It was as good, if not better than I thought it would be.

The Angle/Lesnar promo got me pumped for another match, but I would have liked to have seen the F-5. Anyway, a hit to the head with a belt does enough damage. The FBI/AMW match was nothing special, but its good making the FBI look dominant by having the WWE Tag Team titles and Nunzio having the Cruiserweight title. Kurt Angle vs. Brock Lesnar sounds like an excellent match.

Helms/Holly was a good match for Helms. Kennedy's promo was gold for what was said. The Kurt Angle/Brock Lesnar feud is really beginning to spark again. Team Hardy got its first member, Jeff Hardy, woo! Hassan might be going with Kennedy's team.

Main Event: I loved to see moves like the Lionsault and Spear used. The Military Press was pretty sweet and when the lights went out, I knew who it was. When I saw the referee down I was a little bit confused, but then they went off again and The Undertaker was in
the middle of the ring. I'm glad that the Chokeslam and Tombstone Piledriver. I'm glad Y2J picks up the win and scores a spot on Team Smackdown!

Realism: 8.5/10 - Great keeping the superstars in character.
Length: 8.5/10 - Good length for a recap. Main event got into detail, thats good.
Quality/Entertainment: 8/10 - Really good storylines building and such.
Spelling/Grammar: 9/10 - Only saw a couple spelling mistakes and a missing period.
Matches/Booking: 9/10 - Great booking and the matches were good as well as the results.
Overall Rating: 8.5/10 - Keep up the good work!