Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Being The Booker

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2004, 04:39 PM   #131 (permalink)
Sibtain
Jumping Off Roofs

Sibtain is in rep purgatory

Great show once again WB! You really know where and when to put the right segments and matches. Summerslam is by far the best PPV yet. Angle-Goldberg and Cena-Lesnar are brilliant storylines, and not forgetting the ever famous Vince-Bret feud. Well, here are my predictions:

1. Rey Mysterio v Kanyon:
I see Mysterio winning here and ending the feud.
Winner: Rey Mysterio

2. Rhyno v RVD - Hardcore Title
Rhyno has had a lot of dominance over the past few weeks and I don't see him continue his dominance over RVD, one on one.
Winner: RVD

3. William Regal v Chris Benoit v Eddie Guerrero - US Title
Another HARD one to call! But I'll go with what YN said, Benoit winning this one but making Regal tap and leading to Guerrero/Benoit in the future.
Winner: Chris Benoit

4. Gail Kim v Trish Stratus - Women's Title
I never really was a great fan of women's matches but I'll take an exception for this one just because it's been greatly built up. Gail may win the title some other day but not in Toronto.
Winner: Trish Stratus

5. Kane v Shawn Michaels - First Blood Match:
Like YN2004 said, REALLY hard to call, but I guess you'll let Kane go over this one because I don't see Kane losing a First Blood Match and maybe as YN said, a possible Taker return.
Winner: Kane

6. Edge/Christian v Booker T/Goldust - World Tag Team Titles
I see the "Black Gold" winning this one and leading to a possible break up of E&C together with Trish winning the titles and boasting around.
Winners: Booker T and Goldust

7. Randy Orton v Chris Jericho - World Heavyweight Title
Super, Brilliant build up and what a classic this one is going to be! I guess Evolution will try and get involved but Orton will lose thanks to Foley leading up to a feud.
Winner: Chris Jericho

8. John Cena v Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Match
Since it is No Holds Barred, I believe there will be a lot of interference in this match, particularly from Vince and Heyman. I see Lesnar winning this one because of the interferences and a possible Vince and Bret feud in the future (Man I would love that!), plus Vince can't lose his chance to come on SD! He's the BOSS!!
Winner: Brock Lesnar

9. Kurt Angle v Goldberg - WWE Title
Probably the most "electrifying" match on the card, worthy of a SummerSlam main event. Plus, I don't see Goldberg losing another title shot. I don't say it, but I guess it will be true,
Winner: Goldberg

All in all, I really am anxious for SummerSlam, hope it lives up to the hype (I know it will! )

http://www.geocities.com/sibtainmole...bksurvivor.jpg
The Heart Break Kid - Shawn Michaels
http://www.geocities.com/sibtainmoledina/bret.jpg
The Excellence Of Execution - Bret "Hitman" Hart
Sibtain is offline   Reply With Quote