Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker
View Single Post
post #187 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Sibtain
Jumping Off Roofs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Being the booker

Hey, WONDERFUL AND FANTASTIC SHOW!!
I'll give an review for each match..

E&C v Hurricane/Storm:
Nice decent opener and kinda thought the ending would be similar.

Trish v Torrie
Surprised that it was quite an interesting match. Several moments i though that Torrie would win but the F-D-D-B-B-T-H stole it.

Rhyno v Rey
I know I predicted for Rhyno to win but as I was reading the match, I realised that Kanyon would interfere only to be knocked down and Mysterio would pick up the win. Nice match too.

Dawn/A-Train v Matt/Lita
Well, this match didn't interest me a lot because of the Intergender Champions. I aint complaining, it was an "ok" match. I wanted Matt/Lita to win but I guess that's wrestling.

Benoit v Sting
Great match with two great athletes. Benoit coming out on top was great. Kinda like Hogan/Rock at WM18 except that Benoit and Sting are both good guys.

Flair v Regal
WOOOOOO!!! U cant beat the 16-Time World Champ At His Own Game. Flair is DA MAN!! Nice match.

Jericho v Goldberg
It was a really damn good match. A lot of surprises and the biggest surprise of the night..TRIPLE H!!! The Game spoiled Goldberg's game. I'm still wondering why he attacked Goldberg if they are different brands (unless I'm wrong). Interesting to see this story develop

10 Man Tag
DAMMIT!! You had really outdone yourself in this match. The Match Of The Night without a shadow of a doubt. Every moment of the match was memorable especially the ending..Orton is in for the worst RAW episodes of his Life. He's not only got Foley but now he has to watch out for HBK.

Overall...Great Show and looking forward to WWE NEMESIS!! Should be explosive!!

Word "Mother Freaking" Life!!

http://www.geocities.com/sibtainmole...bksurvivor.jpg
The Heart Break Kid - Shawn Michaels
http://www.geocities.com/sibtainmoledina/bret.jpg
The Excellence Of Execution - Bret "Hitman" Hart

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome