Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2007, 06:47 AM   #145 (permalink)
Jayden
Jumping Off Roofs

Jayden 101 - 250Jayden 101 - 250
Default Re: WF BTB: Thread Name Change and Partner Request Thread

right, i'm looking for one, maybe two partners for a btb at the back end of 1995. I know, not neccessarily what everyone would want to do but here goes........

I want it to run from the debut of Nitro, I want one person to take over the WWF and struggle to change their product in line with the new competition that Nitro gives them.

If possible I want one more person to do ECW and play the industry changing indie promotion trying to make a name for themselves and force the big two to take notice.

if anyone's up for it drop me a pm, but please if you are either have a good knowledge of the business at that time, or be willing to spend some brief time researching it to get a feel for it all (i can help with that if need be).

anyone's interested then get in touch, only thing is that my previous btb stopped on the 18th of last month so there's a couple of weeks til i can start this one.

hopefully someone's up for it...