Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

View Single Post

Old 06-15-2006, 08:21 PM   #33 (permalink)
WWE Superstar
Moron

Location: Go Flames Go!, You guessed it Calgary!, The home of all the hot chicks!
WWE Superstar should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsWWE Superstar should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsWWE Superstar should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsWWE Superstar should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: I'm a fucking dead man, someone please help!

I'm all up with Pyro.

Let's say a girl is trying to give you a black eye or a scratch right on your face, you would just stand their and take it?

I did it once and will not do It again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EGame
If you are ever going to use any sort of physical force on a girl it should be spanking, it is not really considered as "beating". But seriously what the fuck were you thinking when you beat the shit out of a girl? Thats really makes you look bad, so from now on you will probably be known as a woman beater.
Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.

I didn't like rape her man, I just through her to the ground and kicked her once and didn't even lay a punch on her face and when you think about it, I didn't do much but she was bleeding.

Guys shouldn't touch girls for no reason but I had a reason.