Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2006, 09:25 PM   #37 (permalink)
bradk
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

bradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new herebradk better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame
If you are ever going to use any sort of physical force on a girl it should be spanking, it is not really considered as "beating". But seriously what the fuck were you thinking when you beat the shit out of a girl? Thats really makes you look bad, so from now on you will probably be known as a woman beater.
If a girl punched me in the face I wouldn't grab her, bend her over, and spank her, that would be fucking stupid. If she punches me then she should expect consequences from it.