Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Generation Wrestling!

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2004, 05:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
JarMac
Dying In CZW

JarMac 251 - 500JarMac 251 - 500JarMac 251 - 500JarMac 251 - 500JarMac 251 - 500
Default Re: New Generation Wrestling!

Here is NGW's opening show. Its my first time writing a show! So please rate!

As you probably realise not all the matches are full matches. I don't have much time to write a full match, so from now on I'll just write the last 10 lines or something...
10 lines is better than no match :P

Please Rate...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

NEW GENERATION WRESTLING PRESENTS...

MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM

(The NGW Mayhem Video Clip/Intro plays)

Fireworks set off on the new set of New Generation Wrestling. As the sold-out crowd at Madison Square Garden

JR: Hello and Welcome to the Opening Night of New Generation Wrestling. I’m Jim Ross and beside me none other than Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler. We are live from New York’s own Madison Square Garden and we are being shown live across the United States and being shown across the globe from The United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia and more…

Lawler: JR, I’m excited to be here tonight to witness History in the Making! This should be a great night!

JR: Tonight we will begin the Road To The NGW World Heavy-Weight Title, as 8 men compete in a tournament set up by the Owner of NGW, Eric Bischoff…. (JR gets cut off)

*I’m Back* sounds around the Arena…..The Crowd have mixed reactions for the owner of NGW.
Eric Bischoff has a huge grin on his face as he walks down the ramp and into the ring. Bischoff grabs the microphone and begins to talk:

Eric Bischoff: Welcome Ladies & Gentlemen to New Generation Wrestling, here at NGW we will show you all that we are the New and Next Generation of Wrestling. Tonight we have one hell of a show for you, here in New York City! (Crowd Cheers)
On this night we will begin a 8-Man Tournament with some of the greatest talent here in NGW. Which brings me to the Main Event of this evening, as part of the Tournament, Eddie Guerrero will be versing Kurt Angle! (Crowd Cheer)
The Tournament will take place over two weeks, where the final will take place at NGW’s first ever Pay Per View, UpRising! NGW Uprising will be held at the Staples Arena in none other than L.A.
Now lets start the night with two great talents…. (Eric then leaves the ring as….)

*One Of A Kind* plays across the Arena, Rob Van Dam walks out of the curtain and down to the ring. RVD taunts to the crowd.

Christian’s Theme sounds, as he walks down to the ring with a cocky look. He waits half way down the ring, and faces the curtain when Trish Stratus and Tyson Tomko come out from the curtain. Christian rolls inside the ring, Stratus and Tomko remain outside the ring. The Bell Sounds…

(RVD Vs Christian w/ Trish/Tomko)

The two grapple one another, RVD shows more strength and throws Christian back to the turnbuckle. Christian then ties up again with Van Dam, and once again RVD shows more strength. RVD taunts to the crowd, Christian doesn’t take kindly of Rob Van Dam and runs towards RVD. RVD takes Christian down with a Spinning Heel Kick. Christian stays down to the canvas. Trish Stratus climbs up onto the apron, the Referee goes over to Trish to tell her to get off the apron. During this time Tyson Tomko gets inside the ring and hits a powerful clothesline to RVD. The Referee turns around to see Tyson Tomko getting outside the ring. The Referee starts to yell at Tomko, and tells him to return backstage or else Christian will be Disqualified. Tyson Tomko argues but after a short time walks back up the ramp and returns backstage. Back to the ring, and Christian is giving RVD a few punches to the ribs of Van Dam. Christian lifts RVD for a suplex, Christian picks RVD up from the canvas and takes RVD down back to the canvas with a DDT…Christian pins….1…2…Kick Out.
Christian picks up Van Dam once again, and holds RVD in the DDT position, however this time RVD reverses it into a Northern Lights Suplex ….1….2…Kick Out by Christian. RVD and Christian get back to their feet straight away, RVD attempts a clothesline, Christian ducks and takes RVD down with a clothesline of his own.
(6 Minutes Gone By…..)
After taking RVD to the canvas with a swinging neckbreaker, Christian climbs the turnbuckle, he taunts to the crowd before attempting his own version of a frog splash. But completely misses because of Rob Van Dam rolling out of the way. Mr Monday Night gets back to his feet, and awaits Christian to get back up, RVD smashes Christians head to the canvas with a Buldog. RVD then follows it up with a Rolling Thunder. RVD covers …1…2….Kick Out. RVD goes for another Rolling Thunder, but gets tripped by Trish. Trish then crawls up to the apron to distract RVD. Christian gets up and Christian gets RVD into the Impaler position, however RVD pushes Christian into Trish who is on the apron. Christian turns back around to receive a Spinning Heel Kick from RVD. RVD climbs up the turnbuckle and executes a 5-Star Frog Splash ….1….2….3.
RVD wins, he taunts to the crowd as NGW go to a Commercial Break….

--------------------------------------------------

William Regal is seen backstage preparing for his United States title match when Eugene walks up towards him.

William Regal: What do you bloody well want? I am no longer your manager so you have no need to even approach me anymore you Toe-Rag! I have a very important match and the last thing I bloody need is you causing trouble….(Regal walks away)

-------------------------------------------------------------

*Billy Gunns Theme* plays, Billy Gunn walks to the ring hyped up about his chance to win the United States Championship.

*William Regals theme* plays, William Regal walks down to the ring, looking very focused on the upcoming match. He makes his way up the stairs and onto the apron, before wiping his feet on the apron and entering the ring. The referee reveals the NEW US Championship and shows it to both competitors, the referee sounds the bell as the match gets underway.

(William Regal Vs Billy Gunn - US Title Match)

Billy Gnu runs towards William Regal and clothesline him. Regal falls, and gets up straight away. Billy starts giving Regal a few right hand punches, takes regal to the ropes and and irish whips Regal. Billy Gunn Knee Smashes Regal, Regal is dazed. Billy Gunn does for the Fame-Aser early however Regal moves out of the way, and low blows Billy Gunn. William Regal covers….1….2….Kick Out
.....4 Minutes go by…
William Regal hits a big impact Full Nelson Suplex’, William Regal locks on the ‘Regal Stretch’, The Referee looks for Billy’s tap… Billy Refuses to taps, Billy slowly makes it to the ropes. But before he can……Eugene runs down the ramp and grabs the NEW US Title. He puts it on as the crowd find it funny. Although Regal does not. Eugene jumps inside the ring with the Championship and gives it to Regal. Regal releases Billy from the Regal Stretch. The referee and Regal both tell Eugene to get out of the ring, Billy Gunn slowly gets up and pins Regal with a Roll-Up, Although the Referee does not realise the pin. William Regal still has the US Title, and when Billy and William get back up to their feet. Regal hits Billy over his head with the US Title. William Regal pins as Eugene gets outside of the ring, The referee then realises the pinfall…..1…..2……3.

Announcer: The Winner Of The Match…..And NEW United States Champion….William Regal!

William Regal picks back up the United States Title, and buckles it around his waist. As NGW Mayhem takes a Commercial Break…

---------------------------------------------------------------------

William Regal is walking backstage with his newly won United States Title, when Terri approaches him.
Terri: Congratulations William on becoming the New United States Champion, and the first US Champion in New Generation Wrestling!
Regal: Its Mr Regal to you!
Terri: Sorry Mr Regal. Don’t you think Eugene was the reason you have that championship around your waist?
Regal: Of course not! Eugene did nothing but cause trouble, I was the one that got the 3 count, not Eugene. I earned this championship single handily!

---------------------------------------------------------------

JR: Welcome back to Mayhem, and right now we have some Women’s Tag Team Action!

King: I’m really looking forward to this!

*All The Things She Said* by Tatu sounds around the Arena, Victoria makes her way down the ramp with her tag team partner Lita

*Stratusfaction* blasts over the P.A as first out comes Molly and Trish follows her out with a smirk on her face , She looks into the crowd and then heads to the ring

(Victoria/Lita Vs Trish/Molly)

As molly and Trish slide into the ring lita and Victoria attack the two stomping them to the ground , Victoria and lita double team molly ... they whip her off the ropes molly holds onto the ropes but lita and victoria hit a double clothesline on molly who goes over the ropes and flops to the outside area Victoria goes to the tag area as lita goes to work on trish , She picks her up by the arm and and hits a shoulder block and then another , Lita props and whips trish across the ring but trish comes back with a spear to lita , Trish crawls over to molly and tags in , Molly now goes to work on lita with kicks to the midsection while lita is on the ground , then for no reason molly falls to the ground holding her head the referee goes over to check what happened to molly .While this is going trish attacks Victoria with a steal chair hitting her in the middle of the back causing her to fall off the ring apron to the ground below , Trish now gets in the ring with the steal chair and the referee still distracted trish stalks lita waiting for her to turn around when she does when she does ....... BANG ! Trish hits a devastating chair shot to lita causing her to slump to the ground , With this molly rolls over and covers Lita
Cover, ....1........ 2.........3

Announcer : Your winners Trish and Molly

While the referee is raising the winners hand trish lays the chair in the middle of the ring , when she goes over to congratulate molly she hits a DDT on molly onto the steal chair

JR : What was that about , Why did trish DDT her own partner

------------------------------------------------------------

*Medal* plays, as the crowd chant ‘You Suck’ to the Gold Medalist. Kurt Angle makes his way down to the ring with a microphone in his hand…as he begins to talk:

Kurt Angle: Now first of All I don’t suck. But I don’t really care what a bunch of low-life New York people think of me. You people shouldn’t be booing me, I won Gold Medals with a freaking broken neck. I am a hero!
But enough about you scum, and onto the Latino Scum…Eddie Guerrero!
I have my chance to become the first ever New Generation Wrestling Heavy-Weight Champion, and believe me I will have that title around my waist sooner or later, Oh It’s True, It’s Damn True!
And Eddie Guerrero will just be another stepping stone, for yours truly…..Me!

*I Lie, I Cheat, I Steal* sounds on the PA, Eddie walks out from behind the curtain as the crowd chant Eddie’s Name. Eddie at the top of the entrance ramp, and begins to talk:

Eddie Guerrero: You know what homes…… why don’t you stop talking your trash. Because tonight may not be as easy as it seems. Tonight will not be a walk in the park for you esse! I will prove to not only you, but to all the people that said to me along my wrestling career, "Hey Eddie, You will never have that world title". I will prove them all wrong!
We just have to see after tonight what you have to say, because I will do whatever it takes to win!

*Eddie walks backstage as Mayhem goes to a commercial*

----------------------------------------------------------

http://img139.echo.cx/img139/5769/stacycopy7jn.jpg
JarMac HAS SPOKEN!