Wrestling Forum banner

TDL XXIV: RETRIBUTION II - THE CARD

16K views 235 replies 29 participants last post by  Oxidamus 
#1 ·
TDL XXIV: RETRIBUTION II

CHAMPviaDQ

TDL Wrestling Division Championship Match
The Lady Killer vs ZOMBO

Wrestling crowds at live events should boo a heel even if they like them. Agree or Disagree?

PM Debates To [USER]Anark[/USER]

TDL Sports Division Championship Match
Aidan vs Magic

Which team has the best chance of winning the Eastern Conference in the NBA this season?

PM Debates To [USER]WOOLCOCK[/USER]

TDL Social Division #1 Contenders Match
RAB vs Bearodactyl

Does religion help or hurt this world more?

PM Debates To [USER]Seabs[/USER]

TDL Wrestling Division #1 Contenders Match
RealManRegal vs The Acquired Taste

Which member of The Shield is the best all around act right now for WWE (ignoring injuries)?

TDL Sports Division Special Attraction Match
Seabs vs BkB Hulk

Should UEFA do an annual All Star Game?

PM Debates To [USER]The Lady Killer[/USER]

If Curry Wins He Gets A Sports Division Title Match
Curry vs Raito vs LFC_Styles

Who deserved to win the 2014 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball?

PM Debates To [USER]The Lady Killer[/USER]

If RetepAdam. Wins He Gets A Sports Division Title Match
RetepAdam. vs DCR vs SUPERCAM DA GOD

Should women be allowed to play in the NBA if they are good enough?

CGS vs RR
Who has had a better career from 2002 onwards, Shawn Michaels or Undertaker (non kayfabe)?

Smitty vs Black Element vs SPCDRI vs DestrosSecret
Should a "fat tax" be implemented on foods high in saturated fats, salt, and sugar?

PM Debates To [USER]Seabs[/USER]

WrestlingOracle vs JamesCurtis24 vs Oxi vs Klunderbunker
Seth Rollins is more likely to lose his Money In The Bank Cash in than win. Agree or Disagree?

StillReal2MeDammit vs Molfino vs Biblet2014 vs TheWhistler
Is Raw being a 3 hour show as opposed to a 2 hour show detrimental to the quality of the show?

• Deadline for all debates is October 24th. Basically October 24th at ANY TIME BUT NO LATER THAN THE 24TH YOUR TIME. If the person you're submitting to doesn't have your debate by the morning on the next day then you'll be considered a no-show even if you submit after this time. Any no shows WILL RESULT IN PERMANENT EXCLUSION FROM THE LEAGUE.
  • If you need to withdraw then please PM me and let us know.
  • In the event that someone pulls out we will replace them on the card with another user.
  • Please make sure you only submit your debate by PMing it to the intended recipient stated above. Don't post them anywhere on the forum. The debates will be forwarded onto the selected judging panel for your debate anonymously. When I post the results show you'll know what user posted each debate along with the judging panel for each debate.
  • For Seabs/Bulk upwards:
    Minimum word count = 800, Maximum word count = 1000.
    For the rest:
    Minimum word count = 600, Maximum word count = 800.
  • You are free to debate either side of an argument. Your choice.
  • NO BLATANT PLAGIARISM

See less See more
#2 ·
Magic will get the next title shot.

Also hello Cotmas, don't be a stranger forever.
^im still signed out. :side:

Seriously? Assumed you had that fixed given this show?
Are you signed out for the next show or not Magic?
yes. ill try to stop being lazy and get a keyboard, but it's really a chore to type up debates(and feedback) without a fully functioning one.

ill try to do it anyways i guess. :side:

also does this mean andre retired? certainly he has to come back as i doubt he wants to go out on a loss + he still has to settle the BEST of the sports section with aid since i ruined it for them. :kobe3

#10 ·
It may seem like a big advantage that I had this topic before but didn't get to submit, however I totally fucked that one up for myself when I messaged Styles a few weeks back telling him A) Who I picked and B) Which choice I thought would have the best chance of beating me fpalm

#13 ·
Holy fuck! Tag teaming <3

On a Social topic I suggested :duck

Looking forward to this one.

Anark <3

(If we lose, i'm still 2-0 right ;) )

#14 ·
1000 words for a religion debate, I swear you're doing this to drive me insane Seabs. However, challenge accepted. I've debated religion so many times in my lifetime without a max wordcount, it'll be intriguing to do it WITH one for once.

#22 ·
Couple of changes to the card:

Smash dropped out so Destros has replaced him in that debate

Smitty has taken Destros' place in the fat tax debate

dylster88 dropped out so the Hall debate has been scrapped

Klunderbunker has been added to the Raw debate

Also to clarify the tag debate, you and partner can work together but have to produce separate debates. The aim is to ensure they're singular debates but compliment each other essentially.

#23 ·
This is one interesting card you've compiled, Seabsy. I think it's a product of the DOJO system paying off and previously unproven undercard guys moving up with excellent contributions. Will really be looking forward to the results of this show.

Also, TLK / Zombo IV. Will Greggers get his revenge and even up the series at 2 wins apiece, or will TLK lose to one debater THREE TIMES IN A ROW? Tune in and find out, fans!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.