Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Renegade™ & PARANoIR Present: WWE 2006

View Single Post

Old 04-04-2007, 03:53 AM   #705 (permalink)
*F-94*
Fitting In On Impact

*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts*F-94* should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WWE 2006 by Renegade™

Last week's Smackdown! Review

Not a bad ladder match to start with, but weird seeing Palumbo and Vito in it. A unique ending, so possibly a Triple Threat Tag Match in the future?

Hmm, a nice promo from Angle, I hope we get a good opponent for him so we can see a good wrestling match.

Good match between the two veterans Benoit and Finlay, with some very nice twists and turns. Benoit is certainly the one who should be advancing and he does. Good stuff.

Good Jericho interview, kept in character for the most part. JBL vs. Jericho will be interesting and could create some dream promos.

Wow, brilliant Heyman promo and I love the feud that’s building between himself and Austin. Should be very interesting to see how it turns out on RAW!

Nice match between JBL and ‘Taker, and very good aftermath. I can only wonder how Goldberg will play the heel; hopefully you can pull it off.

Hmm, interesting four way promo about the US title, Kennedy and Hassan seemed in character but Hardy didn’t really seem particularly life like, and I guess you can’t really judge Helms’ character from that as he hasn’t really had much mic time.

An average CW match filler. Does it’s job.

Yep, as I expected a triangle match, should be good at Mo Mercy.

Yeah, a good contest here putting Angle over further. I hope we can see more from Regal soon, in a new gimmick or something...

Hmm…the tension between Jericho and JBL grows more-so. I can’t wait to see these two face off in a promo in the middle of the ring.

Good ME, but I couldn’t imagine Lesnar getting the roll up victory, seems a little odd…nevertheless, was a good match.

Overall 8.5/10

(I'll have this weeks review up soon.)