Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 04-15-2004, 12:28 PM   #150 (permalink)
You're Next! 2004

You're Next! 2004 is in rep purgatory

Great shows as usual man. You have just picked up from where you left off at SummerSlam.

RAW:
First class as usual, by the looks of things, Jericho could be in for a long run as Champion, with a few title defences against high midcarders and perhaps a feud with Kane for No Mercy, and maybe HBK afterwards.
What a bombshell for COTC with a McMahons choice match. I'm guessing Bret will be in it, maybe against Taker, or someone from Evolution, or maybe Vince!
Loved the E&C promo, nice to see that this feud is also continuing.
Foley and Orton is also a brilliant feud. Maybe it will end at COTC, or maybe No Mercy.
Again, fantastic show, 10/10.

SMACKDOWN:
Another quality show. the triple threat next week should be a great one, but I cant see where Goldberg goes from here.
I guess Cena will be feuding with Big Show for the time being then, I hpe this doesnt drag down Cena after all the great work you have done making him a star recently.
I'm also looking forward to seeing who jumps to Smackdown next week, I have a feeling it could be HBK or Kane so that they can both move on from there historic feud, and into another great one. 9/10.

I am really pumped for COTC, some great matches are already in the works, It could even surpass SummerSlam!
You're Next! 2004 is offline   Reply With Quote