Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Stratusfactor...

View Single Post

Old 06-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
JM
#Realtalk

JM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inducteeJM is a HOF inductee
Default Stratusfactor...

K, first let me say, I'm usually mild mannered and this really isn't something I do, but I have limitations and since around Novmember, this guy has tested all of them and succeeded in pissing me off. Second, I'm not doing this for attention, I simply want it off my chest.

Here it goes...

Stratusfactor, about a month a go, you did the final act that pissed me off enough to blow up at you (semi, not really). We then had a bit of a shouting match in TTT, I got a little pissed off but managed not to flame you. After that night I decided to avoid you if possible, and it was going well. Up to a day or 2 ago I had avoided speaking with you. But now you want to pry for information? You want to know what my problem is? Well here it goes...

Top 10 problems I have with you:

This will provide a history of our knowing of eachother:

1) You are possibly the blindest mark I have even seen or conversed with. There have obviously been others but I always question the seriousness of marks and whether they are just doing it to get a rise. There is no doubt you are serious about all the Trish crap you say, which is a little scary.

2) Your blind marking caused me to have to ban members on a forum I ran for flaming. I was trying to grow a forum but instead I was having to ban members and you didn't see a problem with what you were saying. If you weren't such a blind mark the whole problem would have been avoided.

3) You begging to be a Diva mod for WEEKS on this same forum. Seriously it was a minor forum and you did a horrible job at it. You say your were active? Bullshit. You had the lamest excuses for everything yet I still let you be a mod. Big mistake on my part. Seriously, its internet forums, being a mod on a minor forum certainly isn't a big deal, get a life.

4) Your are completely unreliable. I would give you simple instructions for you to do as a mod, and you failed me everytime. Again, stupid mistake on my part making you a mod seeing as I didn't trust or believe anything you ever said. I would say get the section active as much as you can and you'd respond by wanting an official Trish section of the forum and would only post Trish pics.

5) You took away most of the liking I had of Trish. I actually really liked Trish (no where near how much I now like Mickie) and you ruined it with your stupidity and garbage marking bullshit. Seriously you RAMMED her down my throat to the point of me feeling like I wanted to vomit. I spent far more time bringing her down off a pedestal you put her on then I wanted to or should have. Seriously, she was nothing special, average in the ring at best and you put her at god status. Maybe a stand out women's wrestler but really what is that saying? Women's wrestling is a joke most of the time anyway.

6) Your repeated requests for a banner and subtle hints that followed. Seriously I'm not a fucking banner bitch! You asked me like 345235345342 times to make you a banner, this coming after I had already made you 2. What do you think I am? Use your brain, learn to make them yourself and STFU or wait the required time and make a request.

7) Your inability to go 2 minutes without talking about Trish. Seriously, she doesn't have a clue who you are and you mean shit to her. Broaden your horizons and get a life, you don't need to mention her in every thread you possibly can, it won't hurt her feelings, I promise. There is more to life than Trish, MUCH more to life. I know you are probably watching Trish tapes as I write this, which is sad.

8) Your stupid use of the smilie whenever someone said something "negative" about your dear to heart Trishy (barf, barf). Seriously grow a sack and suck it up. Its called freedom of speech, and you made it impossible to agree with the crap that you dished about Trish. Remember when you got upset about me talking about the time Edge speared Trish, yeah, lame, just lame.

9) Everytime anyone was winning an argument you backed down like a bitch. Seriously win like a man, lose like a man. MAN UP! Enough said about this one.

10) Your constant use of the ^ in above you thread. Seriously its a given and not required. This may be a minor thing but it drove me absolutely crazy.

11) I couldn't name only 10, sorry. Remember that 10 greatest storylines thread. You you picked all Trish "storylines". A slap in the face of pro wrestling. Seriously, marking is one thing but that is just fucked up.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is all. I'm done. Glad you asked Stratusfactor? Have a good life.

Like I said, I really didn't want to do this but you have left me with no choice. I wanted it off my chest and this is the best way to do that.

People say what you will about me and Stratusfactor. I hope that you will see where I'm coming from and respect what I have written to be factual...
JM is offline   Reply With Quote