Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fuck you mods

Thread: Fuck you mods
View Single Post

Old 12-12-2004, 03:14 PM   #37 (permalink)
I AM SlaM
THEY TRIED TO STICK A DEAD BODY INSIDE OF ME!!!

Location: The United States of SlaM-erica (Home of the Sputnik)
I AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselvesI AM SlaM has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Fuck you mods

Well, I've been starting more threads than usual lately. Aside from the "Fag!" thread (Rants) I'd say they've been rather decent. "What's for dinner?" (Anything) is sort of a spam thread, but it's stayed on topic. It serves a purpose as everyone (mostly) eats dinner and can post atleast once a day in regards to it. (Kinda the same thing as the Currently Listening thread. It's mainly spam, but it stays on topic and isn't a problem.)

But since someone had mentioned it, what happened to the Post Your Pic thread? This and the Caption threads in the Raw/SD! portions of the forums were my favorites back in the earlier days.

Another point to pick on. How long has this place been up and running? Quite awhile. After a certain point, everything's been done. So of course threads (of the stellar kind) are gonna be lacking. nOOb's don't really help the problem much, but would you expect anything differently? I won't say it was a bad idea to vent about it. But unless you plan to do something about it, it's a waste of bandwidth. In terms of the mod's and there actions. They close the really distasteful/unwarranted threads, so they do their job as far as I'm concerned.

If I were a black man...I'd call my penis the Oreo Fun Stick.