Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 06-23-2007, 04:31 AM   #743 (permalink)
DDMac
I mark for me

DDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whoreDDMac is a rep whore
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Raw Review

Very nice starting promo to open up the show. The chemistry between Heyman and Foley is blatant and you did a nice job giving us a quick recap of the events (through the promo) before Mr. McMahon made his presence felt. The five on five man at Survivor Series should be really good.

Cade and Jindrak face Cryme Tyme but Cade gets the team disqualified to retain the titles. I would expect this feud to continue and this was a nice way to fill some time, move the feud along and set up some matches in the future.

Masters and Styles later on tonight will either be a walk in the park for the champion or th beginning of a new title feud. Average promo.

Nice face move by Foley, basically giving us a lumberjack match for the tag team titles. I expect Cade and Murdoch to still somehow retain though.

Styles beats Masters, as one would have to guess. Giving him some build before he joins Team Foley at Survivor Series, imo.

Solid promo to hype a soon to be upcoming title match that will no doubted involve some of, but more than likely, all of these men. The quips back and forth between Triple H, Edge, Cena and The Rock was well done. The brawl following was a little bit hard to keep up with but Kane’s consequent destruction of EVERYONE put everything back into perspective.

Brown squash. Coach promo. That's just decent booking, moving his push along.

Decent promo from Christian in his usual cocky, self promoting demeanor. He’ll be named to the Survivor Series team but I doubt with the history between him and Mick Foley that he’ll be named the captain.

When I read the people in this match up, it struck me as filler as it said in the description. Pretty good match and Benjamin picks up the win.

Trish and Lita: Boobies.

Very good main event with Hunter and Rock taking on Edge and Cena. Gets all four some more air time while giving a quality match up. Solid booking. Triple H is the one who picks up the win but in all honesty its an interfering Rob Van Dam and The Rock who do the damage. Show closes with a stare down.

Nice show, got all the feuds some air time though it did have quite a bit of filler. Its rather obvious that the WWE Championship feuds and the Foley-Heyman feuds will be the focal points in the upcoming weeks. Should be interesting. Nice job.