Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 06-30-2007, 03:09 AM   #751 (permalink)
Apple Spitter!
You Don't Know What You're Talkin' About!

Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500Apple Spitter! 8001 - 8500
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

WWE: SmackDown –- 10/20/06 -– Comments

‘Gade, I’m sorry I haven’t been updated with this thread but I will be from now on.

Starting with… Whoa, Bobby “The Brain” Heenan joining Cole and Tazz on the commentary was a huge surprise. Orton and Booker T were expected and not that much interesting picks, but I can feel that the next picks will be filled with interest. Batista’s win was expected but it was an interesting match and an interesting pick nonetheless. Jericho’s promo looked alright, but I wanted to read more from him. However, I do expect him to get a victory against Goldberg (Undertaker might come back and screw Goldberg this time –- I feel that way). Paul London earns a shot at the CW Championship next week, and I wouldn’t be shocked if he takes the title away from FBI’s Nunzio. By the way, the aftermath was very interesting with Noble snapping, and the promo after the commercial break was needed to make the point clear. I do expect a Triple Threat Match between these guys for the CW Title anytime in the future.

JBL vs. Benoit looked the match of the night to me so far, and the way you explained that match was brilliant. I was surprised to see Benoit taking the victory because you said you will not continue writing with him (But then I scrolled down and read the ‘breaking news’). I now expect someone, probably JBL to take his spot for that match. Okay, the next promo was good, and Angle was the one who made it look ‘good’. I liked the way that promo ended though, with Angle seeming to get the advantage, but then Lesnar turning the tables and destroying Angle’s head with the WHC. FBI becoming the NEW WWE Tag Team Champions surprised me, and they could have a lengthy reign now with Nunzio as a CW Champ. Wow, FBI has three golds -– You are really making that stable look great. Lesnar vs. Angle is official for Survivor Series, but I expect Angle to get the win once again. ‘Gade, the brawl between those three tag teams was great, and the way you made it look like, I expect MNM to take those titles somewhere down the line. Great to see Helms pick up a victory and continue his push.

Kennedy’s promo looked good, and he could indeed become the NEW United States Champion because you’ve built him up nicely. Angle’s line makes me believe something interesting, really very interesting is gonna happen next week. Hardy/Hassan feud is also going alright, but I hope this feud ends up really soon ‘cause it’s not that much interesting. Amazing main event, the match of the night, and Jericho getting the win against Goldberg was expected, but the way you described things was unexpected, and it was a brilliant end to a show.

------------------

------------------