Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - EWR/TEW Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2007, 05:05 PM   #162 (permalink)
Bartman
Little Poppa Pump

Bartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friendsBartman needs to make some friends
Default Re: EWR Version 4.0

Well I guess I should share my current game with you.

I am doing a split thread with someone from another forum. I run RAW and he runs ECW. Currently my champs are -
WWE Champion
Randy Orton (He has held it since the game started on July 2nd and we are now in the middle of October)

Intercontinental Champion
CM Punk (He defeated Undertaker for the belt, lost it and then won it back from him. That fued got him from 81 overness to 92 overness. I am planning on having him with the Royal Rumble and face Randy Orton at WrestleMania)

World Tag Team Champions
World's Greatest Tag Team (Held the belts since July 2nd however Benjamin got injured for 2 months so they didn't defend the belts for 2 months)

WWE Womens Champion
Victoria (Randomly defends against the likes of Melina, Mickie James and Maria)

Those are my champions, Triple H and Edge now have the Unique gimmick after having a 100% segment. Their fued is currently "tearing the WWE apart"

Over on the ECW side, Rob Van Dam is the current ECW Champion and is currently in a fued with Ric Flair. The WWE Tag Team Titles have been brought in recently too.
Bartman is offline   Reply With Quote