Wrestling Forum banner

BTB & WFG Graphics Request Thread.

4K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  Alco 
#1 ·
ATTN: READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES BEFORE MAKING A REQUEST:

Since not many artists know about the resources/graphics thread for BTBs, I have decided to make a request thread for BTBs and the Wrestling Fantasy Games like PWC/PWA. The aim is to help you guys acquire resources and to help artists who are looking to do things outside of signature making. This may be a good avenues for some of you newer artists that feel you can't compete with the more experienced artists as well.

REQUEST RULES

• If you want to discuss the details via PM you may come in and ask the artists to contact you via PM and provide a basic overview of what you need. For example:

Hey, I need some match cards for my upcoming PPV, PM me for more details
  • If you want to give more information in your post, which may help the artist get an idea if they are willing/able to help, you may do so as well. If it's longer than a small paragraph put it in spoiler tags. Be as organized and detailed as possible such as providing size requirements etc.

Spoiler Tag Code: [*spoiler=][*/spoiler] ( remove the stars )

• If you have found an artist to help you out, please update/edit your posts to let other artists know and they don't waste their time. Communication is key in order for this to function smoothly.

Please don't get carried away with your requests, keep things in moderation. We have a good number of artists and we have some up and comers looking to contribute so hopefully this partnership works out. I'll see how this goes and I'll let you know if the rules get updated at any point. In time I will get an understanding on how you guys operate and adapt accordingly.

See less See more
Reactions: Genesis 1.0
#5 ·
Hey guys,

I he PWA in the G+T Section. As it stands we are on a two week break over the holidays. Would be good to come back with updated logo etc as it has been the same sinnce day one.

If anyone is interested in helping out feel free to PM me and i will give you the full details.

As i said at this moment just a new logo to use on our weekly show.

Thanks

#7 ·
So we're looking for some match cards for our PPV named Right To Rule. We already have a poster made so you'll just need to base your match cards on the poster. So yeah, help an e-fed out. If you made the poster for us and want to make the match cards for us as well, please PM me and I'll let you know the details, which aren't too much tbh.

Anyone up for it? Please shoot me a PM.

#10 ·
I don't know if this is the right place or not but I am looking to see if anyone if looking to partner up with an experienced graphic designer for their BTB. I have done graphics for BTBs in the post and love doing it. I can do logos, poster, banners, magazine & article like designs, 3D design and much more.

Here is a link to my work weebo322.deviantart.com

If someone is interested working with me PM me and we can start talking about starting a great partnership.

#13 ·
My BTB Graphics Request

I'm currently doing a BTB thread on this website and I think I could definitely improve it by having some original images on it, but I don't have the tech know-how, software or time to make original photos for my thread. So I thought I would come on here and just see if anybody would be interested in doing some cool images for my events like Raw, Smackdown and any event post-Wrestlemania 31. If somebody could so images for my PPV matches as well, that would be insanely awesome. Any help is greatly appreciated because I want my BTB to be the best in can possibly be.

Thanks in advance guys.

#15 ·
This is the same format from the previous BTB Graphics thread.

Details:Green for Overdrive & Red for ECW
Text:The revamp is here. 03.04.2015 (put this text somewhere at bottom)
Pics:I'l PM the maker the messages of the logos.
Preferred Artist:Anyone

#16 ·
Do any of you fine graphic artists want to help out the e-fed section of this forum? We are fast approaching our next PPV event and would like a poster. Please PM me if you're interested.

#18 ·
Can someone help me out and make a 400x200 banner with a black border for my NXT BTB? Black and yellow theme, for obvious reasons.

Enzo Amore on the left - http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=71271&mode=search

Kevin Owens in the middle - http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=69451&mode=search

Sasha Banks on the right - http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=70589&mode=search

NXT logo in front of them - http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140721205058/prowrestling/images/3/39/NXT_Logo_2_2.png

Also can the Enzo, Owens and Banks cuts have the saturation taken out of them so they're grey.

Thanks in advance :eek:

#21 ·
Thinking of doing a UK-based BTB of a new company affiliated with the World Wrestling Network. Wanting a company logo and poster for the first show so if anyone's interested, the promotion is called ELITE and the show is called So It Begins. The wrestlers I'd like on the poster are Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr and Chris Hero on one side and Marty Scurll, Jimmy Havoc and Tommy End on the other side with the logo and show name in the middle. I'm terrible when it comes to finding good pictures for this stuff so use your best judgement and same with the poster size.

Any help is much appreciated, just PM me the logo and poster and thanks in advance.

#22 ·
Hello graphics people!

WF's official E-Fed needs your help in making match cards for the biggest pay-per-view we have, Last Rites. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested in helping out the fed. Please please please. We'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance kind folks! :)

#23 ·
Afternoon, Morning, Hi whenever you are reading this. Just a simple request that has the ability to turn out really really good. I'm after a cartoon style avatar of Braun Strowman in a Bayley Jacket that reads "I'm a hugger" and if possible the caption "Braun Strowman's a hugger too" somewhere.

I'm fine with an artist's name going onto the avatar somewhere small as I believe the work of an artist is to show their work. Feel free to PM me with anything you make and i'll update this once I have a new avatar. Thanks guys,

GoP, out.

#25 ·
Hello. I'm looking for a Graphics partner for a BTB project I have lined up.

I'm looking for logos mostly and a banner or two.

It would be a created federation, so my partner would enjoy a great deal of creative freedom.

Hit me up with a PM if interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.