Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #147 (permalink)
Anarchy Bri
You A Stupid Hoe

Anarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new hereAnarchy Bri better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

I'm looking for someone who would like to do WWE Raw for me with a preset Roster. You can add/delete superstars from the roster or do whatever you want with the Roster.

I'm looking for someone with:

-200+ posts.
-Dedicated, has enough time on their hands to write the shows when they're needed, and won't ditch out at the last minute.
-Some experience.
-Doesn't mind writing for Raw.
-has AOL Instant Messenger.

PM me if interested.